Nice Portable Restrooms Manufacturer
- All-in Solution for Nice Portable Restrooms
- Two Options for Body Material
- CE-approved Materials
- Full and Fast Construction in Workshop
- 24/7 Sale and Tech Support
Your Reliable Partner and Nice Portable Restrooms Manufacturer in China
Sunnyda nice portable restrooms are available in several standard layouts. There are two main types – a unit that is made from standard EPS sandwich panel and luxury FRP. So, how they differ?
The FRP panel makes wall one-piece, roof one piece, and you can choose the color of the surface, both in and out. It also comes with insulation XPS, which makes it elegant and glorious.
While the standard EPS sandwich panel makes surfaces made of steel, usually white color, with, of course, EPS insulation. The EPS panel is 1.15m wide per sheet therefore wall is a combination of few pieces.
Now, if you’re looking for a high-end nice portable restroom, FRP type is your first choice. But if you want a simple portable restroom, the EPS type fits in you. EPS type of portable restroom is cost-effective and durable.
Sunnyda nice portable restrooms come with accessory options such as fresh water and waste tank. It can be included as well with water-saving toilets, instant water heater, hand basin and solar panel system on the roof, and vehicle air conditioner.
Sunnyda is your premier nice portable restroom manufacturer!
- Data Sheet
|Nice portable restrooms Body||Fiber glass sandwich panel or called FRP panel- Luxury model|
EPS sandwich panel – Standard model
|Size||3700(L) x 1700(W) x 2500(H) mm|
|Fresh tank||450L, 0.4L per flush|
|Weight||1240kg, when water and waste tank is empty|
|Condition||Full mounted in factory|
|Loading||Can mix load with other model, or 2 SUT01 in a 40HQini in a 40HQ|
|Delivery time||40 days|
|Electrical||lighting 12V, as per customer local standard|
|Our service||Engineering-production-shipping-installation-warranty-after service support you develop your business|
Ultimate Guide to Nice Portable Restrooms
Sunnyda nice portable restroom is fully finished in the factory. From start production to quality check everything handled in the workshop. Especially the water and lighting system, it is further tested before shipped.
For loading, each 40HQ can carry 1 or 2 unit nice portable restrooms, depend on sizes. But restricted by container heights, the wheels can be dismantled during travel and installed when arrives. No need to worry because it’s easy and simple to do.
When developing, the nice portable restroom can be included with practical and essential stuff such as a hand dryer, mirror, soap dispenser, and so on. We welcome custom solutions here. All materials are selected strictly based on high quality and CE-compliance equipment.
All nice portable restrooms meet international quality standards like CE and UL. Also, the electric system of the restroom can be installed based on specific area standards. Throughout the development, Sunnyda portable toilet exported to more overseas countries.
Australia, United States, and EU countries are our top markets. More than 1000 of our clients were based there. Most of them are our regular customers. Yes, they are satisfied with our service and products and established a long-term partnership with us.
We are eager to accommodate you. It may be through email or call or personal visit to our factory. We, at Sunnyda look forward to cooperating with you. For any sanitary solution needs, we’ve got you covered.
Sunnyda is your premier portable toilet manufacturer!
Nice Portable Restroom-An Ultimate Buying Guide by Sunnyda.
A Nice Portable Restroom makes you forget about all the regular porta potties because of its convenient use and easy maintenance.
It is the perfect restroom solution for your camping plans, outdoor meetings, and destination weddings.
All the components of Nice Portable Restroom are made up of high-quality material, thus making it safe to be used by people of all ages at all events.
This guide will tell you all you want to know about your Nice Portable Restroom. So let us begin.
1.What is a Nice Portable Restroom?
2.What are the Features of a Nice Portable Restroom?
3.What are the Components of a Nice Portable Restroom?
4.How can you Differentiate Between Nice Portable Restroom for Men and Women?
5.What are the Uses of a Nice Portable Restroom?
6.How to Make your Nice Portable Restroom Luxurious?
7.How a Nice Portable Restroom is Safe to be Used for your Events?
8.What are the Customization Options for your Nice Portable Restroom?
9.What are the Responsibilities of the Manufacturer of your Nice Portable Restroom?
10.What is the Purpose of Additional Tanks in your Nice Portable Restroom?
11.How to Make your Nice Portable Restroom Germ Free?
12.How to Organize your Nice Portable Restroom?
13.How to Make the Ambient Air of your Nice Portable Restroom Fresh?
14.How to Prevent your Nice Portable Restroom from Freezing?
15.How Blue Chemical is the Best Chemical for your Nice Portable Restroom?
16.How to Clean your Nice Portable Restroom?
17.What are the Servicing Requirements of your Nice Portable Restroom after Every Event?
18.What are the Maintenance Steps for your Nice Portable Restroom?
19.What are the Safety Precautions you Must Take While Using a Nice Portable Restroom?
20.How to Store your Nice Portable Restroom?
21.What are the Common Problems you Face and the Solutions you Need While Using a Nice Portable Restroom?
What is a Nice Portable Restroom?
A Nice Portable Restroom is an enclosed compartment that has a toilet and a washing area for all your restroom needs.
It is composed of sturdy material and has facilities like air conditioning and hot and cold water supply to make your restroom experience worthy.
It is the best choice for events like weddings, shooting, and camping trips where you don’t have access to public toilets.
A Nice Portable Restroom is a better option than others since it has safe use and many features making your life easier.
What are the Features of a Nice Portable Restroom?
A Nice Portable Restroom is equipped with the following features;
- A spacious restroom with all the basic amenities.
- Ceramic toilet set with flushable toilets.
- Ceramic urinals with dividers to ensure privacy.
- Stainless steel sinks with anti-rust properties.
- Well-planned drainage system.
- All-time hot and cold supply of freshwater
- Air conditioning and ventilation available.
- Exhaust fans in each unit.
- Perfect lighting and great ambiance.
- High-quality taps and faucets.
- Smooth vinyl flooring and perfectly paneled walls
- Accessibility stairs for children and old aged people
- High capacity freshwater tank on board
- Vanity area with full-length vanity mirrors
- Soap and towel dispenser installed in the walls.
- Highly secure door locks for added privacy
What are the Components of a Nice Portable Restroom?
A Nice Portable Restroom has the following Components;
The most important component is the toilet which is designed for the convenience of the user. It has no touch technology and allows you to have a germ-free restroom experience.
For better facilitation, each unit has at least one urinal so that the user does not have any inconvenience. The urinals are separated through a divider.
Premium quality sinks with all-time hot and cold water supply.
With good lighting and a tall mirror, the vanity area gives you the perfect opportunity to give last-minute touch-ups in an outdoor event.
Here are a few accessories that are required for the proper use of a Nice Portable Restroom.
- A trailer for the transportation of the whole assembly
- Sturdy inflated tire for good transportation.
- A towing vehicle.
- An extra water tank.
- Generator for generating electricity.
How can you Differentiate Between Nice Portable Restrooms for Men and Women?
A Nice Portable Restroom for men and women differ in the following ways;
- The women’s stalls are equipped with a larger vanity area and more toilets that are in place of the urinals.
- Men’s stalls have wall-mounted urinals for the convenience of men. Also, there are dividers between the urinals to ensure privacy.
- The number of toilets is, therefore, a little less than that of men.
- Other than this difference, there is no notable distinctive factor between the two restroom types.
What are the Uses of a Nice Portable Restroom?
A Nice Portable Restroom is perfect to be used for the following occasions;
- Camping trip
- Outdoor sports event
- Adventurous trip with family
- A research venture
- Intimate wedding event
- Corporate meetings
- Construction sites
- Movie shooting sires
- Destination weddings
- Birthday parties
- Commercial shootings
How to Make your Nice Portable Restroom Luxurious?
To make your Nice Portable Restroom luxurious, you can add the following features to it;
- Add more and more lights with wall hanging lamps and wall-mounted lamps.
- Install an organizing area around the vanity to put all the essentials for a person to get ready
- This storage space can also be used to store soap and detergent.
- Add flowers to all the countertops and the walls.
- Hang a few art pieces on the walls, and also, you might like to install a picture or two.
- Go for a baby changing station so that the mothers can feel at ease.
- Install an accessibility ladder that is adjustable and removable.
- You can add complimentary toiletries baskets to make the restroom experience great.
- A dressing room can be attached with the Nice Portable Restroom to add the element of Luxury.
- An in-build wardrobe would be a great addition too.
How a Nice Portable Restroom is Safe to be Used for your Events?
A Nice Portable Restroom is safe for events because of the following reasons;
It is a safe choice because only high-quality equipment is used in its making.
There are minimum chances of breakage. The whole unit is sturdy enough to the weight of the whole assembly.
After every use, the whole unit is disinfected to get rid of all the germs, bacteria, and other disease-causing agents.
Urinary tract infections and diseases like cholera can easily be avoided like this.
Due to good ventilation, there is little chance of growing fungus or mold. The fungus can also cause diseases, so it must be avoided.
Close to the Event
A Nice Portable Restroom is always placed at a reasonable distance from the event. In this way, you can easily use it while staying close to the event.
Avoid Public Toilets
Public toilets are usually not clean and hygienic. Severe diseases can be transmitted because of unhygienic conditions.
What are the Customization Options for your Nice Portable Restroom?
There are many customization options for your Nice Portable Restroom like the following;
- If you are using it for some wedding, you can add thank you cards according to the theme of your event.
- For corporate events, the stalls can be dedicated to several designations.
- You can decide the number of urinals, washing units, and vanity areas according to your need and choice.
- Keeping your guests in mind, you can add any feature to make them feel respected.
- The heating and cooling can also be adjusted according to the climate of the site.
- If you want a Nice Portable Restroom for a commercial shooting site, its features will be very different from the one at the construction site.
- The number of tanks can be adjusted according to the number of people using them.
- The flooring and walling can also be customized to go with your theme.
What are the Responsibilities of the Manufacturer of your Nice Portable Restroom?
The manufacturer has to fulfill the following responsibilities in order to give his best;
It is necessary that all the components of your Nice Portable Restroom are very high quality and also branded.
In this way, there will be little need for maintenance, and the unit will last much longer than expected.
The manufacturer must be confident enough to offer a warranty of at least a year. This is possible only if the manufacturer is sure that his product is up to the mark.
As a Nice Portable Restroom has to be installed and used properly, the manufacturer must provide a detailed user manual.
This will help in the installation, cleaning, and maintenance of the unit.
What is the Purpose of Additional Tanks in your Nice Portable Restroom?
The additional tanks serve the purpose of storage so that there is greater capacity. There are two types of tanks.
The number of freshwater tanks can be adjusted according to the application, the number of events, and the choice of the user.
The capacity of one freshwater tank ranges from 50 gallons to 70 gallons depending upon the size of the unit.
Freshwater tanks are present on board, and they can also be added to the unit if more needed.
A wastewater tank is located just below the toilet, and it collects all the used water from the washing area and the toilet.
The drainage of the grey water is important for the normal functioning of the unit so that there is no obstruction.
Also, the wastewater tank saves the user from the hassle of making several trips to the sewage area to dispose of the dirty water.
How to Make your Nice Portable Restroom Germ Free?
For making your Nice Portable Restroom germ free, you must follow the following points;
Keep it Clean
Swipe the floor and dust all the surfaces of the whole unit to keep it clean. Once you have cleaned it, don’t collect the debris inside the unit and dispose of it immediately.
Use a powerful and good quality disinfectant for all the surfaces. Use a wet cloth or a disinfectant spray and keep swiping or spraying the unit now and then.
It will help to kill the disease-causing germs like bacteria and other pathogens.
If the drainage of your Nice Portable Restroom is compromised, there are increased chances of the growth of unwanted bacteria. Also, it makes the unit smell very bad.
Therefore, plenty of water shall be used, and all the efforts shall be made to make the drainage smooth and obstruction-free.
The sanitizer dispenser is mounted on the walls, and the vanity area is for the ease of the users. The users are supposed to use sanitizer so that the germs can be avoided all the time.
For cleaning the urinal and toilet bowls, it is necessary to use a few specialized chemicals like blue liquid. These chemicals kill the bacteria and prevent the user from any diseases.
The scraping and brushing off all the toilet bowls, sinks, floor helps to remove any accumulated debris.
The aggregated dirt is the place where many bacteria grow, so it is necessary to avoid this kind of accumulation.
How to Organize your Nice Portable Restroom?
By organizing your Nice Portable Restroom, you can make it look even better and easy to be used. Here are a few things you should consider for organizing it;
- Keep all the things in their dedicated places and try to label them so that the other users do the same.
- Store all the toiletries and supplies in separate baskets and containers.
- Keep all the cleaning equipment like the broom, plunger, and brush, in a closet so that there are no germs in any other place.
- Organize the vanity area carefully and never leave it for the next day.
- Keep a check on the soap and toilet dispensers so that they never run out of supplies.
How to Make the Ambient Air of your Nice Portable Restroom Fresh?
The air of your Nice Portable Restroom can be made fresh by the following methods;
By allowing the flow of air in and out of your restroom, you can keep the air inside fresh. You can also install an exhaust fan to get rid of the bad air.
Also, try to keep the doors of your Nice Portable Restroom open, especially after each use.
Make sure that the toilet is flushed after every use. It might use plenty of water, but it is necessary to avoid the bad odor. Frequent flushing will also help the sludge go down easily.
If your restroom is clean, there is hardly any chance of a bad odor. Therefore, try to clean it after every use. If it is not possible after every use, make sure you do it after every event.
There are many different flavored deodorizers in the market. Some come with antimicrobial properties, and some are without it.
However, you can choose a good deodorizer and keep spraying it in the chamber to make it smell good.
The deodorizer not only gives off its fragrance but also masks the pungent odor from the dampness and the toilet sludge.
How to Prevent your Nice Portable Restroom from Freezing?
To prevent your Nice Portable Restroom from freezing, you must follow the steps;
Empty all the Pipelines
When the climate is harsh, empty all the pipelines and tanks of your Nice Portable Restroom, make certain there is no liquid by using a vacuum.
Use an Antifreeze
Antifreeze can also be used to prevent Winterization. It is important to use an antifreeze that is specific for the restrooms. An antifreeze used for cars is not suitable.
You can also use brine or salt. Simply pour some salt into the water system, and it will prevent freezing.
How Blue Chemical is the Best Chemical for your Nice Portable Restroom?
The blue liquid is the best chemical for your nice Portable Restroom because it has multiple actions.
The blue liquid is a powerful disinfectant, and it immediately kills all the disease-causing pathogens. It has a strong formula that helps in the immediate action.
It scrapes off all the dirt and accumulated dust from all the surfaces. Thus it is helpful for removing difficult stains.
It is extensively used for the urinal bowls, and the toilet bowls to get rid of those yellow stains.
Due to its potent formula, the blue chemical has the ability to immediately degrade the solid waste, thus making it easier to flow. It also eliminates any obstruction.
It masks the bad odor from the toilet and does not have any pleasant odor of its own. It changes the molecular composition of the particles causing the smell.
Although the blue liquid is a very useful product, it must be used with caution. If it is spilled, it leaves annoying stains on the floor, which are not easy to remove.
Also, if it contains formaldehyde, most of the waste disposal sites do not accept the waste treated with blue liquid.
This is because formaldehyde is not good for the environment. It causes global warming by damaging the ozone layer.
How to Clean your Nice Portable Restroom?
The cleaning tips for your Nice Portable Restroom are as follows;
- Start with the dry dust and garbage.
- Use a broom or a vacuum cleaner to clean the floor.
- You can dust the countertops and other surfaces with a duster.
- Now apply the detergent, and scrub the surfaces using a brush or a scrubber.
- Use plenty of water to wash off the detergent.
- The next step is to use the disinfectant.
- Use a generous amount of a good quality disinfectant on all surfaces, including the floor.
- Allow it to sit for a few minutes, and then wipe it off with the help of a wiper.
- Now open the doors and turn on the exhaust fan to let the fresh air in.
- This air will dry the restroom, thus preventing any growth of mold.
Toilet and Urinals
- Clean the surfaces of the toilet and the urinal with the help of a brush or a wet cloth.
- Make sure you use high-quality detergent and disinfectant as these areas have the most germs.
- Scrub the bowls with the scrubber and let the disinfectant sit there for some time.
- You can also use some formulas—acid or bleach to get rid of the difficult stains.
- Clean the exterior with the help of a cloth
- Take a graffiti remover and remove all the stains.
- You can also use a degreaser to remove greasy stains.
- Use a detergent to wash it and let it air dry.
- Now apply some wax on the body to make it look like a new one.
- You can also use a luster for brightening.
What are the Servicing Requirements of your Nice Portable Restroom after Every Event?
The Servicing requirements for a Nice Portable Restroom are as follows;
Pressure washing is a great way to get rid of the dirt which is accumulated in the areas difficult to reach. The water stream is very sharp, and it removes all the debris.
All the damaged parts of your Nice Portable Restroom can be fixed with the help of a little denting.
It is necessary to repaint if you see any chipped areas. This will help you keep your restroom new and corrosion-free. Paint acts as a barrier to the corrosive agents in the environment.
What are the Maintenance Steps for your Nice Portable Restroom?
Following are a few maintenance steps for your Nice Portable Restroom;
- Always keep your restroom neat and tidy
- Carry out regular cleaning audits and services so that there is a close inspection of all the components.
- Make certain there are no damaged or chipped paint areas. If you find any, fix them as soon as possible.
- You should follow a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly cleaning routine to avoid any further complications.
- The waste shall be disposed of properly, and it shall be made sure that there is none left in the tank.
- All the electricity connections shall be checked and insulated.
- If any insulation has worn off, insulate all the connections.
- Make sure all the water systems are intact.
What are the Safety Precautions you Must Take While Using a Nice Portable Restroom?
While using a Nice Portable Restroom, you must follow the following safety precautions.
- Never handle any fault on your own, and always seek professional help for any plumbing or electrical issues.
- Make certain that you use safe chemicals for cleaning and maintenance. The cleaning agents shall not have any negative effects on the environment.
- The wastewater shall be disposed of according to the rules and regulations so that there is no harm to the plants and animals of that area.
- The cleaning agents shall be kept away from the reach of children.
- Children shall never be allowed to use the restroom on their own. They shall always have adult guidance.
- When dealing with your Nice Portable Restroom, you should be wearing all the necessary safety equipment like gloves and boots.
How to Store your Nice Portable Restroom?
When you are not using your Nice Portable Restroom, it is important to store it properly so that it can be long-lasting and can be used for long years.
Never Leave it Dirty.
Make sure that you don’t store your restroom while it’s dirty. It must be properly serviced, and there shall be no traces of dirt on it.
Even the garbage can shall be properly checked so that there is no trash in there.
Remove all the Contents of Waste Tank
All the contents of the waste tank shall be emptied, and the tank shall be cleaned properly. You can use a vacuum to make sure that there is nothing left in there.
Disconnect all the Connections
It is important to remove all the electricity and water connections so that it cannot be started by someone who is not experienced.
Make sure you cover your Nice Portable Restroom with an RV cover. It would protect the restroom from dust, direct sunlight, and rain if you are planning to keep it outside.
The storage site must be dry and well ventilated so that there is no mildew growth in the restroom.
Also, the restroom itself shall be completely dried before storing. It must not be kept in direct sunlight or rain.
What are the Common Problems you Face and the Solutions you Need While Using a Nice Portable Restroom?
The common problems that are faced while using a Nice Portable Restroom are as follows;
It is a very common problem that occurs due to obstruction in the drainage. Hairballs, bottle caps, and pieces of clothes tend to fall on the floor and eventually block the drain.
It also occurs due to less use of water in the restroom.
There is an increased chance of connection problems because all the connections are external.
The water and electricity can be compromised as they are derived from an external source.
It leaves a very bad effect on the restroom and makes it look worn out and unpleasant. As a Nice Portable Restroom is placed on the streets as well, people tend to damage it a lot.
Due to frequent loading and unloading, dents are very common.
Accumulation of Ions on the Bowls
This occurs because of the concentration of ions like calcium in the water. This condition is worsened if proper care is not taken.
- Clean your Nice Portable Restroom Carefully.
- Use graffiti remover for graffiti.
- Use plenty of water for better drainage.
- Keep a check on all the connections.
It is important to know all the features and advantages of a Nice Portable Restroom so that you can make the best use out of it.
The maintenance tips and troubleshooting problems are for the long life of your Nice Portable Restroom.
FAQs of Nice Portable Restroom.
- What are the Electricity Requirements for your Nice Portable Restroom?
A Nice Portable Restroom needs 15-20 AMPS of 2 volts.
- What are the Electricity Sources for your Nice Portable Restroom?
The electricity sources for your Nice Portable Restroom are the electricity supply of the area, a generator, or a solar system.
- How are Solar Systems Not a Reliable Source for your Nice Portable Restroom?
The solar system is not reliable for your Nice Portable Restroom because it depends on the weather. The weather can be very unpredictable in some areas.
- What are the Water Sources for your Nice Portable Restroom?
The water sources for your Nice Portable Restroom are a garden hose and onboard tanks.
- Why are LED Lights Used in a Nice Portable Restroom?
LED lights are used in the Nice Portable Restroom because they consume less power.
- What is the Importance of Calibrations on the Tanks of your Nice Portable Restroom?
The calibrations are important to determine the water levels in the tanks of your Nice Portable Restroom.
- How to Manage the Spills of Blue Liquid in your Nice Portable Restroom?
Make sure that you clean the blue liquids spills immediately. Don’t just clean it with a cloth, or it will leave a white spot on your Nice Portable Restroom.
Use bleach to neutralize the stain.
- How Alcohol Consumption Effects the use of Nice Portable Restroom?
Alcohol consumption increases the motility of the bowel, thus increasing the restroom needs by 25%.
Therefore, the number of Nice Portable Restrooms shall be increased when alcohol is to be served.
- What are the Different Types of Lights Used for the Safety of Your Nice Portable Restroom?
The different types of lights used for the protection of your Nice Portable Restroom are emergency lights, brake lights, and flashlights.
- How is your Nice Portable Restroom Delivered?
A Nice Portable Restroom is delivered through a towing truck.
- Where does the Grey Water from your Nice Portable Restroom go?
The Grey Water from your Nice Portable Restroom goes to the sewage water system of the area.
- Is your Nice Portable Restroom Climate Controlled?
Yes, your Nice Portable Restroom is climate controlled through advanced technology.
- What are the Different Sizes of your Nice Portable Restroom?
The different sizes of your Nice Portable Restroom comprise either two stalls, three stalls, or four stalls.