Custom Shipping Container Manufacturer
- Size 20ft, 40ft or Other Combined Containers
- One Stop Solution for Shipping Container Cabin
- Custom Made Service
- 7/24 Sale & Tech Support
- Parts and Equipment of Shipping Container Cabin have CE Certificate, Factory is ISO9001,andISO14001 Certified
Your Reliable Custom Shipping Container Manufacturer in China
Understanding the storing and organizing of bulk products is essential. It not only presents a pleasant look but also keeps your goods properly stored and piled up. A Custom Shipping Container manufactured by Sunnyda is a room where you can keep your bulk products organized and managed. The large area allows you to sort and manage your goods in a better way.
Sunnyda provides an excellent quality Custom Shipping Container. This is why it is considered one of the best manufacturers and suppliers in China. With vast experience and knowledge about the product, our manufacturers amaze every user with the exceptionally high quality. Moreover, the sturdiness of our products plays a big part in durability and longevity. For the convenience of the user, the Custom Shipping Container is easy and simple to operate.
No one ever wants to make any compromise on the quality of the product. That is why Sunnyda always uses high-quality materials for constructing our products. Also, simple usage of our Custom Shipping Container impresses every user. The best thing is that it is available for various applications. This includes storage and transport of not only goods but also people. But make sure that you maintain it in the best possible way, to save yourself from major inconveniences.
If you want the best quality Custom Shipping Container, make a call to Sunnyda right now. Let us know your details and required application so that you can get the most suitable product.
|Container type||New or second hand ISO shipping container|
|Size||ISO 20ft, 40ft HQ|
|Repaint and put logo||PE paint, marine grade paint, color and logo as per requirement|
|Modification||Cut door, windows at any place|
|Insulation||1, EPS sandwich panel, Rock wool sandwich panel, PU sandwich panel, PIR sandwich panel|
2, Light gage steel joist and mineral wool in middle, interior surface 12mm gypsum board.
|Indoor fitting||Electrical and plumbing system, kitchen and bathroom|
|Furniture||Table and chair, sofa, bed, kitchen cupboard, wardrobe as per requirement|
|Shipping||1, Cut door and window sealed by steel sheet, make surface flat acceptable for shipping line.|
2, Inside fittings be well fixed, no move during shipping.
|After sale service||1 year warranty|
|Delivery time||30-40 days|
|How many floors||5 floors at the most|
|Connection kits||Water proofing rubber and screw, steel board for floor.|
|Our service||Engineering-production-shipping-installation-warranty-after service support you develop your business|
Custom Shipping Container-An Ultimate Buying Guide by Sunnyda.
Do you want a large room to manage extra goods or people at your site?
A Custom Shipping Container is a mobile room that allows you to transport things from one place to another.
It also serves as a space where you can place your extra goods or products when present in bulk.
This unit is not only good for products but is also capable of accommodating many people at a time.
Also, for your health’s safety, always keep good hygiene and cleanliness the top priority in your unit.
In this guide, you will know about the construction and function of a Custom Shipping Container. Moreover, it also covers various maintenance and care ideas for your convenience. So, let’s begin.
1.What is a Custom Shipping Container?
2.What is the Construction Type of Custom Shipping Container?
3.What are the Dimensions of the Custom Shipping Container?
4.What is the Best Base for the Custom Shipping Container?
5.What Does Custom Shipping Container Modifications Cover?
6.How can you Modify your Custom Shipping Container?
7.Which Material is used in the Construction of the Roof of the Custom Shipping Container?
8.What Is the Construction of the Side Walls of your Custom Shipping Container?
9.What are the Common Foundations of your Custom Shipping Container?
10.What Makes the Floor of your Custom Shipping Container Durable?
11.What Type of Doors is Available in a Custom Shipping Container?
12.What are the Parts of the Frame of the Custom Shipping Container?
13.What is the CSC Plate of a Custom Shipping Container?
14.Is it Possible for a Custom Shipping Container to Get Rusted?
15.How do you Insulate your Custom Shipping Container?
16.What is the Average Life of a Custom Shipping Container?
17.What are the Uses of a Custom Shipping Container?
18.Is the Custom Shipping Container Waterproof?
19.How to Stop the Condensation in your Custom Shipping Container?
20.What Factors to Consider when Buying a Custom Shipping Container?
21.What are the Advantages of Using a Custom Shipping Container?
22.What are the Reasons for Safe Transportation through your Custom Shipping Container?
23.What is the Storage of Flammable Materials in a Custom Shipping Container?
24.What are the Common Hazards that May Occur While Dealing with a Custom Shipping Container?
25.How to Reduce the Risks of the Custom Shipping Container that may Cause Problems?
26.What is the Care Instructions for your Custom Shipping Container?
What is a Custom Shipping Container?
A Custom Shipping Container is a box that stores and transports goods over long distances.
A strong roof, sidewalls, floor, and many other components make up the entire structure of this unit.
There are various types of units available suitable for different applications, varying in weight capacity, size, and construction.
The steel body and ply floors provide great strength to a Custom Shipping Container, allowing it to tolerate more weight with greater ease.
If you want to achieve the maximum benefit of this unit, it is essential to pay proper attention to its maintenance and care.
Not only does it handle lightweight products but you can easily accommodate heavy weighed products in it.
Just make sure that you provide sufficient ventilation and an appropriate temperature in your Custom Shipping Container that is suitable for the internal products.
What is the Construction Type of Custom Shipping Container?
There are different types of Custom Shipping Container designed and manufactured depending on their function.
Most commonly you will find this made up of steel. However, sometimes, aluminum is also used in the construction of some types of Custom Shipping Container.
Sometimes, a mixture of steel, polymer reinforced fiber, and steel is used to construct some types of this product.
What are the Dimensions of the Custom Shipping Container?
Different types of Custom Shipping Container have different sizes, capacities, and dimensions. Some common models include the following:
- 20 ft
- 20 ft high cube
- 40 ft
- 40 ft high cube
General dimensions are given below.
- The standard width is 8 ft.
- The standard height is 8 ft 6 inches.
- The standard height of a high cube Custom Shipping Container is 9 ft 6 inches.
- The standard thickness of the doors is 2 inches.
- 1 inches is the standard thickness of the floor.
Gross weight, tear weight, and Net weight are the three common weight terms used in it.
Net weight refers to the weight of the content that the unit is carrying.
Gross weight refers to the combined weight of the unit along with the weight of content it is carrying.
Tare weight refers to the weight of an empty Custom Shipping Container.
What is the Best Base for the Custom Shipping Container?
Pier base is the best base for a Custom Shipping Container. Here are some reasons that make the pier a great choice for this purpose:
- The best thing about using a pier as the base is that it is extremely affordable.
- It allows you to achieve a strong and sturdy unit due to the presence of concrete blocks.
- Strong construction makes it reliable and durable.
- Constructing using a pier as a base for your Custom Shipping Container is easy and quick.
- The steel reinforcement allows it to tolerate maximum pressure.
- It covers little space as compared to other foundations.
What Does Custom Shipping Container Modifications Cover?
Customer Shipping Container modifications cover adding overhead lighting, electrical or roll-up doors, restroom, furniture, and vents, according to your requirements.
You may also add superb lighting to brighten up the Custom Shipping Container, which will bring convenience to the user.
How can you Modify your Custom Shipping Container?
You can modify your Custom Shipping Container according to your application and requirements by introducing or altering the following features:
- You can add an efficient heating and insulation system for harsh weather.
- You can bring the interior and exterior decor of your choice.
- Adding automatic electric outlets for convenience is a great idea.
- Extra lighting will help in making your Custom Shipping Container impressive and luminant.
- Adding shelves and cabinets will bring in managed and organized storage of materials.
- Placing window and door guards will b helpful for extra protection.
- You can place good quality and attractive furniture as per your desire.
- Anti-corrosive plumbing for smooth water flow will be very helpful.
Which Material is used in the Construction of the Roof of the Custom Shipping Container?
The roof of the Custom Shipping Container is an essential part of its body.
The main thing to keep in mind about its roof is to bring and maintain great strength so that it can help in longer life.
Generally, steel is used in the construction of the roof. But to enhance its strength, it comes with a corrugated profile.
The roof of the Custom Shipping Container serves as a link to hold the entire structure together.
Moreover, it provides great protection against extreme sunlight, rain, and many unfavorable weather conditions.
What Is the Construction of the Side Walls of your Custom Shipping Container?
The sidewalls of the Custom Shipping Container are very similar to the roof present in it.
These sidewalls serve as a protective barrier to tolerate all types of stresses and pressures that might even result in cracking or damaging these walls.
The side walls are made up of corrugated steel to provide protection, strength, and stability.
But this steel needs to be of exceptionally high quality so that it can easily bear the pressures.
What are the Common Foundations of your Custom Shipping Container?
There are four main types of foundations that you can use for your Custom Shipping Container:
- Pile foundation, the most costly foundation is mostly used for weak soil that is not capable of supporting concrete base.
- Pier foundation is a commonly used foundation where less space excavation is required. Also, it is inexpensive, easy, quick, and strong to use.
- Slab foundation works best for strong and largely spaced ground. However, it is quite costly and requires a lot of effort and time to get placed on the surface.
- Strip foundation works best for damp and moist grounds. It is inexpensive but unfortunately doesn’t provide any protection against earthquake problems.
Just make sure that you give proper time to decide the foundation that will go best with your Custom Shipping Container.
What Makes the Floor of your Custom Shipping Container Durable?
The main constituent of the floor of your Custom Shipping Container is steel.
Moreover, to add extra protection and stability, a marine-grade plywood floor of an inch covers this floor.
For increasing the durability of these floors, special features such as airtightness and water tightness are induced.
The plywood floors are strong enough to tolerate the impact of a little forklift without any damage to its construction.
Moreover, it allows a smoother flow of the contents within the Custom Shipping Container to avoid scratches, abrasion, and damage.
What Type of Doors is Available in a Custom Shipping Container?
Twin doors are present at one end of the Custom Shipping Container. These open at the outside of the unit, resulting in easier and smoother unloading and loading of materials in it.
High-quality durable steel makes up the body of these doors.
Gaskets and rubber seals attached to the doors play a major role in keeping the doors firmly sealed.
This helps in keeping the materials inside your Custom Shipping Container free of dirt and pollution.
The presence of locking bars further adds protection and security to the doors.
To inhibit the unallowed entry of thieves in your Custom Shipping Container, you may add a lockbox that is very hard to cut.
What are the Parts of the Frame of the Custom Shipping Container?
The frame of the Custom Shipping Container is made up of the following parts:
- Rear and front header
- Corner casting
- Rails at the upper and lower areas
- Front and back corner posts
- Side posts
The purpose of this frame is to add stability, shape, and protection to the Custom Shipping Container.
What is the CSC Plate of a Custom Shipping Container?
The door present at the outer area of your Custom Shipping Container is connected with the CSC plate.
It may seem identical to the compliance plate that is present in your car’s engine.
During the construction of the Custom Shipping Container, the manufacturer adds this plate to the unit.
The main purpose served by the CSC plate is to guarantee the standard function of the unit.
There are different types of CSC plates varying in strength, stability, and sturdiness. Therefore it is important to choose the most suitable one according to your use.
Is it Possible for a Custom Shipping Container to Get Rusted?
Yes, it is possible for your Custom Shipping Container to rust with time due to the rusting properties of steel that make up the unit.
However, if you properly maintain it, you will have to face this rusting issue very late.
The location where you install your Custom Shipping Container heavily affects the rusting problems.
To avoid rusting of your Custom Shipping Container, make sure to find a surface having the following properties.
It should be free of toxic and potent chemicals.
It should dry, free of moisture so that it doesn’t deteriorate.
Moreover, avoid constant interaction of your surface with water or any other liquid.
How do you Insulate your Custom Shipping Container?
Insulating your Custom Shipping Container becomes necessary during special weather conditions.
The best way to insulate it is to spray it with foam insulation.
Foam insulation is fast and easy, and guarantees effective results, as it is used very commonly by many users.
It is your choice whether you want to spray this insulation only on the internal side, only on the external sides, or on both sides.
Another common practice is to paint your Custom Shipping Container with high-quality toxic paint to make it tolerate the sea life.
What is the Average Life of a Custom Shipping Container?
The average life of a Custom Shipping Container is about 25 years.
In special cases, if you pay great attention to maintenance, this life may increase to 35 years.
This high life expectancy makes getting Custom Shipping Container a great idea for storing or transporting goods.
Also, this way you can earn great benefits and profit by one-time investment.
Here are some ways that will help in increasing the life of your Custom Shipping Container.
- Always keep your unit well painted.
- Assure that the roof is free of dirt and pollution.
- It is better to not make direct contact between the unit and the ground.
- Always prefer a dry atmosphere and good ventilation in your unit.
- Don’t forget to lubricate various parts of your Custom Shipping Container.
What are the Uses of a Custom Shipping Container?
There are various uses of a Custom Shipping Container, some of them are mentioned below:
Transportation of Goods
The most common use of a Custom Shipping Container is to transfer goods at cargo from one location to another.
Generally, it is used to transport food items, machinery, products, or furniture items.
Sometimes, special chemicals are also transported but with special care and treatment.
Storage of Products
Another very common function of the Custom Shipping Container is to store various products.
For example, if you have less space in your cargo room, you can place your products in this unit.
Also, some products need special temperatures and conditions that are most favorable in a Custom Shipping Container, and can’t be achieved perfectly in a room.
Room for People
Sometimes, when there is less room for people in your house or company or any other location, you use a Custom Shipping Container.
Here you can temporarily provide seating or resting facilities to the people.
To achieve this purpose, your unit necessarily needs good lighting, ventilation, moderate temperature, and a perfect environment indeed.
Is the Custom Shipping Container Waterproof?
Most of the time, a Custom Shipping Container is waterproof, to protect its construction.
Being waterproof also provides greater protection to the internal cargo, people, or goods.
The best way to achieve a water resistance feature in it is to add rubber seals.
These rubber seals are added at the doors, windows, and other entry or exit points.
The main purpose of adding these in your Custom Shipping Container is to limit the entry of water or moisture, making it resistant to water.
Also, these seals can inhibit the entry of dirt, and pollution keeping the internal environment of the unit clean and hygienic.
How to Stop the Condensation in your Custom Shipping Container?
Many users have to face condensation (mixing of two different temperatures) in the Custom Shipping Container. Here are some reasons that will help you the best in dealing with these issues.
- Introducing good ventilation inside your unit reduces the chances of condensation very much.
- If you want to prevent the formation of condensation drops adding anti-condensation lining to your unit is the best solution.
- Higher air space leads to greater moisture content, so avoid air spaces to stay protected from condensation.
- Using dehumidifiers to suck away the moisture content from your Custom Shipping Container is an effective and efficient way to prevent condensation formation.
- Various products such as moisture traps or moisture caption crystals can keep your unit safe from moisture and condensation.
What Factors to Consider when Buying a Custom Shipping Container?
Here are some factors that will surely help you in choosing the best Custom Shipping Container for your application:
- The first thing is to decide the condition or grade of your unit.
- Then, choose whether you want it in aluminum or steel construction.
- Make sure that you carefully decide the size and area of the Custom Shipping Container you require.
Don’t forget to decide everything according to the application you have to perform.
What are the Advantages of Using a Custom Shipping Container?
A Custom Shipping Container has various advantages, some of them are listed below:
- All loading and unloading tasks are mechanized or are performed by electrical equipment, making the process faster and easier.
- With the help of trucks or trains, you can transport your Custom Shipping Container in less time, regardless of the distance.
- Mostly, these units are sealed during transport, ensuring the safety of the goods present in them.
- The strong and sturdy body of the Custom Shipping Container easily protects the inside goods and products safe from various damages.
- There are unique codes that are provided to every transportation of the unit, maintaining a check and balance on the overall activity.
What are the Reasons for Safe Transportation through your Custom Shipping Container?
If you want to ensure secure and safe transportation of your cargo, a Custom Shipping Container is considered very safe due to the following reasons:
- Your products remain extra secure and maintained inside the unit.
- There are no chances of stealing your products due to various locks.
- It is very spacious, due to which you can add a lot of products to it.
- You can cover large distances without any damage to your cargo.
What is the Storage of Flammable Materials in a Custom Shipping Container?
The presence of vents in your Custom Shipping Container is not sufficient for the appropriate storage of some flammable materials or chemicals in it.
This limited ventilation can be very harmful due to the release and trapping of their vapors in it.
Moreover, if you introduce any heat source to such a Custom Shipping Container, there are great chances of hazardous fire and explosion.
The best solution to this problem is to store empty tanks in your unit because the presence of little gasoline can cause a large explosion.
So, always empty the gas tanks before placing them in your Custom Shipping Container to ensure the safety and protection of the user as well as the unit.
What are the Common Hazards that May Occur While Dealing with a Custom Shipping Container?
While dealing with your Custom Shipping Container, you may experience the listed hazards:
- Sometimes, due to careless handling, loading, or unloading, any structural fault can occur.
- You may get scratches on your Custom Shipping Container while moving or loading goods on it.
- The chemicals or harmful gases may start accumulating in your unit, resulting in great damage to its structure and construction.
- There may occur any structural failure of the unit due to negligence in its maintenance.
- In case, you are badly driving your Custom Shipping Container, this can damage not only its body but also the goods present in it.
- Overloading can disturb the normal operation of your unit and may also damage the goods in it.
How to Reduce the Risks of the Custom Shipping Container that may Cause Problems?
To lower down the risks that can cause problems in your Custom Shipping Container, make sure to follow the given suggestions:
- You should carry proper inspection of your unit to detect any problem or risks in it.
- Finding out proper solutions to all the risks is important for everyone’s safety.
- Always pay great attention to train your workers to instantly cope with any problem or risk that arises in your Custom Shipping Container.
- Proper maintenance and care of your unit are very important to keep various risks away from it.
- Moreover, always follow the health and safety rules and regulations for your protection.
- In case any problem arises in your unit, solve it within no time to stay safe from bigger damage.
What are the Care Instructions for your Custom Shipping Container?
If you want to maintain your Custom Shipping Container, try to follow the listed care instructions:
- To ensure normal and easy opening and closing of the doors, it is necessary to place your unit on a leveled or smooth surface.
- Adding blocks between your unit and the surface is a great way to limit the direct interaction between both things.
- It is always suggested to grease or oil the doors, hinges, and bolts for smoother operation.
- Always leave some room in your filled Custom Shipping Container to ensure proper ventilation.
- During hot weather, excessively keep the doors of the unit opened for avoiding humidity and moisture.
Now that you have read a lot about the Custom Shipping Container, hopefully, it will be easier for you to understand.
Always make sure that you keep in mind all the essential factors that will help you in buying the best unit for your use.
Also, prefer buying from a trusted and reputable company so that you can trust the quality of your Custom Shipping Container.
Consider the maintenance, cleaning, and troubleshooting of your unit, to get the best results.
Whether you are using it for storing or transporting goods, make sure that you handle all the products with absolute care.
Do follow special instructions for flammable products and chemicals so that there doesn’t occur a big loss later.
FAQs of Custom Shipping Container.
What is the box number of a Custom Shipping Container?
The box number of a Custom Shipping Container refers to the 11 alphabetical and numerical pattern that gives the unit its separate identity.
What Makes Steel Custom Shipping Container a Great Option?
Steel Custom Shipping Container is liked by many users due to its high strength, rigid structure, weather protection, and low price.
How an Aluminum Custom Shipping Container is Advantageous?
An aluminum Custom Shipping Container is light in weight, beautiful in appearance, resistant to corrosion, and long-lasting.
What are the Benefits of an FRP Custom Shipping Container?
An FRP Custom Shipping Container is strong, durable, easy to clean, and resistant to corrosion, rust, and chemicals.
What Do the Internal Dimensions of a Custom Shipping Container Cover?
The internal dimensions of a Custom Shipping Container cover its width, length, and height.
What is the Purpose of Adding Steel Crossmembers to your Custom Shipping Container?
The main purpose of adding steel cross members to your Custom Shipping Container is to maintain the shape and location of the timber floor.
How to Add Security to your Custom Shipping Container?
The best way to add extra security to your Custom Shipping Container is to add double-locking bars to it.
Where do you Require a Custom Shipping Container?
A Custom Shipping Container is most commonly required at construction sites and some events.
What Factors to Consider when Choosing a Supplier for your Custom Shipping Container?
When choosing a Custom Shipping Container, always consider their experience, name, work history, quality of work, and what options they offer.
Is it Necessary to Get a Permit for Setting up a Custom Shipping Container on your Site?
The requirement of a permit for placing a Custom Shipping Container on your site depends on the site and the regulations of the state.
What is a One Tripper Custom Shipping Container?
A one-tripper Custom Shipping Container is often known as a new unit that has only made one trip.
What is meant by the Custom Shipping Container Grades?
The Custom Shipping Container grades are used to describe the state or condition of the unit, whether it is new, used, or damaged.
What are Power Sources for your Custom Shipping Container?
The power sources for your Custom Shipping Container include fuel and also solar energy.
How can you Prevent Leaks in your Custom Shipping Container?
One way to prevent leaks in your Custom Shipping Container is to use good quality dehumidifiers and efficient air conditioners.
What is the Best Surface for Placing your Custom Shipping Container?
A dry and leveled surface such as tarmac or concrete is the best surface for placing your Custom Shipping Container.
What is the Purpose of Using Twist Lock in your Custom Shipping Container?
Twist lock is used in the stacking of your Custom Shipping Container.
How can you add an Electricity and Plumbing System to your Custom Shipping Container?
You can simply hire an electrician and plumber to efficiently and correctly add these connections to your Custom Shipping Container.