Fiberglass Wall Panel Supplier
- Machine Continuously Made Flat Fiberglass Wall Panel, No Limit on Length
- Extreme Temperature Resistant, Withstand Temperature at -40 -110 Degree for Long time
- Mildew Resistant, Effectively Inhibit the Growth of Mildew
- Full Set Channels, Connection Fitting
- Competitive Price
Your Reliable Partner and Fiberglass Wall Panel Manufacturer in China
Sunnyda owns both advantages of mature technology and competitive price for fiberglass wall panel. The design, production and quality service system of international standard, the price of localization and the punctual delivery, enable Sunnyda and customers develop into a mutually beneficial situation on the fiberglass wall panel.
Sunnyda fiberglass wall panel feature,
Machine continuously made fiberglass wall panel, no limit on length;
Anti-impact: much better stiffness and strength than plastic, due to fiberglass wall panel reinforced surface materials;
Fire resistant: fiberglass wall panel made by thermosetting resin;
Mildew resistant: Effectively inhibit the growth of mildew on fiberglass wall panel
Easy install: No other tools are needed except for rivet or glue only for fiberglass wall panel installation;
Anti-corrosive: stay in good condition immerged into 10% Hydrochloric acid or 3% NaOH solvent for long time, fiberglass wall panel surface process;
Easy cleaning: fiberglass wall panel can be easy cleaned by steam or high-pressured squirt gun;
Extreme temperature resistant: fiberglass wall panel withstand temperature at -40 -110 degree C for long time;
Welcome your visit to our production facility and showroom. Contact us for a free sample!
|Material||Gel coating: 300um ISO-phthalic polyester gel coat|
Matrix resin: unsaturated polyester resin
Reinforce fiber: E-glass
|FRP sandwich panel size||Thickness of FRP: 1.0mm-3.0mm Thickness of sandwich panel: 20-75mm|
Width: ≤2750mm ; Length: customer length
|Water Absorption||0.16%/24hrs, 25C|
|Approval test standards:||ASTM-E84, RoHS 2002/95/EC|
|Chemical resistance||Can be used in foggy environment of 10% HCl and 3% NaOH solvent for long. For usage in other solvent, please contact our engineer.|
FRP Panel features:
1) Machine continuously made flat panels, no limit on length;
2) Anti-impact: much better stiffness and strength than plastic, due to fiberglass reinforced;
3) Fire resistant: made by thermosetting resin;
4) Mildew resistant: Effectively inhibit the growth of mildew;
5) Easy install: No other tools are needed except for rivet or glue only;
6) Anti-corrosive: stay good condition immerged into 10% Hydrochloric acid or 3% NAOH solvent for long time;
7) Easy cleaning: It can be easy cleaned by steam or high-pressured squirt gun;
8) Extreme temperature resistant: Withstand temperature at -40 -110 degree C for long time;
9) Application: cold room panel, vehicle body panel, clean room panel
Ultimate Guide to Fiberglass Wall Panel
Sunnyda fiberglass wall panel insulation options are XPS and PU, make it good heat proofing and warm keeping. Pebbled texture panel, smooth panel, leaf texture panel those choices enable your fiberglass wall panel is colorful and nice looking. Surface of fiberglass board thickness is 1.2-3mm, fiberglass wall panel maximum wide is 2750mm.
Widely used for cold storage, truck, toilet trailer, portable Toilet. As fiberglass wall panel anti UV treated, color lasts for years, Sunnyda use it for our own hot sell product toilet trailer, the wall looks gloss, flat, and colorful. And very important maximum 2750mm fiberglass wall panel could make toilet trailer each wall one piece.
Sunnyda fiberglass wall panel delivery time could be 7 days, production capacity is 3000m2 per day. Protected by thick film and packed on pallet. For 50mm fiberglass wall panel, 40HQ can load around 1400m2.
Sunnyda has exported fiberglass wall panel to dozens of countries during the last 10 years. We are trusted by clients, keep long term relationship. Order or no order, we’ll be happy to support your business.
Welcome your visit to our production facility and showroom. Contact us for a free sample!
Fiberglass Wall Panel-An Ultimate Buying Guide by Sunnyda.
Do you want to keep your caravan walls safe from rust and molds? The Fiberglass Wall Panel is an effective solution for this problem.
The Fiberglass Wall Panel is a flexible and elastic panel that mainly contains fiberglass reinforced with polyester resins.
You may use it to protect your caravan trailer’s ceiling or walls, with ease, and convenience. It will lead you to a scratch-resistant and mold-resistant surface that is easy to clean and maintain.
You have various color options including grey, black, sky, white, and many others, so give your time to pick the one that goes the finest with the theme and interior of the whole area.
In this guide, we will cover the composition, advantages, and applications of using the Fiberglass Wall Panel. Also, we will present the maintenance, repairing, and cleaning tips you’re your convenience. So, let’s start it.
1.What is Fiberglass Wall Panel?
2.What is the Composition of Fiberglass Wall Panel?
3.What is the Standard Size of the Fiberglass Wall Panel?
4.What are the Color Options in which Fiberglass Wall Panel is Available?
5.What do you know About the Plastic Present in Fiberglass Wall Panel in the Caravan Trailer?
6.What are the Applications of the Fiberglass Wall Panel?
7.What are the Benefits of Using Fiberglass Wall Panel?
8.In What Type of Trucks you Can Use the Fiberglass Wall Panel?
9.In Which Parts of the Caravan Trailer can you Install the Fiber Wall Panel?
10.How the Fiberglass Wall Panel Resists Rust?
11.What Factors to Keep in Mind when Buying Fiberglass Wall Panel for your Caravan Trailer?
12.How to Install Fiberglass Wall Panel in your Caravan?
13.What Questions to ask yourself Before Installing your Fiberglass Wall Panel?
14.What are Tools Required in Installing the Fiberglass Wall Panel in your Caravan?
15.What are Some Structural Support Guidelines for Installing the Fiberglass Wall Panel?
16.What are Some Precautionary Measures when Dealing with Fiberglass Wall Panel?
17.How to Keep your Fiberglass Wall Panel Clean?
18.How to Repair the Fiberglass Wall Panel in your Caravan Trailer?
1. What is Fiberglass Wall Panel?
The Fiberglass Wall Panel is a mixture of fibers, glass, or woods combined with a matrix-like solution of polymer plastic. Moreover, it contains chopped fibers of glass and resins.
The resin-rich composition of the Fiberglass Wall Panel provides it the ability to resist scratches and thus last longer.
One thing to make sure of for using this is to install it on a surface that is purely clean and dry. Also, make sure that the surface is shiny, bright, strong, and long-lasting units.
You can use the Fiberglass Wall Panel in the caravan trailer, refrigerator car, and. Also, portable and stationary kitchens, restrooms, shower rooms, and restaurants, car washing stations, and storage warehouses use this Fiberglass Wall Panel.
If you want to achieve benefit from the Fiberglass Wall Panel, then make assured that you put proper attention towards its maintenance and repair.
2. What is the Composition of Fiberglass Wall Panel?
Following are some components that you will find in the Fiberglass Wall Panel.
- Glass fibers
- Carbon fibers
3. What is the Standard Size of the Fiberglass Wall Panel?
The standard sizing of the Fiberglass Wall Panel includes.
- Length: 8 to 12 feet
- Wide: 4 feet
- Weight: 12 ounces per square foot
- Thickness: 0.09 inches
4. What are the Color Options in which Fiberglass Wall Panel is Available?
You can get the Fiberglass Wall Panel in various color options including the following.
- Bright white
- Dark grey
5. What do you know About the Plastic Present in Fiberglass Wall Panel in the Caravan Trailer?
Along with other materials, Fiberglass Wall Panel also contains plastic. The benefit of this plastic is to provide greater resistance and strength to bear the pressure.
When the plastic reinforces with fibers, a greater level of strength and durability is achieved. Moreover, this enhances the scratch-resistant and waterproofing ability of the unit.
6. What are the Applications of the Fiberglass Wall Panel?
The Fiberglass Wall Panel is a good option to be used in the
- Caravan Trailer
- Reinforced truck body panels
- Portable containers
- Lightweight truck body panels
- Caravan shelters
- Restroom trailers
Moreover, you can easily use the Fiberglass Wall Panel at various construction, agricultural, marine, industrial, corrosion, and military units and industries.
7. What are the Benefits of Using Fiberglass Wall Panel?
The Fiberglass Wall Panel provides us various benefits, some of which are listed below.
- Fiberglass Wall Panel is easy to install if you properly follow the installation guidelines.
- It is easy to clean even with normal washing solutions. However, you may use steam or high-pressure washes for precisely cleaning it.
- The best thing about the Fiberglass Wall Panel is that you can install it over numerous surfaces but only by following the instructions properly.
- You can achieve high quality and increased protection for the sanitary tools, areas, or products.
- The material is super resistant to scratches and marks.
- Fiberglass Wall Panel is super resistant to corrosion issues.
- It doesn’t support the growth of molds and related problems.
- Using this is an outstanding option to hide or cover damaged surfaces.
- It consists of strong protection from shattering down into pieces, because of high durability.
- The Fiberglass Wall Panel is highly resistant to chemicals.
- It is an affordable option as compared to various other processes.
- You have two options for installing it; the fasteners and the adhesives.
Let us now dig into the details of the few most prominent features of installing the Fiberglass Wall Panel.
The Fiberglass Wall Panel is highly durable. It involves the reinforcement of fibers using various extents of strength and elasticity.
If it also contains carbon fibers, then it also gets the advantage of being light in weight. It is loved by the users primarily due to the resistance to scratches.
Moreover, it doesn’t let moisture accumulation in the area, due to the presence of increased levels of resin and pores.
This makes the Fiberglass Wall Panel a suitable option for installing in the kitchens of your caravan trailer.
It comes with an amazing warranty feature that lasts up to 30 years. However, the life or warranty of the wooden or other panels will be much lower as compared to its life.
The Fiberglass Wall Panel is an extremely money-saving option if you want to acquire the best option for long-term usage.
It offers increased benefits such as high resistance to molds and termites, along with high resistance to corrosion, protection from rusting.
If you are looking for a real safety solution to the ceilings or walls of your caravan, you can easily install the Fiberglass Wall Panel; without the fear of heavy and complex maintenance.
One other thing to mention about it is that it aids better in the insulation process; so will also save you from extra cooling or heating expenses.
Flexibility and Light Weight
The Fiberglass Wall Panel is light-weighted and covers less volume as compared to the steep and aluminum sheets or coverings. This feature makes it easy to transport and carry.
Moreover, what makes it the ideal option for use is that it can endure the changes in a climate without changing its composition.
Also, it is very easy to install, especially if you want to install the exterior Fiberglass Wall Panel, you have to follow some guidelines, and then get it installed with good quality adhesives.
Easy Displaying of Numerous Textures
The Fiberglass Wall Panel can easily acquire the look and texture of various materials.
For example, whether you want it to appear like a wooden surface, cement surface, or a stone-like surface, it will easily give you your required texture and look.
And this texture is so similar to the other material that you may find it difficult to differentiate between the previous and after one. For this increased similarity, fine finishing is provided to the Fiberglass Wall Panel.
8. In What Type of Trucks you Can Use the Fiberglass Wall Panel?
Various types of trucks where you can use the Fiberglass Wall Panel include the following.
- caravan trailer
- Refrigerator vehicle
- Toilet trailer
- Washroom trailer
9. In Which Parts of the Caravan Trailer can you Install the Fiber Wall Panel?
If you want to install the Fiberglass Wall Panel in your caravan trailer, firstly you have to decide where you want to install it, depending upon your needs. Following are some most suitable parts of the caravan where you can install it.
- Exterior liners
- Interior roofs and walls
- Transparent ceiling
- Scuffed Panels
- Door Coverings
10. How the Fiberglass Wall Panel Resists Rust?
The ability to withstand corrosion is one of the benefits of the Fiberglass Wall Panel.
It doesn’t allow rust to reach the surface even if used for many years. The presence of high resin content is all responsible for that.
The fiberglass is extremely unlikely to deform or stain due to the resin laminate found in the wall panels, aiding in the durability of the Fiberglass Wall Panel.
11. What Factors to Keep in Mind when Buying Fiberglass Wall Panel for your Caravan Trailer
Here are the key aspects to be taken when choosing the best Fiberglass Wall Panel for your application.
- Select the most noticeable and middle of the attraction wall for paneling.
- Choose durable materials without embellished corners or decorations, so that the people inside your caravan trailer.
- The thickness, particularly for narrow areas should not be ignored. It is better to ignore heavy and unnecessary decorations.
- If you require repair or upgrade in the future, buy and maintain any additional panels. Since wall panel designs update rapidly, it is not suitable to demand the supplier to provide the very same model in the future.
- Please take care to precisely and correctly clean your Fiberglass Wall Panel. This way you will be capable to keep it under use for a longer time.
- If you are in a sandy area, it is advisable to stay away from the hard-to-clean materials of your Fiberglass Wall Panel.
- To make any caravan trailer look bigger, you can choose mirrored panels. But be careful not to use too many mirrors, since they cause restlessness and confuse the brain.
- Start comparing factors such as the cost, time and trouble installation, longevity, repair, choice of individual or the user. Select the Fiberglass Wall Panel that weighs suitably according to your requirements.
12. How to Install Fiberglass Wall Panel in your Caravan?
Before installing the Fiberglass Wall Panel, it is essential to understand the proper procedure so that you can get the best results.
If you are installing the Fiberglass Wall Panel over any dry surface, you can use a water-based adhesive but of high-quality composition.
To make it stay in place, you can use pop rivets made up of plastic that will keep the panel in place, when you will be applying the glue or adhesive.
If you are fitting the trim molding pieces at the edges and between the panels, the best thing is to use metal staples.
Now, use silicone to perfectly seal and bind it.
Now, if you are installing the Fiberglass Wall Panel over any non-dry surface, you have to use a stronger and more effective adhesive with some rivets.
If you are placing it over a coarse surface, don’t forget to use an oil base fastener to properly secure everything.
If you are installing it over a hard surface, you may use nail or trim moldings for properly attaching all the things.
13. What Questions to ask yourself Before Installing your Fiberglass Wall Panel?
There are many questions you must ask yourself before you are planning to install the Fiberglass Wall Panel.
- Is the adhesive you are using is sufficient for your application?
- Are the dividers you are using are enough for your usage?
- Is the surface surely free of dust and germs?
- Are you using the right type of adhesive?
- Have you selected the best Fiber Glass Panel that is suitable for your application?
- Do you want it for a short time or a long time?
- Do you have the proper cleaning solutions and mixtures for cleaning it?
- Are you responsible enough to manage the Fiberglass Wall Panel?
- Are you aware of all the instructions and guidelines that will help you in the installation process?
- Have you selected the installation site with proper research and considerations?
14. What are Tools Required in Installing the Fiberglass Wall Panel in your Caravan?
When installing the Fiberglass Wall Panel, there are various tools that are essentially required. If you want to cut it neatly, you must use electric shears.
Moreover, you may also use circular or jigsaw saws, but using saws is much messier than using the shears.
If you want to enhance the installation speed of the molding over the surface, using an electric stapler is the best option.
One main thing where many people face trouble is the applying of adhesives onto the surface. Using a notched trowel will surely help you here.
We all know that it is essential to achieve a fine look at the end. For this fine look, you may use rough sandpaper or a hand-sanding block.
To install the rivets for the Fiberglass Wall Panel properly and with ease, you may use the hammer and drill.
For cutting the moldings into various shapes, you can use a miter saw. Another tool for cutting the moldings is the aviation snip.
15. What are Some Structural Support Guidelines for Installing the Fiberglass Wall Panel?
When installing the Fiberglass Wall Panel, the following structural support instructions are necessary to follow.
- To provide support to the weight, you need to place a double stud of 2 by 4 dimensions where there is maximum weight. It will also help in hinge mounting.
- On the bottom and top pivots, a single stud of 2 by dimensions is required at the junction of the wall and the header.
- For the strong stability of your Fiberglass Wall Panel, a durable backing system is essentially required.
- For the wall mount hinges, a double stud of 2 by 4 dimensions is placed at the back of the wall.
16. What are Some Precautionary Measures when Dealing with Fiberglass Wall Panel?
Below are listed some safety measures that you must keep in mind when handling the Fiberglass Wall Panel.
- When you are inserting the glass clamp into the threshold, the screws are burdened with the glass’s weight from the top region, so it essentially requires some support.
- In case there is improper or insufficient support, it moves a little bit leading to the movement of the screws also. With time, this little movement turns into heavy movement, which increases the screw’s hole resulting in cracking of the gel coat due to which the glass breaks down.
- The manufacturer always adds blockings or resistances to the Fiberglass Wall Panel. But always keep in mind to add these blocking everywhere, also in the U-channel.
- One must make sure to add clamps, headers, and hinges as essential elements in the construction of the Fiberglass Wall Panel.
- It is essential to place fasteners at the sites where there is excess load. The type or category of these fasteners varies depending upon the need of the user.
- Fasteners provide support and bonding between the essential elements.
- Never try to rely on metal straps or studs to provide support to the areas where there is excessive load.
- Make sure that you consider your local building codes when dealing with the construction or installation of the Fiberglass Wall Panel.
- Stay careful and follow all the safety measures when you are dealing with the Fiberglass Wall Panel, to get the best results.
17. How to Keep your Fiberglass Wall Panel Clean?
Tips for Cleaning
- Regularly clean your Fiberglass Wall Panel. However, many companies suggest washing every week.
- Carefully pick the cleaning solution for cleaning it. Any robust cleaners have chemicals that could harm the panels. Moreover, abrasive cleaners will rub and harm it badly, leaving grooves dirty.
- Most of the producers suggest soap, water, and sponge or fabric washing. Other alternatives include steam washing or the use of a pressure washer depending on the manufacturer’s suggestions or instructions.
- Make sure to properly scrub the Fiberglass Wall Panel after washing with a detergent or soap. If not washed, a film will build, which would make it look flat or dark.
Mix 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 gallon of boiling water together in a bucket. Make sure that you wear latex gloves on your hands and face. Mix it using a fluffy brush in the mixture.
Place the bucket at a corner. Also, take another bucket and add a half-gallon of warm water to it.
Move any chairs, rugs, or decoration to another space or place lying next to or either place above the Fiberglass Wall Panel.
The excess mixture can be removed and wash one part with a mixing sponge.
Again soak the scrubber or brush in the mixture, scrape off the surplus and scrub the panel until it is purely clean.
Now, if there are hard stains on the Fiberglass Wall Panel, spray a potent cleaner and let it sit for ten minutes. Now again use a damp sponge or brush to scrub away this stain but make sure to exert a bit of power here.
Do this process about 3 to 4 more times, and clean little sections of the Fiberglass Wall Panel rather than cleaning the whole in one turn.
Finally, use a neat, clean, and dry cloth to dry it.
18. How to Repair the Fiberglass Wall Panel in your Caravan Trailer?
Basic Tools Required for Repairing the Fiberglass Wall Panel
- Safety goggles
- Wire brush
- Mixing board
- Disposable gloves
- Dust protecting mask
- Hand cream
- Plastic spreader
- Disposable buckets
- Masking tape
- Wooden sticks for stirring
- Disposable painting brushes
Accessory Tools for Repairing the Fiberglass Wall Panel
- Carpenter square
- Drill machine
- Wood chisel
- Portable circular saw
- Grinder machine
- Measuring tape
Procedure to Repair the Exterior
- Clear the loose gel-coat or Tedlar clean area using a wire brush.
- Wipe with a wet cloth of acetone to make assured that the surface is clean from dirt and debris.
- Mix a limited amount of polyester body filler covered by fiberglass repair glass.
- Use a plastic scraper or putty knife to fill scratch or splatter on your Fiberglass Wall Panel. Read thoroughly, understand, and observe specifically all guidelines and warnings included with the appropriate product name.
- Cover with polyfilm, rubber one end, and smooth out with a spreader of plastic or a spreading knife to remove the air bubbles and make it smooth. Tape thus ensures that the film is tightly resisted, which reduces the smoothness of the surface.
- Cure the substance in rest condition for at least 12-15 minutes or before the film is readily released.
- Now, lightly sand the corners of your Fiberglass Wall Panel for a smoother appearance and to support adherence to painting or Tedlar repair tape, where appropriate.
- Tedlar tape is undoubtedly most suitable for painting or covering the breakouts on external surfaces. On interior surfaces, painting is not necessary.
Now that you are very well aware of every detail that is necessary for understanding the Fiberglass Wall Panel, you will surely be able to achieve better results.
Make sure that you don’t make any compromise on the quality of the unit you are buying while keeping the essential buying factors in your mind.
Also, pay great attention to the maintenance and cleaning of your Fiberglass Wall Panel so that you have to suffer fewer or no repairing issues.
Always purchase from a trusted and experienced manufacturer, who doesn’t make any compromise on the quality.
FAQs of Fiberglass Wall Panel
- Is it Easy to maintain your Fiberglass Wall Panel?
Yes, cleaning and maintain the Fiberglass Wall Panel is easy and simple, just make sure that you keep abrasive cleaning methods or tools away from it.
- What are the Quality Tests for the Fiberglass Wall Panel?
The quality tests for the Fiberglass Wall Panel include the Can/ULC-S102 and ASTM E-84.
- What is the Reaction Level of the Fiberglass Wall Panel with Weak Acids or Alkalis?
The Fiberglass Wall Panel is not affected by the weak acids or alkalis because it consists of dominating features over them.
- What is the Behavior of the Fiberglass Wall Panel with Temperature Changes?
The Fiberglass Wall Panel expands or contracts according to the increase or decrease in the temperature levels.
- What is the Minimum and Maximum Temperature that the Standard Fiberglass Wall Panel can bear?
The least temperature that the Fiberglass Wall Panel can bear is -20F. However, the highest temperature it can survive easily is 110F.
- What are the Gapping Instructions for a Fiberglass Wall Panel Less than 8 Inches in Length?
For the Fiberglass Wall Panel that is less than 8 inches, it is suitable to 1/16 inches space between the division bars and panel. However, there should be a 1/8 inches cavity for the base and ceiling.
- Can you install the Fiberglass Wall Panel Right after it is Delivered?
No, you can’t install the Fiberglass Wall Panel right after it is delivered to your space. Before you start fitting in the Fiberglass Wall Panel, you must wait for at least one day to bring it close to the ambient temperature ranges.
- How to Install the Fiberglass Wall Panel Over Porous Surface?
You can install the Fiberglass Wall Panel over any porous surface but make sure that you are using a solvent-free adhesive for binding.
- How to Install the Fiberglass Wall PanelOver Non- Porous Surface?
Installing the Fiberglass Wall Panel over a non-porous surface also requires a non-solvent adhesive but make sure to add rivets also.
- Are there Any Special Conditions for the Surface on Which you Are Going to Bind your Fiberglass Wall Panel?
You only have to properly clean your surface before installing the Fiberglass Wall Panel. Moreover, make sure that it has no paint on it and also let it dry properly.
- What can you Use to Achieve a Moisture Tight Seal for your Installed Fiberglass Wall Panel?
To achieve a moisture-tight seal for your Fiberglass Wall Panel, the best option is to go for the standard silicone caulking process.
- How to Add Neatness and Finishing to the Joints and Edges of your Fiberglass Wall Panel?
The best option to add neatness and excellent finishing for the joints and edges of your Fiberglass Wall Panel is to use specially designed tools and molds for precise results.
- What can you Use to Neatly Cut the Fiberglass Wall Panel?
If you want to cut your Fiberglass Wall Panel, you can use a power saw with sharp masonry or carbide tip blades along with a fine-tooth.
- Is it Possible to Install the Fiberglass Wall PanelOver Metal Panels?
Yes, it is possible to install the Fiberglass Wall Panel over pre-existing metal panels, but only by professional and experienced constructors and designers.
- Is it Good to Paint the Fiberglass Wall Panel?
No, it is not good to paint your Fiberglass Wall Panel; however if it is essential to paint, then you must go for premium quality epoxy paint, under the supervision and responsibility of the owner.
- Is Molding Possible Over your Fiberglass Wall Panel?
No, the construction of the Fiberglass Wall Panel doesn’t allow any sort of mold to retain or grow.
- How is the Embossed Fiberglass Wall Panel Better than the Smooth Fiberglass Wall Panel?
The Embossed Fiberglass Wall Panel is better than the smooth Fiberglass Wall Panel in terms of being scratch resistance, longer in life, and better in appearance.