Dressing Trailer Manufacturer
- Custom Film Production Trailer
- Plenty of Storage Cabinets
- Hot/Cold Water Sink for Hair Washing
- Air conditioner/Refrigerator/Microwave/TVs
- Fast Delivery Time
Your Trustworthy Manufacturer and Supplier of Film Production Trailer.
Aiming at best quality and increased durability, Sunnyda is striving to provide the most reliable Film Production Trailer solutions for maximum comfort and productivity. Each feature is designed and manufactured while keeping use and convenience in mind.
The highly professional team of engineers at Sunnyda strives to create the most updated and advanced Film Production Trailer designs. There are many models available in different colours, designs, and sizes. Also, each design is customized to the needs and demands of the consumer.
All the components of the Film Production Trailer manufactured and supplied by Sunnyda are branded and of supreme quality. Sunnyda checks and inspects each unit before delivering it. The capacity and efficiency of each unit are outstanding and they ensure safe delivery right at your doorstep.
The goal is to produce user-friendly units that are not just easy to use but also have no negative effect on the environment. The use of degradable and reusable products is encouraged.You can easily contact our customer care service for any kind of technical support. Sunnyda has amazing customer service consisting of highly professional and cooperative staff.
We listen to your needs and demands and help you choose the best Film Production Trailer for your Application. We are just one call away for any guidance or order bookings. Call us now!
|Film Production Trailer Body||Fiber glass sandwich panel or called FRP panel- Luxury model|
EPS sandwich panel – Standard model
|Size||4600(L) x 1700(W) x 2500(H) mm|
|Fresh tank||450L, 0.4L per flush|
|Weight||1460kg, when water and waste tank is empty|
|Condition||Full mounted in factory|
|Loading||Can mix load with other model, or 2 SUT02 in a 40HQ|
|Delivery time||40 days|
|Electrical||Lighting 12V, as per customer local standard|
|Our service||Engineering-production-shipping-installation-warranty-after service support you develop your business|
Ultimate Guide to Dressing Trailer
1.What is a Film Production Trailer?
2.What are the Features of a Film Production Trailer?
3.What are the Applications of a Film Production Trailer?
4.What are the Advantages of a Film Production Trailer?
5.How to Ensure the Security of a Film Production Trailer?
6.Why a Fiberglass Film Production Trailer Preferred Over a Metal One?
7.What are the Climate Control Mechanisms for a Film Production Trailer?
8.What are the Necessary Requirements Before Factory Release of a Film Production Trailer?
9.What are the Responsibilities of the Manufacturer of a Film Production Trailer?
10.How to Transport your Film Production Trailer?
11.How to Fulfill the Water Needs of your Film Production Trailer?
12.How Can you Upgrade your Film Production Trailer?
13.What Elements can be Added to a Film Production Trailer to Make it Interesting?
14.Does a Film Production Trailer Come With a Kitchenette?
15.How to Make your Film Production Trailer Well Lit?
16.Can a Film Production Trailer be Comfortable for Resting?
17.What Factors to Consider Before Purchasing a Film Production Trailer?
18.What are the Maintenance Tips for your Film Production Trailer?
19.What shall be the Cleanliness Routine for your Film Production Trailer?
20.What are the Common Problems you can Face in your Film Production Trailer?
1. What is a Film Production Trailer?
A Film Production Trailer is a sturdy enclosed assembly that allows a person to have a home with all the amenities while they are on the production site.
It is not just used for filmmaking but also is very useful for sports events, destination weddings, and other outdoor events that involve staying out for long.
The best things about a Film Production Trailer are that it has good climate control, uses recent technology, and ensures privacy in all circumstances.
It is very user-friendly and aims at providing a home-like experience for every user. Fresh hot and cold water supply, great ambiance, and best quality are some of its best qualities.
2. What are the Features of a Film Production Trailer?
Listed down below are a few features of a Film Production Trailer;
- Spacious and well-furnished to accommodate all the things that are needed on a daily basis.
- Good quality wall paneling for a good finish.
- Sturdy flooring to bear a good weight.
- Advanced technology for alarms and all other systems.
- Lockable doors for increased privacy and security.
- A kitchenette with all the basic appliances and accessories.
- Hot and cold water supply all the time.
- Portable toilet for all the toilet needs.
- High-quality ceramic toilet and urinal pots.
- Stainless steel sinks are designed to serve the purpose.
- Vanity area with enhanced lighting.
- Good lighting in the whole chamber.
- Drawers and organizers for better organization.
- Shiny exterior with a pleasant design.
- A comfortable bedding situation enables the user to take a rest.
3. What are the Applications of a Film Production Trailer?
A Film Production Trailer is used for the following purposes;
Film Production Site
The celebrities, actors, directors, and other crew members need a comfortable living situation while they are shooting outdoors. A Film Production Trailer serves the purpose of providing a home-like environment.
In order to get the best performance from the sportsmen, it shall be made sure that they are well-rested. This setup helps a sportsman stay the best while they are practicing outdoors.
For such weddings, the location is usually remote and there are not many permanent restroom facilities around. A Film Production Trailer allows the bride and groom as well as the guests to get ready and look their best.
4. What are the Advantages of a Film Production Trailer?
Here are a few advantages of a Film Production Trailer;
As it is equipped with features like heating, air conditioning, good water supply, and entertainment sources like music, it provides comfort to the user.
Keeps you Fresh
While you are in an outdoor location, you must take care of your health and hygiene. It will not just keep you fresh but also help you get rid of harmful germs.
As it has all the basic amenities, it makes you feel at home. You don’t have to rent a housing facility or a hotel for your stay.
It can be towed to any location with the help of a towing vehicle. This helps you to save a lot of time and energy that would be otherwise spent on setting up another living facility.
The great lighting and elements of sophistication like wall paintings and flower settings make great ambiance. A Film Production Trailer can easily satisfy the taste of a celebrity or a star.
As it allows the user to rest, stay comfortable, stay fresh, it ultimately increases productivity. Better health leads to more productivity.
A Film Production Trailer saves you from the hassle of shifting from one place to another. Instead, you can carry it around with all the amenities inside.
Saves on Hotel Expenses
It is a great idea to invest in a Film Production Trailer so that you can save up on the hotel costs. It will also save you from the hassle of checking in and out and still not being sure about safety and privacy. Also, hotels get really expensive.
5. How to Ensure the Security of a Film Production Trailer?
To ensure the security of your Film Production Trailer, the following things must be kept in mind;
Alarm and Notifications
With the help of recent technology, an alarm can be directly connected to your mobile. If there is any threat to the security, you will immediately receive a notification on your phone even if you are in a remote area.
The doors of a Film Production Trailer have the newest technology and therefore, it allows maximum security.
A Locker for Important Belongings
All your personal belongings and expensive gadgets can be kept in a locker. It is for maximum security and satisfaction of the user.
6. Why a Fiberglass Film Production Trailer Preferred Over a Metal One?
A fiberglass Film Production Trailer is preferred over a metal one due to the following reasons;
A fiberglass trailer needs much less maintenance than the metal one. It has a sleek design and does not require much attention.
Fiberglass is not usually dented easily and therefore, there is reduced damage. Also, the damage can be easily repaired and does not need much money.
The cost of fiberglass is much more satisfactory than that of metals. Also, it is a one-time investment and lasts much longer.
7. What are the Climate Control Mechanisms for a Film Production Trailer?
For climate control, a Film Production Trailer has the following mechanisms;
Due to exhaust fans installed, there is sufficient ventilation in the chamber. It allows the hot air to be removed and fresh air to let in. This is not just good for the freshness of mood but also good for health.
A Film Production Trailer has the most efficient air conditioning system. No matter how harsh the outside conditions are, there is always a comfortable temperature maintained inside.
For severe cold weather, there is the facility of heating as well. It can be provided through a generator or electricity source from the site.
8. What are the Necessary Requirements Before Factory Release of a Film Production Trailer?
Before the Film Production Trailer is dispatched for delivery, the following necessary requirements must be checked;
All the Lights are Functional
It is important to make sure that all the lights are functional and all the electrical systems are intact. There shouldn’t be any uncovered wiring and poor electrical connection.
All the Water Systems Work Properly
The water systems must be checked by running water through them. There must not be any leakages. Another problem can be poor heating and cooling of water.
There are no Hazards
For the safety of the user, all the wires shall be insulated, the fire alarms and other alarms must be checked, only good quality material shall be used and the accessibility shall be made easier.
No Harm to the Environment
It is necessary to note that there should be no harm to the environment with the use of a Film Production Trailer. Only eco-friendly materials shall be used and no harmful chemicals shall be counted in dealing.
According to the Demand of the Customer
The most important thing is to deliver a product that the customer has demanded. The size, color, arrangement, and other elements shall be exactly according to the requirements and demands of the customer.
9. What are the Responsibilities of the Manufacturer of a Film Production Trailer?
A manufacturer is responsible for the following factors;
Quality and Durability
The manufacturer is responsible for using the best quality equipment that is branded. It will ultimately lead to increased durability and safe use.
An instruction manual must be there to help the user in the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting. It will not just save time but also will be very convenient.
The Film Production Trailer must be run through a factory test before sending it out for delivery. It will help to figure out any defects.
The customers’ demands must be prioritized and the construction and design shall be tailored in accordance with the application.
10. How to Transport your Film Production Trailer?
A Film Production Trailer can be transported easily as it is portable. However, it needs a towing vehicle and a good team of experts for loading and unloading.
As it is a huge assembly and cannot be handled easily, you must take the help of a professional team. Make sure that they use proper precautions and handle the unit carefully.
The towing vehicle shall also be customized. The tires must be inflated and the axle must be correct.
11. How to Fulfil the Water Needs of your Film Production Trailer?
The water needs of a Film Production Trailer can be fulfilled by the following sources;
Water Supply of the Location
You can take a water connection from the water supply of the location. However, it must be done with proper documentation and the permission of the area manager.
There are freshwater tanks available on board. The capacity of the tanks varies with the use and size of the trailer. However, the average capacity is 50-70 gallons.
12. How Can you Upgrade your Film Production Trailer?
A Film Production Trailer can be upgraded by adding the following features;
Add Kitchen Appliances
Kitchen appliances like a microwave, a kettle, stove, and fridge can be added to make it easier for you to pay attention to your diet. Also, these appliances will make your life easier in a healthy way.
Having a hairdryer and straightener installed in your Film Production Trailer is a great convenience. It saves you from the hassle of carrying these tools around.
A TV unit can be a great source of entertainment for you. It will keep you busy and updated on worldly affairs.
13. What Elements can be Added to a Film Production Trailer to Make it Interesting?
Following are a few elements that would make your Film Production Trailer much more interesting;
It will allow you to have your leisure time and relax in a comfortable environment. It’s the perfect solution after a long hectic day.
Wall Paintings and Decor
By adding a few flowers and some art pieces, you can make it much more interesting. Also, it is a great way to add beauty. Changing the position of these art pieces will bring variety as well.
Designations and Thankyou Letters
You can show your respect and love by placing customized letters and getting your name on everything that belongs to you.
14. Does a Film Production Trailer Come With a Kitchenette?
Yes, a Film Production Trailer does have a well-equipped kitchenette that can easily fulfill the needs of the resident.
It has a microwave, kettle, fridge, crockery, cutlery, and cooking pans according to the requirements of the user.
15. How to Make your Film Production Trailer Well Lit?
A Film Production Trailer can be lit well by using LED lights. These lights not only use less energy but also produce great light which does not bother your eyes.
You can opt for different sizes, designs, and intensities of lights. There is a choice between white, warm white, and yellow light as well. However, there is a huge range of lights you can choose from.
16. Can a Film Production Trailer be Comfortable for Resting?
A Film Production Trailer is definitely suitable for resting due to the following reasons;
There is a facility of good bedding and you can easily rest while you are on a break from work or from the event.
As the temperature can be easily regulated with the help of an efficient heating and cooling system, it is perfect to have a good sleep.
Hot and cold water supply enables you to get fresh and stay comfortable while you’re staying outdoors.
17. What Factors to Consider Before Purchasing a Film Production Trailer?
Following factors must be considered before purchasing a Film Production Trailer;
It is important to make sure that there is at least a 2 years warranty for the unit. As it is a huge assembly, the warranty helps you judge the confidence of the manufacturer, and also, it makes you feel secure.
All the parts of your Film Production Trailer like the door alarm, sinks, urinals, toilets, lights, etc. shall be branded. A brand always portrays quality and therefore quality is guaranteed.
No Damaged Unit
Before you purchase it, you must thoroughly check if there are any faults like leakages, broken parts, damages or dents, etc.
The size and the facilities of a Film Production Trailer are according to the application. For example, if it is to be used for an actress, it will have an elaborate dressing area and more vanity lights as compared to the one for a sportsman.
18. What are the Maintenance Tips for your Film Production Trailer?
The maintenance tips for your Film Production Trailer are as follows;
- There must be a regular cleaning routine in order to keep it clean all the time.
- It must be thoroughly cleaned after every use.
- The urinals and the toilet shall also be scrubbed to avoid any permanent staining.
- All the surfaces must be dusted and disinfected.
- A wax or gel shall be applied to the exterior to make it look new.
- Keep a check to see if all the water systems are patented.
- If you find any leakage or damage, it must be corrected immediately so that there are no further complications.
- If your Film Production Trailer is still under warranty and you find some fault, you should immediately send it back for repair.
- See that there should be no accumulation of dirt, debris, and other contaminants in the water lines.
- Any dents or chipped-off paint shall be immediately corrected so that it does not increase in size.
- Keep a strict check on the water level in the tanks.
- If there are no calibrations on your tank, keep a record with the help of any other scale.
- All the things shall be placed from where they were picked.
- Labeling every compartment is necessary so that no time is wasted while looking for a certain thing.
- Make sure that the towing vehicle is strong enough to carry your Film Production Trailer.
- The bond between the two shall be well secured.
- The loading and unloading shall be done in accordance with the given instructions.
- The workers dealing with the transport shall be dressed accordingly.
- All the safety precautions must be taken.
19. What shall be the Cleanliness Routine for your Film Production Trailer?
To clean your Film Production Trailer, you must take care of the following points;
Floor and Surfaces
- The floor must be broomed and vacuumed to get rid of any rubbish or debris.
- The surfaces shall be cleaned using a wet cloth or a duster.
- Applying a cluster or a polisher on the surfaces is also a good idea.
- A disinfectant spray is necessary to get rid of all the germs that cause diseases.
Bowls of Urinals and Toilets
- The toilet and urinal bowls tend to get stains very soon.
- Due to the chemicals like calcium and other ions accumulated in the water, crystallization occurs.
- This crystallized water gets difficult to get rid of, therefore, it must be scrubbed off.
- Make sure that the chemicals you use in your Film Production Trailer are safe to be used.
- All the chemicals shall be easily degradable.
- There shall be no ingredients that cause global warming by depleting the ozone layer.
- The water tanks also need to be inspected every now and then.
- The water levels shall also be maintained.
- The bottom of the tanks needs to be cleaned and vacuumed.
20. What are the Common Problems you can Face in your Film Production Trailer?
The common problems in your Film Production Trailer are as follows;
- Make sure that all the pipelines are clean and clear. There shall be no accumulation of debris, mud, sand, or other blockers such as a piece of cloth or a bottle cap.
- Due to the accumulation of these contaminants, bacteria began to grow and make the water unable to be used.
- This contaminated water is dangerous for human use and causes diseases like cholera and many skin conditions.
- This water can be treated by adding chlorine and other cleaning agents in the tanks and other waterlines.
- In a severely cold environment, the water in the water lines tends to freeze thus making it difficult to be used.
- This problem can be overcome by using antifreeze.
- You can also use salt water or any other branded antifreeze.
- The graffiti marks look very unpleasant and reduce the value of your Film Production Trailer.
- This can be reduced by using a degreaser or graffiti remover. Make sure that it is oil-based so that it is more effective.
- Another common problem faced by the users is vandalism.
- You can get rid of this by constantly looking out for any dent marks and remove them as soon as you find any.
- A clogged hose is the most common problem and therefore, you must always have supplies for this.
- The pieces of jewelry, clothes, or small pieces like bottle caps tend to block the hose.
- It can be opened but sometimes it needs to be cut.
- You must use plenty of water so that the obstruction can be carried away.
- You can use a cleaning wand or a vacuum to clear away the path.
- Refrain from using acid or a strong alkali to aid in the clearing of obstruction.
- Drainage issues can be mechanically and chemically solved.
- To clear away the drainage issue, you must use a plunger and a lot of water.
- Make sure that you properly clean the sinks, toilets, and urinals, etc.
- a plunger and vacuum can also be used to resolve this issue.
If you want to invest in a Film Production Trailer, you must have sufficient knowledge about the features, components, advantages, and uses.
Maintenance and troubleshooting of your Film Production Trailer are necessary for prolonged lifespan and increased productivity.
FAQs of Film Production Trailer.
- What are the Standards for the Chemicals Used in your Film Production Trailer?
The chemicals used in your Film Production Trailer must be SDA approved. There must not be any harmful chemicals such as formaldehyde, which is non-degradable.
- What is Blue Liquid and its Use in your Film Production Trailer?
The blue chemical is a strong disinfectant and stain remover. It fights the bacteria and cleans the Film Production Trailer. It may or may not contain formaldehyde.
- How Can a Surfactant be Helpful for your Film Production Trailer?
A surfactant can remove the difficult and greasy stains from your Film Production Trailer. It has polar and nonpolar ends that interact with the stain particles and remove them.
- Why do you Need a Vacuum Cleaner for your Film Production Trailer?
A Film Production Trailer needs a vacuum to suck all the dirt and debris from the difficult areas. It can easily attract dirt particles due to negative pressure and clean the areas where regular brooming is not effective.
- Why are LED lights preferred in a Film Production Trailer?
LED lights are preferred in a Film Production Trailer because they consume less electrical power. Also, they are budget-friendly and can be used for a long time.
- What are the Electricity Needs of a Film Production Trailer?
The Film Production Trailer needs at least 15-20 Amps, 120 volts of electrical power.
- How Does a Film Production Trailer Get Electricity?
A Film Production Trailer gets electricity from a battery, a direct electricity source, a generator, or a solar system. The cost and effectiveness of each source must be considered.
- Why is the Solar System not a Reliable Electricity Source for a Film Production Trailer?
Solar is not a reliable energy source because it depends on solar energy. It is not helpful in the cold areas where the sun is occasionally seen. On the other hand, it does work in hot areas.
- Do you Need Permits for your Film Production Trailer?
The location of the setting of your Film Production Trailer will decide if you need a permit or not. Some places do need permits, and others don’t. It is your responsibility to check the whole procedure.
- Do you Need Site Prep for your Film Production Trailer?
There is some basic site prep required before you set up your Film Production Trailer. You need to flatten the surface and remove any rocks and debris to clear the ground. Also, the ground must be leveled.
- Is a Film Production Trailer Weather Proof?
It depends upon the site and the material of the Film Production Trailer. If it is on a leveled site, there might be chances of flood, etc., however, the material is sturdy and does not allow wearing and tearing even in harsh weather.
- How to Store your Film Production Trailer?
To store your Film Production Trailer, make sure the place is safe, dry, and sheltered from direct sunlight and rain. Also, you must clean it and cover it properly.
- How to Avoid Mildew Growth in your Film Production Trailer?
To avoid mildew growth, make sure that you keep your Film Production Trailer dry and clean. Fungi grow in damp and warm areas. Dryness and good ventilation will also be helpful.
- Why are the Size Options for your Film Production Trailer?
The size options for your Film Production Trailer are single, double, or triple stalls with varying areas. The area ranges from 400 to 800 meters square and above.
- What are the Drawbacks of a Metal Film Production Trailer?
A Metal Film Production Trailer is not just expensive but is also prone to corrosion and rusting. Therefore, it needs extra care and protection.