Your Reliable Partner and Honey Wagon Trailer Manufacturer in China
Sunnyda is a specialized manufacturer and supplier of Honey Wagon Trailer with rich experience. Each model of this trailer is equipped with high-class components. Every feature of this trailer highly fulfills the requirements of your sites. Its compact design provides ease of setup.
Sunnyda tests and inspects the whole unit before delivering it to your worksite. It requires proper and constant electricity and water supply for operation. It features a large capacity waste holding tank and pumps for efficient operation. As a professional Honey Wagon Trailer manufacturer and supplier Sunnyda have enough confidence to satisfy your special requirements on the trailer.
The rugged designed Honey Wagon Trailer manufactured and supplied by Sunnyda requires very low maintenance cost and has a longer lifespan. It is a perfect match for your various events with highly durable and tiptop features. Its weather proof design keeps it safe from climatic damage. EachHoney Wagon Trailer is manufactured and supplied by Sunnyda is engineered, customized, and designed to fulfill your exact specifications.
We require some time to understand your special needs and process requirements to be able to develop a trailer that provides you an efficient and economical solution. Sunnyda provides 24/7 hours technical support services to help you in choosing the right product. Feel free to contact our support and sales team to avail the best Honey Wagon Trailer.
|Makeup Trailer Body||Fiber glass sandwich panel or called FRP panel- Luxury model|
EPS sandwich panel – Standard model
|Size||4600(L) x 1700(W) x 2500(H) mm|
|Fresh tank||450L, 0.4L per flush|
|Weight||1460kg, when water and waste tank is empty|
|Condition||Full mounted in factory|
|Loading||Can mix load with other model, or 2 SUT02 in a 40HQ|
|Delivery time||40 days|
|Electrical||Lighting 12V, as per customer local standard|
|Our service||Engineering-production-shipping-installation-warranty-after service support you develop your business|
Ultimate Guide to Makeup Trailer
1.What is a Honey Wagon Trailer?
2.What are the Main Parts of a Honey Wagon Trailer?
3.What are the Types of Honey Wagon Trailer?
4.What are the Features of a Honey Wagon Trailer?
5.What are the Advantages of using a Honey Wagon Trailer?
6.What is the Purpose of Using a Honey Wagon Trailer?
7.What are the Applications of Honey Wagon Trailer?
8.What is the use of the Honey Wagon Trailer at Campsite?
9.How do you Empty the Waste Tank in Honey Wagon Trailer?
10.How to Transport a Honey Wagon Trailer?
11.What are Some Tire Safety Requirements for your Honey Wagon Trailer?
12.What are Some Preventive Maintenance practices for a Honey Wagon Trailer?
13.What type of Material is used in the Manufacturing of the Honey Wagon Trailer?
14.How to Dump the Waste Tank of Honey Wagon Trailer?
15.What Size of Honey Wagon Trailer is Best for your Worksite?
16.What Driving Skills are Required for Towing a Honey Wagon Trailer?
17.How to Keep your Honey Wagon Trailer Working Properly?
18.How does the Pump of Honey Wagon Trailer work?
19.What should be the Capacity of Waste Tank in Honey Wagon Trailer?
20.How to Troubleshoot your Honey Wagon Trailer?
What is a Honey Wagon Trailer?
A Honey Wagon Trailer is a portable unit that is used to collect all the waste and to dispose of all the waste into the dump station by using the proper method. It is also known as a vacuum trailer.
The Honey Wagon Trailer comes with compacted dimensions and they can be fit into most of the sites easily. It has dedicated toilets for both men and women.
It can be easily towed by a vehicle with minimum facilities, it is mostly used in film production industries to help the movie production crew throughout the project.
Its high-quality construction seals its waste holding tank to prevent unpleasant odors to be spread out. The proper knowledge and expertise while using a Honey Wagon Trailer can take you so higher.
What are the Main Parts of a Honey Wagon Trailer?
Honey Wagon Trailer comprises the following main components.
- The tank is used to store the waste liquid collected from different sites for disposal.
- The structure or fixture on which all components of the Honey Wagon Trailer are fixed.
- For an engine to drive a suction pump, the engine should be gas-operated.
- Two check valves one for suction inlet and the other is used to pump the waste out of the trailer.
- A hand brake is operated when it is in a parking position. And your vehicle is not required to move.
- A tool kit that comprises different tools that may be needed during operation, the manufacturer manual may also be kept in the tool kit. It contains the tire replacement tool also.
- A set of adaptors to connect with different waste tanks, like porta potty trailers, marine use luxury toilet trailers, etc.
- The set of hoses rolled on the automatic pulley and used for suction in from the waste tank and dumping out at the dump station.
- Towing bar is used to connect your Honey Wagon Trailer with the towing truck.
- A pressure release valve is installed at the top of the tank to release the pressure from the tank automatically.
What are the Types of Honey Wagon Trailer?
There are two main types of Honey Wagon Trailer based on their capacity ranges.
- Portable (25 Gallons to 100 Gallons)
- 25 gallons portable trailer.
- 50 gallons portable trailer
- 75 gallons portable trailer
- 100 gallons portable trailer
- Non-Portable (100 Gallons to 1000 Gallons Plus)
- Super duty vacuum pump Honey Wagon Trailer.
- Fender-mounted storage system Honey Wagon Trailer.
- Pulsation dampener type Honey Wagon Trailer.
- 150 galloon trailer.
- 200 gallons trailer.
- 300 gallons trailer.
- 500 gallons trailer.
- 700 gallons trailer.
- 800 gallons trailer
- 1000 gallons trailer.
- 1025 gallons trailer.
What are the Features of a Honey Wagon Trailer?
Some unique features of a Honey Wagon Trailer are mentioned below;
- It is easy to oil drain on the pump motor.
- Complete bolted tank fittings instead of threaded ones.
- It has aluminum cam lock fittings.
- It features a large mushroom vent with a bug screen for proper ventilation.
- Honey Wagon Trailer can be easily transport and maneuverable.
- Faster pump-outs.
- High-quality components and fittings.
- Higher volume design.
- Epoxy painted.
- It features a low oil indication system.
- Steel frame supported motor and pump.
- Top-rated and robust structured steel framings.
- For easy tank access, it offers easy step plates and wheel fenders.
- It features electric and gas motor options.
- Easy to clean with quality connections and cam locks.
- You can tow it easily.
- By using even garden trailer.
- Lightweight, flexible, and top-quality hoses.
- Polyethylene tank with a custom fabricated reliable trailer.
What are the Advantages of using a Honey Wagon Trailer?
Honey Wagon Trailer has a lot of advantages over other vehicles used for the same purpose and requirement.
Some are listed below:
- It is available in different designs and varieties.
- You may choose the size of your Honey Wagon Trailer as per your requirement.
- Your Honey Wagon Trailer is available in different structures like 2, 3, or 4 portions.
- It can be easily pulled by a truck.
- It is equipped with a high-power pump to suck all contaminations from the septic tank quickly and easily.
- A small space is required to park your Honey Wagon Trailer.
- Its sealed structure does not produce an odor while the tank is full.
- It is also equipped with a universal hose to connect with the access hole of the septic tank.
- Its valves are opened with a jerk to avoid any residue in the tank.
What is the Purpose of Using a Honey Wagon Trailer?
The people are using the home trailer and, costume trailer, toilet trailer, washroom trailer, and different types of other trailers.
They place the trailers in different locations as per their use. While using these types of trailers,the waste of these trailers is not disposed of in the area of accommodation because it is against and contrary to the health and sanitation rules.
Each trailer is equipped with a waste tank that is completely sealed to avoid odor and other contaminations.
So you need to empty the waste tanks of your parked trailers and take them far away from the site.
Properly dispose of the black and grey water by following all the local rules and regulations issued from time to time in this regard. Your Honey Wagon Trailer is used to do this job efficiently.
What are the Applications of Honey Wagon Trailer?
The main usage of the Honey Wagon Trailer is to collect the waste materials from different points and dispose of them at the recommended place designated for this purpose.
Following are some of the applications of the Honey Wagon Trailer.
- Honey Wagon Trailer is used to collect the wastage from the aircraft waste tank.
- It is used to collect the wastage from the portable toilets and washrooms in railway carriages.
- It is used to collect the trash from the motor houses and portable toilet trailers and, makeup trailers, and all the trailers deployed in the field for different purposes.
- It is responsible for emptying the waste tank of your domestic or permanent toilet if your sewerage system is blocked or has some issue.
- You may also use your Honey Wagon Trailer to empty the septic tanks of the ship submarine.
What is the use of the Honey Wagon Trailer at Campsite?
Honey Wagon Trailer is mostly used in campsites where there is no sewer system available. It is used to empty the holding tanks of all types of trailers present on the campsite.
It then takes the waste from the holding tanks to the dump stations to completely dispose of the waste inside the tank. Honey Wagon Trailer has all interesting and advanced features for this purpose.
You need to keep observing the waste level while using it. It is vital to dispose of all the waste material according to proper rules and regulations. Otherwise, it can be dangerous for living beings.
How do you Empty the Waste Tank in Honey Wagon Trailer?
The Honey Wagon Trailer is used to empty the waste tank of your trailers parked at different locations. It is supplied with different sockets and hoses, these sockets are used for different types of trailers.
Like your marine system and porta potty trailers are using different sockets or connectors to get them empty.
The following steps are used to empty the waste tank in your Honey Wagon Trailer.
- Connect the suction hose to the suction in the port of the pump of your Honey Wagon Trailer.
- Connect the required connector at the waste tank end of the suction hose.
- Attach the suction hose to the waste tank outlet.
- Open the valve of suction in the pump.
- Start engine to power up your suction pump, the pump will start sucking from your waste tank.
- When the suction process is completed, put the engine off and close the valve of the suction inlet.
How to Transport a Honey Wagon Trailer?
The transportation of your Honey Wagon Trailer can be divided into two parts.
- Transportation of an empty Honey Wagon Trailer.
- Transportation of a filled one.
- Transportation of an Empty Honey Wagon Trailer.
If you have a Portable Honey Wagon Trailer with a small capacity, you may strap it up to the outer wall of your main trailer for transportation up to your site location.
And if your trailer is of large capacity non-portable you may use your truck to transport your Honey Wagon Trailer to your work or event site.
- Transportation of a Filled Honey Wagon Trailer.
The transportation of a Honey Wagon Trailer with a small capacity portable trailer can be done by pulling it to yourself up to the dump station provide if the dump station is at a closer distance to your site.
And if the dump station is far away from your site location you may use your truck to transport your Honey Wagon Trailer, a large capacity trailer may also be transported to the dump station using the truck.
Safety measures must be taken while transporting your Honey Wagon Trailer. The speed of your towing truck mustbe within specified limits as mentioned inthe manufacturer’s manual.
What are Some Tire Safety Requirements for yourHoney Wagon Trailer?
Proper maintenance and tire safety of your Honey Wagon Trailer avoids many road hazards and increases its weight carrying capability. It also:
- Increases the life of tires.
- Improves its handling.
- Protects from accidents.
- Improves fuel economy.
- Efficiently operates.
You can consider the following points for its safety:
- Improve the steering, traction, stopping, load-carrying ability of your Honey Wagon Trailer by proper maintenance and servicing.
- Determine the recommended tire pressure and load distribution
- Purchase new tires with the size same as the size of the original ones.
- Replace tires with proper instructions in the manufacturer’s manual.
- Keep inspecting tire tread to improve the gripping and traction.
- Use proper pattern for tire rotation.
- Repair the tire punctures when requires.
What are Some Preventive Maintenance practices for a Honey Wagon Trailer?
Preventive maintenance of the Honey Wagon Trailer will increase the efficiency and life of your trailer drastically.
Following are some preventive maintenance practices that you can perform on your Honey Wagon Trailer.
- Inspect the trailer for any damage or crack on the fixture or base, if found some discrepancy get it repaired on a priority basis. Otherwise, it may harm your trailer.
- Inspect the tires of your trailer, if they are in good working condition or getting slippery?
- Inspect that the tow bar which is used to tow your Honey Wagon Trailer. Is it in good and proper working condition?
- Check the hand brake for proper operation, make lubrication if required.
- Carry out all dusting and cleaning of your Honey Wagon Trailer at the end of the operation.
- Clean up and dry the water tank of your trailer when not in use.
- Check the oil level of the engine and suction pump.
What type of Material is used in the Manufacturing of the Honey Wagon Trailer?
Following are materials used to construct different parts of your Honey Wagon Trailer.
- The base of your Honey Wagon Trailer is made up of high-class steel to handle the tank kept on it.
- Two or four tires are fixed on the base or fixture used to carry the tank of your Honey Wagon Trailer.
- The construction material of the tank depends on the capacity that your Honey Wagon Trailer can carry.
- Generally, the tank is made up of high-density polyethylene, due to its lightweight it is easy to tow and fill.
- A suction pump is also a part of it. The pump is powered by a generator mounted on your Honey Wagon Trailer.
How to Dump the Waste Tank of Honey Wagon Trailer?
After collecting all the wastes from different sites, you need to take your Honey Wagon Trailer to the dump station to complete the dump of all waste.
The dumping and flushing Method is not that difficult, you can do it by given steps:
- First of all, connect all the connectors and hoses.
- Start from one tank; pull its handles for some time about 10 seconds.
- Let the waste water flowing throw it.
- Check-in for leaking in sewers and hoses.
- You can check this by pulling the black water handle.
- Now pull the handle of the black water tank let all the waste be free from Honey Wagon Trailer.
- After that flush the tank if there is a flushing option, if you don’t have a flushing option there then never do this it can spread dirt inside.
- Setting a 5 minutes timer on your stopwatch will be a good idea.
- Repeat the process until you see clear water flowing out from it.
- When you are done with flushing and dumping then connect all the connectors and hoses again.
What Size of Honey Wagon Trailer is Best for your Worksite?
The size of the required Honey Wagon Trailer for your site is depending on different factors some of these are discussed below.
So must consider these points to choose an exact size.
- If you choose a Honey Wagon Trailer that is large enough then your requirements. It may be expensive.
- Choosing too small-sized, will not fulfill your requirement.
- The Honey Wagon Trailers are available in different sizes from 25 Gallons to 1000 gallons plus.
- To calculate the sizes of your Honey Wagon Trailer, first of all, consider that how many different trails like luxury toilets, washroom trailers are available at your site.
- The next point is to know how many totals men and women are available at a site.
- Then you have to sort out how many hours the event or task will over.
In light of the above points, you may consult the manufacturer to calculate the appropriate size of your Honey Wagon Trailer.
What Driving Skills are Required for Towing a Honey Wagon Trailer?
Driving a Honey Wagon Trailer is not that easy task. This job must be done by some expert in this field. The driver must have the following skills to drive it.
- The driver must be capable of inspecting the emergency, mechanical, and safety gear before start traveling.
- He must practice regular maintenance which includes checking the radiator, fuel and changing oil, etc.
- He must have enough experience records so that you can understand his previous services.
- He must have enough knowledge about state regulations and road rules and have a proper health checkup.
- He should know alternatives for efficient driving routes to fulfill the given deadline.
- He must know how to tackle the situation during different weather conditions.
- He should have good communication skills to exchange information with supervisors and other drivers.
How to Keep your Honey Wagon Trailer Working Properly?
If you want that your Honey Wagon Trailer remains in proper working condition throughout the event you have to consider the following points.
- Always follow the instructions laid down in the manufacturer manual, even a single step should not be passed, because the manufacturer knows everything in detail.
- Maintain a logbook for your Honey Wagon Trailer and record all the events that took place on a particular date to maintain a history of your Honey Wagon Trailer.
- Schedule an inspection plan for like daily inspection, weekly inspection, monthly inspection, and yearly inspection plan. As prescribed in the user manual.
- For daily inspection, you may carry out overall cleaning of your Honey Wagon Trailer, the oil level of your pump, or generator, any leakage in the tank, etc.
- The tank must be washed and cleaned properly at the end of daily work.
How does the Pump of Honey Wagon Trailerwork?
The pump is an important component of a Honey Wagon Trailer. It is used for transferring the waste from different units to its holding tank.
First of all, the operator attaches the discharge outlet with a hose on the other units or trailers.
It then pumps all the waste and dirt into its holding tank which is specially designed to prevent unpleasant odor from spreading.
When the waste holding Tank is filled with waste it is taken to the dump station to dispose of all the waste from it.
What should be the Capacity of Waste Tank in Honey Wagon Trailer?
Honey Wagon Trailer is available in various ranges, sizes, and capacities.Its capacity range starts from about 25 gallons to 5000 gallons.
Each model is specially designed for pumping applications with the required capacity of the waste tank of the Honey Wagon Trailer.
You need to note down all the requirements of your site and then take advice from the manufacturer to choose the best capacity to fulfill your needs.
How to Troubleshoot your Honey Wagon Trailer?
- If you see the pump of your Honey Wagon Trailer is not primed, check for the air leakage, blocked line, valve not seated properly.
If the suction lit is too high, the diaphragm is loose or worn or the speed of the engine is very low. They can also affect the pump priming.
You can prevent this issue by cleaning the house, strainer, valves, and seals or by gently tightening the suction line joints.
The problem can be solved by locating the pump or by increasing the throttle.
- In case of poor performance or non-pumping check for the valves seated properly, engine speed lost suction lining or sticking of the valve.
You can troubleshoot this issue by cleaning or replacing the hose and valves or by increasing the throttle.
Before taking any remedial action must observe all the warnings, cautions, and instructions given in the manufacturer manual of your Honey Wagon Trailer.
Before you select and purchase your Honey Wagon Trailer, you must know all the detailed information about every aspect of your required product to get maximum results.
The durability and performance of your equipment can be increased by practicing proper maintenance and servicing.
Never practice new and unknown things on your Honey Wagon Trailer without discussing them with experts. Take all the safety measures while driving and operating it.
FAQs of Honey Wagon Trailer.
- What is a Honey Wagon Trailer at the Campground?
It is the trailer that is used to collect the waste from different trailers like restroom trailers, shower trailers, and other trailers being in use on different locations of campgrounds.
- What is Honey Wagon Trailer Service?
The term honey wagon service is used for the trailers providing the services for collection of wastes from the parked trailers at different locations using for different purposes, are called Honey Wagon Trailer service.
- Which Vehicle is used to Tow Your Honey Wagon Trailerin Full Load Condition?
For towing your Honey Wagon Trailer you must need a truck that is fully capable to handle the load of it and can pull it easily. A 4×4 wheel truck is preferable.
- How often a 500 Gallon Tank be pumped out using the Honey Wagon Trailer?
It depends on the number of users if a single person is using it for 6 to 8 hours a day then it is pumped after 5 years and if 4 people are using it needs to be emptied after one year.
- Can you use the HumanFeces in your Honey Wagon Trailer as Fertilizer?
The unprocessed human feces cannot be used as fertilizer in Honey Wagon Trailer, this may be dangerous both for humans and animals and may cause to spread of disease, It also spreads smell and makes the environment polluted.
- What for the Term Dump Station is used in Honey Wagon Trailer?
A dump station is a place, where raw sewage enters into sanitary sewage safely, by following all safety and sanitation rules.
- Is it Against the Law to Dispose of the Waste of your Honey Wagon Trailer Anywhere?
Dumping at any place contaminates the environment, creates hazards for wildlife, and spoils the sceneries.
It is against the law to dump waste sewage at any place. The waste of your sewage is required to be disposed of at the proper recommended place.
- How often Honey Wagon Trailer’s Service Visit your Site?
Honey Wagon Trailer’s service will visit your site once a week if you hired the weekly service, to empty wastewater tanks at your site.
- Can you call out of Routine the Honey Wagon Trailer Service?
Yes, the honey wagon trailer service can be called out of routine but for this, you have to pay extra charges for their extra visit.
- What is the other Name of the Honey Wagon Trailer?
Another name for your Honey Wagon Trailer is a vacuum truck, used to empty the waste tanks and dispose of the wastage to an appropriate place.
- Why the Name Honey Wagon Trailer is used?
The name Honey Wagon Trailer is used because it is emptied the thick fluid of honey-colored discharged out of it.
- Can you Use the Honey Wagon Trailer to Empty your Home Toilet Waste Tank?
Yes, you may use your Honey Wagon Trailer to empty the waste tank of your domestic toilet, if you are facing the sewerage line blocked or other sewerage issues.
- Is Honey Wagon Trailer an Essential Part of your Trailer Fleet?
Yes, it is highly recommended to keep your honey wagon trailer in your trailer’s fleet to carry the waste product from your residential areas and dispose of it far away at a recommended place designated for this purpose.
- What are the Methods of Disposing of the Waste your Honey Wagon Trailer Contains?
There are the following methods to dispose of waste that your Honey Wagon Trailer contains.
- Physical and biological treatment
- Can a Black Water Tank of Honey Wagon Trailer be Dumped at Home?
If your home has a proper and sewage system without any blockage and concealed ducting system you may dump your black and grey water in your home sewerage system.