Your Premier Laboratory Trailer Supplier
- Customize Size
- Laboratory Facility and Equipment can Be Customized
- Can Make Your Lab Clean Room Cleanliness 100-100,000
- Exterior Wall Can Install Graphics with Customer’s Logo
- 24/7 Technical and Sales Service
Your Reliable Partner and Laboratory Trailer Manufacturer in China
Sunnyda have many years of experience in manufacturing of bespoke laboratory trailer. It is widely used in science education, science research, air, water, soil analysis, and monitoring and many other test activities.
Sunnyda laboratory trailer basic features with strong steel structure trailer frame, DOT fit trailer parts and lights. For laboratory trailer unit basic feathers with a door, window, ceiling mounted LED light, non-slip stainless steel floor, toilet, stainless steel sink, shower, fresh and waste tank underfloor, water heater, refrigerator, diesel or gas generator, sleeping area, air conditioner, and laboratory table and chair.
Sunnyda laboratory trailer can offer the facility that fixed lab can offer. We also cooperated with high end lab equipment supplier, can supply you HPLC and GC, as well as other equipment, consumables and reagents to give you a complete solution. For your specific application, Sunnyda would be glad to work with you to fix the right facility and equipment.
Sunnyda is your leading manufacturer of the laboratory trailer!
|Body||Fiber glass sandwich panel or called FRP panel- Luxury model|
EPS sandwich panel – Standard model
|Fresh tank||Customized size, material 5mm PE|
|Waste tank||Customized size, material 8-9mm PE|
|Weight||According to size, when water and waste tank is empty.|
|Condition||Full mounted in factory|
|Loading||In 40HQ, how many units in a 40HQ according to size|
|Delivery time||30 days|
|Electrical||Lighting 12V, as per customer local standard|
|Our service||Engineering-production-shipping-installation-warranty-after service support you develop your business|
Sunnyda Laboratory Trailer
Sunnyda laboratory trailer wall and ceiling is a smooth fiberglass board, insulated by polyurethane foam. All surfaces, edges, corners, and joints that can be exposed to any fluid will be sealed. Which is easily cleaned. Subfloor is fiber cement board 18mm.
Sunnyda can make your laboratory trailer a clean room if you have special needs. With RO purification system, HVAC units, exhaust fan and high efficiency filter to keep circulating clean air, meet cleanliness 100-100,000.
Sunnyda laboratory trailer fully amounted in our workshop, can be put to use once you received it. The facilities and equipment inside unit are well fixed and reinforced during shipping. All the electrical and plumbing system is tested before departure. And power standard meet your local standard. Most parts and equipment certificated with CE, and trailer certificated with DOT. Sunnyda has extensive experience ship to worldwide seaports and had shipped to EU countries, US, AU, Canada and many other countries.
Contact us today to customize your laboratory trailer!
Laboratory Trailer: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
- Chapter 1: What is a Laboratory Trailer?
- Chapter 2: What are the available Sizes of Laboratory Trailers?
- Chapter 3: What are the Features of a Laboratory Trailer?
- Chapter 4: What are the Uses of a Laboratory Trailer?
- Chapter 5: What are the Materials used to Make a Laboratory Trailer?
- Chapter 6: What are the Components of a Laboratory Trailer?
- Chapter 7: Are Laboratory Trailer Customizable?
- Chapter 8: Do Laboratory Trailers have a Warranty?
- Chapter 9: What is the Service Period of Laboratory Trailer?
- Chapter 10: What is the Cost of a Laboratory Trailer?
- Chapter 11: How do you Clean Laboratory Trailer?
- Chapter 12: How do you Clean Laboratory Trailer?
- Chapter 13: How can you Manage Waste in Laboratory Trailer?
- Chapter 14: What are the Safety Requirements of a Laboratory Trailer?
- Chapter 15: What Equipment are in Laboratory Trailer?
- Chapter 16: How do you Power Laboratory Trailer?
- Chapter 17: How does a Laboratory Trailer and Mobile Laboratory compare?
- Chapter 18: Why purchase a Laboratory Trailer from China?
- Chapter 19: What are the Quality Standards that Laboratory Trailers must conform to?
Before, you venture into laboratory trailer business, read this guide.
This guide has information on the features, components, sizes and safety requirements of a laboratory trailer among others.
It will help you evaluate and choose the best mobile laboratory for medical testing and research.
Let’s get started:
What is a Laboratory Trailer?
Just as the name implies, a laboratory trailer is a portable structure used to provide on-site laboratory testing services to patients.
Also, laboratory trailer can be used in science research, science education, soil, water, air analysis, and monitoring among other activities.
Can be used for temporary projects, can exist independently or integrated to an existing hospital or used for laboratory expansion.
Figure 1 Medical laboratory trailer
What are the available Sizes of Laboratory Trailers?
Laboratory trailers can exist in 20ft 30ft 40ft or other customized size.
These are the standard sizes of laboratory trailers.
However, a client can present their specification on the size of laboratory that they want.
What are the Features of a Laboratory Trailer?
Below are the features of a laboratory trailer:
- Laboratory table and chair; this furniture are used by the staff while working in the facility.
- Sleeping area; since the laboratory trailer can be used in remote areas with no infrastructures.
The staff working at the laboratory trailer can sleep in the structure in the designated sleeping area.
- Toilet; staff as well patient toilets are available.
- Stainless steel sinks; these are the places to wash either hands or resources used in testing.
- Emergency shower and eye washing areas; these are for the staff who sleep in the laboratory trailer.
- Doors and windows; although these can be optional, they are available to facilitate free movement of air in and out the laboratory trailer.
- Ceiling mounted LED light; adequate light must be available for when working in the laboratory. The light improves visibility of the specimens or samples.
What are the Uses of a Laboratory Trailer?
Figure 2 Mobile laboratory trailer
Laboratory trailers are used to achieve different functions:
- Disaster relief
- Humanitarian missions; these are places where people are in need of medical lab testing services. An example could be in Syrian humanitarian camps where displaced people reside.
- Laboratory testing for rural communities where there is no healthcare infrastructure.
- Air, water and soil testing for environmental or agricultural purposes.
- They are used by the military in war zones.
Typically, it is difficult or close to impossible to find healthcare infrastructurein war zones yet several people suffer from different health conditions.
A laboratory trailer can be deployed to such places as they are transportable.
- They are used in emergency situations such as places hit by civil wars.
- Science education classes and science research
What are the Materials used to Make a Laboratory Trailer?
Here are the main materials you can consider for laboratory trailer:
This steel frame is galvanized and painted. Galvanized steel is preferred because it stronger than Aluminum.
Galvanized steel is equally light weight, easily accessible, affordable and of high tensile strength.
The sinks and some of the laboratory surfaces are made of stainless steel.
Trailer outside edge cover, inside decoration moulding are aluminum.
PU sandwich panel is used for a laboratory trailer because it is affordable, light weight and water proof capabilities.
PU sandwich panel includes fibre glass board insulated by polyurethane foam; used to make walls and ceiling.
Sandwich panel is often preferred for making laboratory trailers.
· PVC Material
PVC material is used for flooring due to its durability and high quality.
What are the Components of a Laboratory Trailer?
Below are the components of a laboratory trailer:
Figure 3 Parts of laboratory trailer
- Air condition system; this system is used to heat and cool the laboratory trailer.
- Air Filtration and Ventilation system; this system helps in free flow of air in and out of the laboratory trailer.
- Waste management system; there is a fresh tank in mechanical room and used water tanks under floor.
- Gas and/or diesel generator; this machine is used for powering the laboratory trailer when there is no electricity supply.
- Water heater; a water heater is available not just for the emergency shower cubicles but also hand washing and cleaning laboratory materials such as test-tubes, and beakers among others.
- Plumbing system; this system must be available so any mechanical problems can be easily fixed when they occur.
- Medical gas system; medical gas is produced by the laboratory trailer and used within the facility for different purposes.
Are Laboratory Trailer Customizable?
Yes, they are.
A laboratory trailer is customized with a generator, overhead cabinets, power package, work bench, roof fan vents, and LED lighting among others.
Also, the frames, color, lengths, layouts and flooring of the laboratory trailers depend on clients’ specifications.
Do Laboratory Trailers have a Warranty?
Yes, they do.
They have a 1-year-warranty.
What is the Service Period of Laboratory Trailer?
A laboratory trailer can be used more than 10 years.
In fact, a laboratory trailer can be relocated from one place to the other and used to provide medical laboratory testing for long periods of time.
What is the Cost of a Laboratory Trailer?
The price depends on your detailed requirement on your laboratory trailer, like sizes, equipment etc.
While some companies can sell them at lower prices, others may sell them at higher prices.
The competitive prices occur due to the stiff competition between laboratory trailer manufacturing companies.
However, this cost varies depending on several other factors such as customization, shipping method used as well as size.
The costs also depend on whether a client purchases in bulk. Bulk purchases come with significant discounts.
How do you Clean Laboratory Trailer?
Figure 4 Mobile laboratory trailer
Cleaning a laboratory trailer is as easy as cleaning a brick and mortar laboratory.
The janitors and involved staff have to protect themselves by wearing protective clothing, gloves and masks.
First, the dust on the floors and surfaces of the laboratory trailer have to be cleaned.
They are cleaned using a vacuum cleaner for the floors and wet soft clothing for the surfaces.
Secondly, the laboratory trailer is cleaned through high-pressure disinfection.
High-pressure disinfectant is sprayed to the floors and every part of the facility is cleaned.
High-pressure disinfectant is better than chemical disinfectants as it takes a shorter time as well as lower concentrations to kill bacteria.
Chlorine is the preferred disinfectant.
The discharged disinfected water is directed to the used water tank for management without damaging the environment.
Thirdly, the laboratory trailer is sterilized using a chemical sterilizer or UV light sterilization.
Sterilization helps kill all the remaining germs on the surface of the laboratory trailer or walls or floors of the structure.
Once sterilized, the laboratory trailer is ready for use for the day.
Also, cleaning has to be done regularly to prevent bacterial build-up in the laboratory trailer.
What are the Factors to Consider before Importing Laboratory Trailer?
Placing an order for a laboratory trailer is easy.
However, it is imperative to understand that a laboratory trailer is a special structure that is used to provide special services.
You should consider the following when importing laboratory trailer:
· Where you Plan to use Laboratory Trailer
A laboratory trailer should be made using materials which can withstand harsh climates.
When ordering a laboratory trailer for use in a remote area, you inform the engineers to design a facility that can withstand the climate of this region.
Also, it is imperative to state location so that the manufacturer can determine whether the laboratory trailer can be shipped by the available means of road, rail or ship.
· Design of Laboratory Trailer
A client must state whether they stick to the standard design or develop their own design.
Once a client makes his choice, the engineers put the plan into motion and manufacture the laboratory trailers.
Besides, the more complex a design is, the costlier it becomes.
Those who work on tight budgets have to consider the design option they choose.
· Intended uses for Laboratory Trailer
You have to state what you intend to use the laboratory trailer for.
A client can state whether they want to use a laboratory trailer for mass testing in a rural area or for air, water or soil testing among others.
One must consider the on-site laws regulating the use of laboratory trailers.
Being that laboratory trailers are new, there are some nations that may inhibit their use.
However, developed nations such America, UK and Australia among others allow the use of laboratory trailers.
Similarly, there are places in Africa that allow the use of laboratory trailers to provide medical lab testing services.
How can you Manage Waste in Laboratory Trailer?
The only way of ensuring your laboratory trailer specimens or samples are free from contamination is through efficiently managing your waste.
Below are ways of managing waste in a laboratory trailer:
- Waste is disposed into labelled and lidded bins which are regularly emptied.
- The waste is thrown into specific bins; where sharps are thrown into one bin, medical waste thrown into another and specimens/samples thrown into another.
- Laboratory trailers have water tanks with one containing fresh water and the other containing used water.
The used water which consists of water from shower cubicles or hand washing sinks.
- Laboratory trailers have pre-installed incinerators which are used to incinerate medical waste especially medical sharps.
- Other waste is thrown into landfills and compost pits and burned.
- Staffs are trained on how to manage waste in the laboratory trailer.
For example, they are taught to identify waste and throw into the correct bins.
Besides, they have to document the time when new waste bins are introduced and the time when they are exchanged.
When the staff understand how to manage waste, they can prevent potential contamination.
What are the Safety Requirements of a Laboratory Trailer?
Figure 5 Mobile laboratory
The staff working at the laboratory trailer must be assured of safety while working in the facility. And, the structure’s design must guarantee comfort and safety.
- There is an Air Filtration and Ventilation system to help in facilitating free flow of air in and out of the laboratory trailer.
100% fresh air is introduced into the trailer and then it is replaced designed certain times per hour.
- There is an Air conditioner to facilitate the heating and cooling of the laboratory trailer.
- A laboratory trailer has ramps to facilitate easy movement of patients as well as disabled staff within the facility.
The ramps are placed not just at the entrance but also strategically within the facility such as in the treatment areas.
- A laboratory trailer has a fire alarm system which is manned by staff 24/7.
The fire alarm system helps signal the start of a fire which could consume the specimens and samples in the laboratory.
Besides, the staffs are taught about potential areas where fires could start so that they become careful and watchful.
- There has to be a power and gas production system to facilitate the constant flow of electricity and gas.
They are used to power the equipment in the structure or the laboratory trailer in general.
- There has to be an efficient waste management system in the laboratory trailer.
What Equipment are in Laboratory Trailer?
A wide variety of equipment are used in laboratory trailers to perform diversified functions.
They are reinforced and well-fixedduring shipping so a client accesses a laboratory trailer with all/most of the needed equipment.
- Autoclave; this is a machine used to sterilize anobject, solutions or containers.
- Microscope; this is an instrument used to see objects too small to view through the naked eye.
Compound microscopes are often preferred because they have two lenses which can be used to magnify objects.
- Refrigerator; this is a machine used to cool specimens or samples for preservation. There are units used to store the samples and specimens separately.
For instance, there are units for storing pharmaceutical supplies, blood plasma and vaccines.
- Gas Chromatography equipment (GC); this is an equipment that separates volatile gaseouscompounds held by an inert gas such as nitrogen, helium, hydrogen, or argon across a solid stationery phase.
- High-performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC); this equipment is used in separating the phases of a liquid or solid analyteregardless of its volatility or stability.
In essence, it tells whether a compound exists or does not exist as well as identification of unknown compounds.
- Centrifuge; this is an equipment that is used to separate fluids of different densities or separation of solid from liquid substances.
- Incubators; this is an equipment used to culture eukaryotic as well as bacterial cells. With an incubator there is no need for a thermometer.
- Fume hoods; this machine is used to limit exposure to toxic fumes, dusts or vapors or hazardous materials.
Fabricated fume hoods are preferred for their special quality of efficiency.
- Colorimeters; this is an equipment used to measure the concentration of a chemical in a solution through measuring the color intensity of solutions.
- In addition to these equipment, consumables and reagents are introduced laboratory trailers.
How do you Power Laboratory Trailer?
A laboratory trailer is powered by two main means:
· A Diesel Generator/Gas Generator
The generator can be installed at the back of the laboratory trailer or in strategic places.
It functions as an automatic back up electricity supply.
· Electricity from the Main Power Supply
The on-site local power grid is used to provide the electricity to power the laboratory trailer.
There are cases where Photovoltaic cells are used to absorb solar energy to power the laboratory trailers.
This is however not available in all laboratory trailers. A client must state this need when giving their specifications.
How does a Laboratory Trailer and Mobile Laboratory compare?
Figure 6 Mobile laboratory
- A laboratory trailer and mobile laboratory offer a wide variety of services to target populations.
They offer medical laboratory services as well as rapid lab testing.
- Both a laboratory trailer and mobile laboratory are easily transportable. They have wheels to facilitate mobility.
- These facilities can exist independently or be integrated with a brick and mortar hospital.
- They provide on-site medical services to clients in places where there are no health infrastructures such as remote and disaster hit locations.
- They have specialized equipment pre-installed in the facilities.
- While a laboratory trailer is mounted on a trailer, a mobile laboratory can be mounted on a trailer or run on wheels as a van.
- A laboratory trailer can have Lab Clean Room Capabilities with 10 – 100,000 cleanliness, while this is not very clear in a mobile laboratory.
Why purchase a Laboratory Trailer from China?
- Chinese laboratory trailer manufacturers have been supplying clients in the Europe such as, the UK, Germany, in America and Canada as well as Australia and New Zealand.
Also, African countries purchase laboratory trailers from China. Repeat orders are over 90%.
- Chinese laboratory trailer manufacturers makes high-quality and durable laboratory trailers.
- Chinese laboratory trailer suppliers maintain high quality control thereby conforming to various quality certifications.
- The costs of laboratory trailers from China are competitivedue to the economies of scale as well as low production costs.
What are the Quality Standards that Laboratory Trailers must conform to?
- The raw materials used to make laboratory trailers as well as installed equipment have to be CE certified.
- Laboratory trailers are certified with DOT.
- Laboratory trailers have to be manufactured by companies which are ISO 9001 Certified.
Clearly, mobile laboratory plays an integral role in modern research, clinical testing and pandemic management.
And, if you follow everything highlighted in this guide, you’ll obviously get the best laboratory trailer.
At Sunnyda, we design, fabricate and supply custom laboratory trailers. They are cost competitive, reliable and durable.
For more information, contact us now.