Mobile Restroom Trailers Manufacturer
- Dependable Manufacturing Processes
- Knowledgeable and Experienced Staffs
- Using Best-in-Class Materials
- Meticulous Quality Control
- Cost-effective Price
Your Reliable Mobile Restroom Trailers Manufacturer in China
Do you want to provide mobile restroom trailers for your guests for your upcoming event? Sunnyda is your best provider of mobile restroom trailers in China.
Our mobile restroom trailers come with a wide range that can accommodate any situation where mobile restroom trailers are needed. A combination of our mobile restroom trailers may be available in your outdoor facility.
Sunnyda designed mobile restroom trailers with space in mind. Ideal for smaller parties and events that can be fit in the most challenging of spaces.
Sunnyda mobile restroom trailers are looks elegant that they can be discreetly placed on the site. Our mobile restroom trailers contain real sinks and real flushing toilets.
Sunnyda is your premier mobile restroom trailer manufacturer!
|Mobile restroom trailers Body||Fiber glass sandwich panel or called FRP panel- Luxury model|
EPS sandwich panel – Standard model
|Size||3700(L) x 1700(W) x 2500(H) mm|
|Fresh tank||450L, 0.4L per flush|
|Weight||1240kg, when water and waste tank is empty|
|Condition||Full mounted in factory|
|Loading||Can mix load with other model, or 2 SUT01 in a 40HQini in a 40HQ|
|Delivery time||40 days|
|Electrical||lighting 12V, as per customer local standard|
|Our service||Engineering-production-shipping-installation-warranty-after service support you develop your business|
Ultimate Guide to Mobile Restroom Trailers
Sunnyda is an experienced mobile restroom trailer manufacturer since 2008. Our company passed ISO9001 and ISO14001.
Sunnyda mobile restroom trailer parts are certificated with CE. Over the years, Sunnyda exports mobile restroom trailers to some countries like the USA, AU, EU, and South America.
If you’re not contented of your mobile restroom trailer suppliers that under-deliver and over promise then let Sunnyda be your champion.
Our mobile restroom trailers were designed with two persons in mind, for you and your customer. Sunnyda builds a mobile restroom trailer that is easy to clean, easy to keep, and easy to set up.
It is instantly be recognized and proven a quality mobile restroom trailer that is a pleasure to use.
Sunnyda mobile restroom trailer operates off of (1) a 110-volt outlet and pulls no more than 20 amps. It has water holding tanks that will supply a limited amount of water if the water is not available on site.
Our mobile restroom trailer can also be used for large events that often require multiple mobile restroom trailers.
You can use it for public outdoor events such as festivals, graduations, concerts, outdoor weddings, parades, and more.
Sunnyda custom mobile restroom trailer that can handle outdoor events of all sizes and types to satisfy all of your needs.
It has a holding capacity of 750 – 1200 gallons, ideal for upscale and formal events. Sunnyda mobile restroom trailer usage varies from 500 – 800 guests perfect for corporate events, commercial renovations, and company retreats.
Sunnyda has created a solid reputation in the manufacturing industry because of our passionate and highly trained staff. We made a mobile restroom trailer comes at fully operational upon delivery.
If you like to install inside equipment like hand basin, toilet, urinal by yourself provision for that piece of equipment will be ready like readymade holes for electrical system and pipeline.
Our delivery team is strictly attentive to details that involve utilizing a detailed checklist. Rest assured that your mobile restroom trailers arrive on-time, in pristine condition, like-new, and won’t break your budget.
To learn more about our mobile restroom trailers, get a quote right here, right now!
Mobile Restroom Trailer-An Ultimate Buying Guide by Sunnyda.
Do you need a perfect restroom solution for your outdoor events or when you are on the go?
A Mobile Restroom Trailer enables you to fulfill your restroom needs with enhanced privacy and in a pleasant environment.
It is useful for outdoor wedding events, birthday parties, construction sites, and any other gatherings like concerts, etc.
A Mobile Restroom Trailer is well lit and has all the basic amenities, including air conditioning, constant water supply, and innovative toilet options.
This guide tells you about the features, maintenance tips, applications, and troubleshooting tips for your Mobile Restroom Trailer.
1.What is a Mobile Restroom Trailer?
2.What are the Major Components of a Mobile Restroom Trailer?
3.What Materials are used in the Construction of a Mobile Restroom Trailer?
4.What are the Prominent Features of a Mobile Restroom Trailer?
5.What are the Requirements of your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
6.How can you Customize your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
7.What are the Applications of a Mobile Restroom Trailer?
8.What are the Advantages of a Mobile Restroom Trailer?
9.What Things to keep in Mind before Purchasing a Mobile Restroom Trailer?
10.What are the Necessary Factors for the Manufacturing of a Mobile Restroom Trailer?
11.What Are the Specific Features to Ensure the Safe use of your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
12.How to Set Up your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
13.What are the Routine Maintenance Tips for your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
14.What are the General Maintenance Tips for your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
15.What are the Common Problems you may face with your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
16.How to Troubleshoot Problems in your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
17.How to Increase the Efficiency of your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
1. What is a Mobile Restroom Trailer?
A Mobile Restroom Trailer is an advanced solution for all your restroom needs while you are on the go.
Be it a birthday party, a wedding, or an intimate event; a Mobile Restroom Trailer is a portable toilet that can be used by the guests for their convenience.
For an outdoor event, it provides you with a comfortable and lavish environment and is equipped with all the basic amenities of a toilet to make you feel at ease.
There are various sizes and capacities so that you can choose one according to your need.
It contains ceramic urinals, toilets with flush, mirrors, stainless steel sinks, and all you need in a restroom in a modernized way.
2. What are the Major Components of a Mobile Restroom Trailer?
A Mobile Restroom Trailer has the following components;
- It has a running water system at all times
- There are different stalls with hydraulics
- Each stall is well equipped with all basic amenities
- A Mobile Restroom Trailer has powerful lighting, which is run through an efficient electricity system
- Each vanity area is equipped with mirrors and vanity racks
- Stainless steel sinks with best quality taps
- The men’s section has high-quality urinals that are well separated
- A high-quality toilet and flush system
- Air conditioning and good ventilation are maintained all the time.
- Staircase and double rear door for easy accessibility
3. What Materials are used in the Construction of a Mobile Restroom Trailer?
The materials that are used in the construction of a Mobile Restroom Trailer are as follows;
- Urinals, toilets, soap dishes, and soap dispensers are made up of high-quality ceramic material.
- The body of the Mobile Restroom Trailer is made up of stainless steel and aluminum, which is corrosion-free.
- Vinyl flooring is preferred, and therefore there is sufficient use of vinyl.
- Wood is used for the construction of drawers and paneling of the Mobile Restroom Trailer.
4. What are the Prominent Features of a Mobile Restroom Trailer?
Following are a few unique features of a Mobile Restroom Trailer;
- E rated tires and premium quality aluminum wheels
- Smooth finish vinyl exterior
- High-quality vinyl roof and floor
- Neat gel coated exterior
- Sturdy roof skin with
- Efficient electric brakes and approx. 7000 lb torsion axles
- Modern foot flush toilets provide a hands-free germ-free experience
- Beautiful and well-polished stone countertops
- Full-length vanity mirrors
- Liquid and foam soap holders and dispensers
- Spacious waste tank with a bottom dump and low point stump
- No waste odor because of easier cleaning and convenient emptying
- High-quality 20,000pounds coupler
- Heavy side leveling jacks
- World-class LED lighting inside and outside the trailer
- A convenient staircase that is easier to set up
- High-quality vanity setups
- Sturdy dividers between the stalls for enhanced privacy
- Pleasant environment with wall hangings
- Air conditioning
- Ventilation system
- Wastewater capacity of up to 715 gallon
- The freshwater capacity of up to 200 gallon
5. What are the Requirements of your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
Following are a few requirements for the proper operation of your Mobile Restroom Trailer;
Stable Electricity Connection
Your Mobile Restroom Trailer needs a standard hose outlet that is 110 volt to operate. It utilizes 20 amps normally, but if the trailer comes with the provision of hot water, it needs to be doubled.
If there is no electricity connection on the site, there is the need for a generator to power your Mobile Restroom Trailer. It may require extra fuel in the form of gas, or petrol thus increasing the expenditure.
Your Mobile Restroom Trailer needs a good water supply to meet the needs of all the attendees. It may be arranged from a garden hose or a water spigot. However, if there is no arrangement for a constant water supply, the trailer needs additional tanks to hold water. There is a separate bill for the water tanks.
6. How can you Customize your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
A Mobile Restroom Trailer can be customized according to your needs and demands.
Number of Attendees
If the number of attendees coming to the event is large, you need a bigger one to accommodate all the guests. It can have 2, 4, 6, or even more stalls. The capacity of the trailer can be adjusted according to the expected number of guests.
Type of Event
If the Mobile Restroom Trailer is for the restroom needs of people working at a construction site, it shall be composed of only the basic amenities. As it is going to be used frequently, additional ornamentation is of no use.
On the other hand, on an intimate event like a wedding, you might need to add some extra details and an element of luxury to make it a pleasant experience for your guests.
Partition for Men and Women
If your application needs a partition between the Men and Women Restroom areas, you can opt for a Mobile Restroom Trailer with a separate section for both genders.
Privacy and Sophistication
There are events that need extra privacy and sophistication, and therefore, you can choose a trailer that offers both these elements. Additional dividers can be used, and a number of ornamental plants, wall hanging, and fancy soap dishes can be used to make the trailer look fancy.
7. What are the Applications of a Mobile Restroom Trailer?
A Mobile Restroom Trailer is suitable for the following applications;
- Road and engineering construction
- Residential construction
- Commercial construction
- New housing construction
- Disaster relief construction
Events and Gatherings
A Mobile Restroom trailer is suitable for both indoor and outdoor events.
- Birthday parties
- New year parties
- Christmas parties
- Small weddings
- Family gatherings
- Sporting Events
- Sports events
- Family trips
8. What are the Advantages of a Mobile Restroom Trailer?
The following are a few advantages of your Mobile Restroom Trailer;
With several stalls and working units at a time, many people can fulfill the restroom needs at one time. Mobile Restroom Trailer is helpful, especially in big events. It saves the hassle of getting into long lines to use the restroom.
It saves you from the hassle of looking for a restroom around the area. You can conveniently use it when you are at an outdoor event, even if there is no population or restroom facility around.
Looks Classy and Sophisticated
A Mobile Restroom Trailer designed for corporate events and intimate events is equipped with world-class amenities and characterized by an outstanding interior. The exterior is also appealing to the eyes and does not look misfit with the setting of the event.
Equipped with all Basic Amenities
Basic amenities like a sufficient supply of water, toilet paper, soap, moisturizer, foot flush toilets, and air conditioning are provided. An optimum temperature is always maintained inside the trailer.
There is an efficient heating and cooling mechanism based on the external environment. It provides good air conditioning and ventilation.
On an outdoor event or a trip, a Mobile Restroom Trailer enables the family members to avoid the hassle of the regular porta potty and enjoy their leisure time with a great restroom experience.
With the availability of different stalls and booths, Mobile Restroom Trailer provides great comfort and privacy to the users. The privacy can be enhanced with the use of dividers between each urinal and between other areas of the trailer.
Cold and Hot Water Facility
The availability of cold and hot water enables your guests to have a comfortable experience.
The guests can use the vanity area for touch-ups as it has very good lighting and a stone counter along with a vanity rack.
Easy to Use
A Mobile Restroom Trailer is easy to use and its simple operation makes it usable for everyone despite their age and gender.
Easy to Maintain
You can easily maintain it with some care and attention. If not maintained properly, your trailer may get damaged earlier.
Odour Reduction Mechanism
This mechanism enables you to keep the environment of the trailer clean and fresh.
9. What Things to keep in Mind before Purchasing a Mobile Restroom Trailer?
The following things should be kept in mind before purchasing your Mobile Restroom Trailer;
The Capacity of the Trailer
Make sure that the Mobile Restroom Trailer that you are choosing is sufficient to cater to the needs of all the guests that would be attending the event or all the people present at the site.
The Number of Users
The size and the capacity depend upon the number of users it will have to cater to.
It is necessary to decide the model according to the application and the use it.
You must keep all the operation costs in mind before investing in a Mobile Restroom Trailer. Work out all the electricity, water, and fuel expenditure before deciding to purchase a certain model of the trailer.
Design and Furnishings
Although the design and furnishing affect the cost, you must decide the elements you need in your Mobile Restroom Trailer and then decide the model.
Amenities and Facilities
Figure out all the amenities you need for the proper operation of a Mobile Restroom Trailer and then pick the model that suits you the best. Also, the provisions of certain facilities like air conditioning, cold and hot water, toiletries shall be kept in mind.
Permissions and Legalities
Make sure you go through all the legalities and permissions to move and park your Mobile Restroom Trailer safely. Some areas don’t allow this because of sanitation concerns, but it can always be talked out.
10. What are the Necessary Factors for the Manufacturing of a Mobile Restroom Trailer?
The factors that are important from the manufacturers’ point of view are as follows;
- It is necessary to provide the buyer with an elaborate manual for the proper usage of a Mobile Restroom Trailer.
- The quality of the materials used in the manufacturing of the trailer must be up to the mark and according to world standards so that the trailer is durable and long-lasting.
- It is necessary that the manufacturer pays due attention to the efficiency of the Mobile Restroom Trailer.
- The manufacturer shall always consider the requirements of the application of the Mobile Restroom Trailer and also accept any customization if demanded by the buyer.
- It is important to consider all the safety factors both in terms of the buyer and the user to ensure safe operation.
- The manufacturer has to take care of all the accessories that come with the Mobile Restroom Trailer, such as the staircase, water tank, etc.
- Also, the pricing is very reasonable and according to the market of the trailers.
- It is necessary to come up with a number of different models and designs so that the buyer has different options to choose from.
- Cleanliness and maintenance are very important; therefore, the manufacturer should invest in a good and convenient design that enables easy maintenance.
- Before leaving the manufacturing unit, the finished product must be run through a number of tests to ensure safe operation and that there is no fault in the unit.
.11. What Are the Specific Features to Ensure the Safe use of your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
Here are a few safety features of your Mobile Restroom Trailer that ensure safe operation;
- A Mobile Restroom Trailer is equipped with main and secondary brakes.
- It has strong and sturdy tires that are well-inflated.
- There is a harness on the brake lights.
- Speed control is done by clutches.
- It has efficient heating and air conditioning system.
- Well-protected and well-insulated electric connections and wires.
- All the water connections are sturdy and set up well and there are no chances of leakage and spillage of water.
- The strong metal staircase allows easy access and also prevents any falls.
- A Mobile Restroom Trailer is built up of heavy and sturdy material that can hold the weight of all the contents and the attendees of the trailer.
12. How to Set Up your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
As you can easily move your Mobile Restroom Trailer to the site of your choice, it is convenient to set up at any place.
- Make sure that the site where you want to set up your trailer is flat.
- Ensure a stable electricity connection to power your trailer
- If there is no arrangement of an electric connection, set up a generator to power the trailer.
- There should be a water connection for the proper functioning of your Mobile Restroom Trailer.
- If there is no water connection, arrange for a freshwater tank.
- Mount the staircase close to the trailer to allow easy accessibility to the entrance.
- Establish the electricity and water connection to maintain it while you are on the go.
13. What are the Routine Maintenance Tips for your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
Here are a few maintenance tips that you must include in you must carry out in a routine;
You should carry out a detailed inspection of your Mobile Restroom Trailer every month.
- Look for any leaks and damages to the trailer and get them fixed as soon as possible.
- There should be a thorough cleaning after every event followed by a routine cleaning after a week or so. The cleaning should be more elaborate when carried after two weeks or a month.
- Look for any drainage issues and maintain a steady draining system.
- Keep a check on any corrosion or rust marks.
- Regularly give paint touch-ups to your trailer to avoid any long-term damage and corrosion.
- Restore the beauty of your Mobile Restroom Trailer by Polishing the exterior and interior regularly.
14. What are the General Maintenance Tips for your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
Here are a few general maintenance tips for your Mobile Restroom Trailer;
- Only use high-quality soap and detergent for cleaning.
- Do not use acid or corrosive materials for deep cleaning.
- Mostly, the household cleaning agents are sufficient to deal with the cleaning needs of the trailer. You can use glass cleaners, disinfectants, surface cleaners.
- You can use spirit to deal with the grease marks or stains on the exterior of the trailer.
- Take care of the accessories so that you can increase the life of your Mobile Restroom Trailer.
- Make use of a disinfectant to clean the toilet and the surfaces to make sure that your Mobile Restroom Trailer is germ-free.
- Carry out pressure cleaning for your toilet seats, sinks, and urinals.
- Make sure that you clean the toilet seat thoroughly, including the top and the bottom area.
- The inside of the bowls of the toilet and the urinals shall be brushed and sprayed with a disinfectant.
- Make sure that you dispose of the waste carefully.
- Sweep the floor with a floor cleaning brush that has thick bristles to get rid of any rubbish, dust, and large particles.
- Dust away the dust from the vanity area with the help of a duster and a polisher
- Clean the mirrors and then spray them with a good luster.
- Spray a mist of multipurpose cleaner on the ceiling, walls, and partitions one at a time, then wipe them clean with the dry cloth.
- You may empty the waste tank as soon as possible.
- Make sure that the contents of the waste holding tank do not freeze when the temperature is too low.
15. What are the Common Problems you may face with your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
Here are some common problem that is encountered when using Mobile Restroom trailer;
Usually, the most common problem with a Mobile Restroom Trailer is that the toilets get clogged because of excessive use and insufficient water.
Another common issue that is seen with the use of a Mobile Restroom Trailer is a break in the electricity connection. It leads to compromised lighting, heating, and cooling in the trailer leading to inconvenience and discomfort.
Water Supply Failure
It is the most serious problem because water is a very basic necessity in a restroom. It might be due to some obstruction in the supply or any other plumbing issue.
The nozzle gets overloaded and creates a lot of inconveniences.
This problem can lead to a lot of inconveniences and further damage to your Mobile Restroom Trailer.
It happens because of excessive use of toilet paper and creates a very unpleasant situation,
Your Mobile Restroom Trailer can easily become stinky if not cleaned properly and regularly. It creates a very undesirable and unpleasant environment for the users.
Snapped Flush Handle
With rigorous use, the flush mechanisms can snap and collapse, thus making it unable to flush.
16. How to Troubleshoot Problems in your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
In order to troubleshoot the problems in your Mobile restroom Trailer, you must consider the following points;
- Call for professional help and don’t take the matter into your hand directly, especially if the issue involves electricity and power.
- Carry out regular and deep cleaning and use plenty of water to avoid problems such as clogged gutter and bad odor.
- Make use of a plunger to make sure that there is no clogging in the filter.
- Always spray a good air freshener and maintain an ambient temperature in the trailer to make the environment pleasant for the users.
17. How to Increase the Efficiency of your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
Following are a few tips to enhance the efficiency and add to the life of your Mobile Restroom Trailer;
- Make sure to follow the maintenance routine.
- Carry out thorough cleaning now and then.
- Make sure to lubricate all the parts of the machinery.
- Ensure the use of appropriate and good quality wheels.
- Try to decrease the power consumption.
- Adding more units will serve a bigger purpose.
Before you invest in a Mobile Restroom Trailer, it is necessary to go through a detailed analysis of all the components and requirements that will be necessary for its operation.
With careful use, proper maintenance, and troubleshooting problems in time, you can increase its efficiency and life.
FAQs of Mobile Restroom Trailer
- Is it Possible to Transport your Mobile Restroom Trailer with Full Waste Tanks?
No, the waste water tanks must be emptied before transporting your Mobile Restroom Trailer, or the waste contents can spill and ruin the trailer.
- Can you Transport the Mobile Restroom Trailer yourself?
You can transport the Mobile Restroom Trailer by yourself but it is better to get some professional help.
- Where Will the Disposed Waste Water of your Mobile Restroom Trailer Go?
The disposed wastewater of your Mobile Restroom Trailer will go in the local wastewater disposal tanks.
- Is it Possible to Have a Baby Changing Station in your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
Yes, it is possible to have a baby changing station in your Mobile Restroom Trailer for the convenience of mothers.
- What can you do to Enhance the Interior of your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
For enhancing the interior of your Mobile Restroom Trailer, you can add flowers, fragrances, and toiletries containing baskets.
- How Frequently should you Get your Mobile Restroom Trailer Serviced?
It is suggested to get your Mobile Restroom Trailer serviced at least once a week.
- What Will Happen if your Mobile Restroom Trailer Tips Over?
If your Mobile Restroom Trailer tips over, the best solution is to contact the manufacturer and report then the whole problem, for which they will send you a professional cleaner for help.
- How Many Mobile Restroom Trailer Units would be Needed for a Gathering of 50 people?
The number of Mobile Restroom Trailer units that would be sufficient for 50 people is one with 4 stalls.
- Are There Any Rules that Must Be Followed for the Disposal of Waste from the Mobile Restroom Trailer?
Yes, the waste disposal from your Mobile Restroom Trailer must be regulated by your state’s or area’s waste disposal and sanitary guidelines.
- How to Check the Level of the Waste Tank of your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
The Mobile Restroom Trailer comes with an LED tank monitor in the mechanical room which can be used to check the level of the waste tank.
- What Measure to Take if the Mobile Restroom Trailer is Installed in A Windy Area?
In case your Mobile Restroom Trailer is installed in a windy area, make sure to secure it with skates and bolts.
- What should be the Distance of the Mobile Restroom Trailer from the Guests?
The distance between the Mobile Restroom Trailer and the guest should be sufficient enough that the guests can’t smell the odour. But make sure that it is within the reach of the users.
- How to Get Rid of Odor from the Mobile Restroom Trailer?
The professional cleaner uses a special kind of detergent mixed in some water; this acts as a deodorizer in keeping odour away from the Mobile Restroom Trailer.
- Is there any Mobile Restroom Trailer for easy Accessibility of Handicapped People?
There is a specialized Mobile Restroom Trailer for the easy accessibility of handicapped people which is equipped with an access ramp and is ADA compliant.
- Do you need Liability Insurance for your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
Yes, it is better to have liability insurance for your Mobile Restroom Trailer.
- How to Get Rid of Germs from your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
You can keep your Mobile Restroom Trailer safe from germs by adding the blue chemical that effectively acts to get rid of germs.
- How to Empty the Waste Water Tank of your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
It is necessary that the pumper uses the correct adaptor according to the 3’’ gate for the pumping of your Mobile Restroom Trailer.
- Does the Water Holding Tank Come Along with the Mobile Restroom Trailer?
No, the Mobile Restroom Trailer order does not necessarily contain a water holding tank and you might have to purchase it separately.
- How do you drain the Freshwater Tank of your Mobile Restroom Trailer?
Start with turning off the freshwater pump of your Mobile Restroom Trailer. The drain valve between the water pump and fresh tank shall be opened.