PIR Panel Manufacturer
- Fire Rating B1 Degree
- Good Heat Insulation, Heat Conductivity Coefficient 0.018 W/mK
- Suitable Temperature Ranges From -200 Centigrade to 205 Centigrade.
- Excellent Joint
- Competitive Price
Your Reliable Partner and PIR Panel Manufacturer in China
PIR panel is new popular materials for cold room, and alternative upgrade product of PU sandwich panel. Compare to PU sandwich panel, PIR panel has a significant advantage, as the most outstanding point must be fire rating B1 degree, excellent performance on fire resistant.
Sunnyda PIR panel is specially processed, to meet specific needs on self-clean, high durable color, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistant, or anti-fingerprint.
Sunnyda PIR panel is tongue and groove connection, no steel on joint side, effectually prevents cold bridge. And this joint guarantees easy installation of PIR panel, no other tools are needed except for screw.
For freezer room, PIR panel must go down to the ground preventing release cold air. Then, cut a line on the PIR panel brake heat transfer. On the ground lay out heating wire and put XPS under the concrete floor.
Advanced production technology of Sunnyda PIR panel, to make PIR foam very little bubble almost no bubble. Its density ranges 45 to 55 kg/m3. Ribbed steel surface, this shape makes PIR panel more stronger.
Order or no order we are always happy to help your business!
|PIR panel||Polyurethane modified polyisocyanurate|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.018 W/mK|
|Temperature range||up to 205°C|
|Application||Perfect for cold room|
|Thickness||50mm, 60mm, 75mm, 100mm, 120mm, 150mm, 180m, 200mm|
|Width||1140mm (effective 1120mm)|
|Length||no limited, recommend less than 11.85m fit for 40HQ|
|PIR density||45-55 kg/m3|
|Joint||Tongue and groove|
|Paint||PE, PVDF, HDPE, SMP, RMP|
|Color||Any RAL color|
|Production capacity||3500m2 per day|
Ultimate Guide to PIR Panel
PIR continuous production line capacity is 3500m2 per day, and the delivery time is 7 days.
You have wide choices on PIR panel. The steel of PIR panel, be PPGI or galvalume steel ranges from 0.4-0.8mm. The density of PIR panel range is 45-55 kg/m3. The thickness of PIR panel range is 40-200mm. The width of PIR panel is 1120mm. The length of PIR panel has no limit and can cut to size as per your project need, in one order could include dozens of hundreds of lengths, but restricted by sea container 40HQ maximum length 11.85m.
Sunnyda accessories and doors are compatible with PIR panel. L channel, U channel and ceiling hanging materials are included in the shipment. Also includes PU foam for corner, and joint of ceiling and wall. Sunnyda has accumulated rich experience on PIR panel installation can help you on site.
Order or no order we are always happy to help your business!
Ultimate Purchase Guide for PIR Panel
- Chapter One: What is PIR Panel?
- Chapter Two: The Difference between PIR Panel and PUR Panel
- Chapter Three: Fire Guidelines for Composite Panels: A PIR Panel Example
- Chapter Four: Use and Application of PIR Panel
- Chapter Five: Why Should I use PIR Panels?
- Chapter Six: To-Do List for the Use of PIR Panel
- Chapter Seven: PIR Panel FAQs
- Chapter Eight: Sunnyda PIR Panel Manufacturer
One of the fundamental reasons for the construction of a building is to protect occupants from rigid environmental conditions like extreme cold and extreme heat. An ordinary building no matter how beautiful it is will not have a good and regulated temperature. To have perfect temperature in its interior and exterior areas, there is a need for a building to have thermal insulation materials.
A thermal insulation panel is good when it prevents heat from entering the house. With the use of thermal insulation materials, the extremities of temperatures can be regulated and reduced, the energy used in the process of construction can be reduced, and CO2 emissions can also be minimized.
According to the study, PIR panels have been found to be one of the trending thermal insulation panels in the market. For this reason, researches have been made to guide potential users of PIR panels on the relevant information that they should have about PIR panels prior to its purchase.
The content of this research has been put in the form of chapters for better understanding of the reader. Surely, each chapter has something insightful to offer you on PIR panels.
Chapter One: What is PIR Panel?
Figure 1: PIR Panel
PIR panel which is alternatively known as polyisocyanurate is made from a thermoset plastic and galvalume steel, PPGI, stainless steel or aluminum sheet. The steel of galvalume steel or PPGI used in the making of PIR panel thickness ranges 0.4-0.8mm.
The manufacturing of PIR panel can only be done on a completely automated line of production. If this is lacking, it usually affects the supplies of PIR panel to users. However, with a credible manufacturer like Sunnyda Company, estimated production of 3500m2 can be made on a daily basis.
Also, bubbles that usually emit from the manufacturing of PIR foam can be minimized to the minimum or even be avoided. PIR panel holds a grade B1 resistance to fire and this is one of the distinguishing fire-resistance capacities that a thermal insulation panel can have.
It has a density value that ranges from 45-55 kg/m3, a thickness value that ranges from 50-200mm, and a thermal conductivity that is as low as 0.018 W/mK. These entire features make PIR panel one of the best thermal insulation panels for that is accurate for heat conductivity and applicable for cold room storage facilities.
Figure 2: PIR Panel Properties
PIR panel comes in a width that is valued at 1120mm but its length is unlimited as its production is subject to the use and application of the customers. However, for the purpose of distribution via sea container 40HQ, the length of the PIR panel can be divided into many quantities of 11.85m.
Together with the production of PIR panel, Sunnyda PIR panel manufacturer attaches accessories like joint of ceiling and wall, PU Foam at the corner of 40HQ container to avoid scratching of the surface of PIR panel, PIR-panel compatible doors, and L channel, U channel, and materials that are used for hanging ceilings. The weight of the PIR panel largely depends on its thickness.
Do you know?
Users usually mistake PIR panel for PUR sandwich panels because they share some similarity. However, they are two different panels that have specific advantages. Below, you have something to see about their differences.
Chapter Two: The Difference between PIR Panel and PUR Panel
The use of PUR panel for construction dates back to 1960s. It has since then been one of the best insulation panels with quality R-value. However, with the growth of technology, there has been a new product that proves more worth than PUR panel which is the PIR panel. It’s thermal properties are resistance to fire and have made it more efficient and hygienic to use than the PUR alternative. Both PIR panels and PUR panels are made from isocyanate (MDI) and polyol.
In the production of PUR panel, the same measure of isocyanate and polyol are used in light of the molecular masses. In the production of PIR panel, on the other hand, the material that is used excessively in production is isocyanate.
At the end of the production, the PIR panel proves to be a better thermal insulation panel with more thermal resistance to environmental barriers and fire. PIR panel also proves to be more superior in terms of stability in dimensions.
Chapter Three: Fire Guidelines for Composite Panels: A PIR Panel Example
When the term composite panel is used, it is used to express building components like walls, roof or floor cladding materials that are combined from two metals or steels with expanded plastic films in between. One allegation that has usually been laid against composite panels is that they can easily catch fire. While these allegations are not in any ways true, there is a need for users to take fire guideline precautions. Below are some sandwich panel fire ratings:
PIR panel fire rating is B1
PU sandwich panel fire rating is B2
EPS sandwich panel fire rating is B1
Rock wool sandwich panel fire rating is A1
However, there are some guidelines to follow to help you avoid fire risks.
Guidelines for the Avoidance of Fire Risks
- Ensure that your building is well-kept. Also, examine the physical, formal, and documented condition of your building periodically. If there is an observation from your building examiner, ensure the solution to the problem is taken importantly.
- Make sure that there is a good design made for the installation of your electrical cables. Ensure it is done by a certified electrician. The approved standard for all electrical installation is BS 7671. Make sure your installation is BS 7671 authenticated. In some cases, you may need to also examine the thermo graphic testing. All of this makes you sure that your PIR panel is safe from any sort of combustion.
- Do not allow smoking in areas that are sensitive to fire and ignition. Smoking can only be done in areas that are designated for smoking. Also, make sure there is noncombustible disposal for the smoke to be thrown in.
- Make sure that the procedures of the contractors are duly made. If not, they should be implemented again for effectiveness purpose.
- There should be a regulation for any hot services or other services that produce a spark. Ensure your own staffs and contractors comply with this regulation.
- Ensure that the fire emergency appliances within your building are effective. In your building, you should have equipment that detects fire and a device that raises fire alarms. You should also ensure that there is a working emergency exit and escape signage. It is important that you also have risers that are dry and wet. Your building must have fire extinguishing services and suppression systems like sprinklers.
- Do not put barbeques or heaters that open flames on your balcony.
Having seen some of the things you should do to avoid fire disaster and having seen that PIR panel is an authenticated fire retardant composite panel, there are other things you should see.
Chapter Four: Use and Application of PIR Panel
Figure 3: PIR Panel Application
PIR Panel has a quite a number of application. These applications are stated as follows;
- PIR Panel for Fruit Storage: PIR panel can be used to build fruit storage without wasting time. It has a durable resistance to moisture and UV light thus making your fruit lasts longer than it should be. The processing of farm produce and livestock require the most hygienic environment that is possible. With the use of PIR panel, you can construct a prefab agro-industrial building.
- PIR Panel for Compartments in Building: PIR panel plays a significant application when used to sectionalize your wide areas. In your company, domestic homes, and factories, you can use the PIR panel to divide spaces and utilize the location size very well.
- PIR for Freezer Room: PIR panel is a quality composite panel for freezer room. When using PIR panel for cold room, users should ensure that the panel goes deep into the ground. This is important so that the cold air will be duly contained without exiting. Ensure that a line is made on the PIR panel to break the transfer of heat. The heating wire should be laid out on the ground and additionally, XPS should be placed under the concrete ground.
- PIR Panel for Roof: PIR panel can be used for the roof of a building to regulate the ventilation and serenity of the building. It plays a significant role in preventing harsh climatic conditions from invading into the building and making the not conducive for occupants.
- PIR Panel for Walls: With a thermal conductivity of 0.18 W/mK, the transportation of heat into your PIR panel for walls is the most minimal you can ever see. With this, your building or cooling facilities remain absolutely cool and well ventilated for a long time. Therefore, you can use the PIR panel on your walls for better ventilation and comfort for the occupants.
Having seen some of the uses and applications of PIR panel, you should see some features that will make you use PIR panels for your buildings.
Chapter Five: Why Should I use PIR Panels?
Figure 4: PIR Panel
You must have been thinking about why you should use a PIR panel. Here are important factors why you should use PIR panels;
- PIR Panel Ranks High in Fire-Retardant Capacity: PIR panel has grade B1 fire-retardant approval. With this, you can be sure that the combustibility of your purchased PIR panel. However, you should make reference to chapter three of this guide to know some of the precautions to take.
- PIR Panel is Good for Diverse Temperatures Values: PIR panel is suitable for temperature as low as -200 Centigrades and it can also work well when used for the insulation of from a temperature that is as high as 205 Centigrade. This means that the PIR panel is suitable for any rigid climatic conditions such as extreme snow or extreme heat.
- PIR Panel has Powerful Mechanical Strength: PIR Panel is a composite panel that has quality durability. It is light in weight but it is not in any way fragile. This is because its surface cannot be easily penetrated or damaged. Its longevity and durability can be as long as the building itself.
- PIR Panel is not Habitable for Biotic Detriments: Some of the threats in buildings are biotic barriers. They are the rodents and insects that torment occupants of the house. They usually hide in the building and come out at night to cause many health problems. With the use of PIR panel, there is no nutritional property for the biotic barriers to feed on and there is no place for them to hide during fumigation.
- PIR Panel Gives Efficiency in Cost and Time: PIR panel is economical in terms of purchase. It is not too heavy in weight. With this, the transportation cost of the PIR panel is not excessive. The labor cost of PIR panel is also minimal because it can be self-installed or done by one or two technicians. There is no need for many materials during installation. This is because the PIR panel has an excellent tongue and groove joint that does not need any extra connector for installation and assembling in additional to screw. There is no need to buy additional steels for the joint sides. The consequence of this is that the possibility of a cold bridge is prevented absolutely. Additionally, it takes only a few hours or a few days to get all your PIR panel thermal insulation ready, it depends on how many PIR panels you have.
- PIR Panel is Chemically Inert: PIR panel is an inert insulation panel. This means that the PIR panel does not get rusty or decay when it comes in contact with other chemical compounds or when used for a long time. It can tolerate environments that are filled with acidic and alkaline materials. PIR panel is also anti-fingerprint.
- PIR Panel has Quality Aesthetic Surface: PIR panel is one of the thermal insulation panels that do not welcome dirt or specks of dust on their surface. In cases where there are tough stains on the surface of the PIR panel, you can easily remove these tough stains by cleaning it yourself. It also has durable colors that will last for a long time and that will not wash off when cleaned with soap and water.
- PIR Panel is difficult-flammble: PIR panel remains one of the leading thermal insulation panels that are B1 fire-retardant. It is second to Rockwool or mineral wool sandwich panels only. If you are dealing with heat within your building, PIR panel is the best composite panel to use.
- PIR Panel has Low Thermal Conductivity Value: The conductivity value of PIR panel is very minimal. It is measured at 0.018 W/mK. With this, the invasion of heat into your building through the walls or roof is most minimal because of the low thermal conductivity. This will make the interior part of your building well-ventilated and serene.
- PIR Panel has High Resistance Value: PIR panel serves as a great resistance or shields to rigid environmental impurities like moisture, rain, cold, heat, clouds of dust, and UV light. With this, the building is protected from factors that may threaten lives that are in the building.
Having seen some of the benefits that necessitate the use of PIR panel, it is also important to note the to-do list before the purchase of PIR panel
Chapter Six: To-Do List for the Use of PIR Panel
Here are list of important things to do as regards your construction
- Employ a certified risk assessor to help you know the actual condition of the structure you intend to apply your PIR panel. The condition should be during the present time and not the condition of the building during the time of construction. In this assessment, you should know the use of any flammable material in the building or what the occupants of the building do.
- Do not substitute unapproved fire-retardant material for PIR panel during the process of repair or replacement if a part of the PIR panel is spoilt either accidentally or artificially.
- Make the high arson risks distant from your PIR panel walls or roof. Do not deliberately place any materials that have the capacity to ignite within 10m contact with your PIR panel application.
- Do a monthly examination of any indication of damage on the surface of your PIR panel.
- Do not allow for any hot work like welding or cutting to be done on your PIR panel.
- Avoid fixing electrical cables directly on your PIR panel. In cases where it is integral that you connect your electrical cables in contact with your PIR panel, ensure that the electrical cables already have a fire rating closure or packaging of its own.
- Do not purchase your PIR panel from a mere distributor who has no technical knowledge on the properties and installation of PIR panels. Instead, partner with a manufacturer of PIR panel directly. With this, you can have correct answers or responses given to all your technical queries during the use of PIR panels.
- Tell your PIR panel manufacturers the exact purpose you want to use your PIR panel for. For example, a client may have heard about expanded polystyrene sandwich panels and want to use it for the construction of its oven. If the client had told his or manufacturers about it, he would have been directed to purchase a noncombustible thermal insulation panel. To avoid the possibility of incompatible use and application of PIR panel, it is important that you tell your manufacturers before you purchase it. There may be just another composite panel that is better for your use that you are yet to know about.
Having taken note of some of the things to do before and during the use of PIR panels, you should also take note of this.
Chapter Seven: PIR Panel FAQs
Q: Does the PIR panel shrink when it has been used for a long time?
A: If PIR panel shrinks at all, it will be because there is an error in terms of installation. That is perhaps the only reason why you need a specialist to help install your PIR panel. At Sunnyda PIR panel manufacturing house, we have a highly skilled technician that can help you with installation and avoid future risks of shrinkage on your PIR panel.
Q: If I want to partner with Sunnyda House Company, how long will it take for the delivery of my purchased PIR Panel?
A: Starting from the time of order placement, PIR panel can be delivered in 7 days. However, we will need to know whether there is any seaport close to your location.
For more information about your number one PIR panel manufacturer, see below.
Chapter Eight: Sunnyda PIR Panel Manufacturer
- At Sunnyda, we can supply any quantity of PIR panel that you want. No matter how great or small. Our daily production is up to 3500m2. Therefore, you can partner with us for large contracts.
- Sunnyda PIR Panel has been in the market for years and our prefab houses product has been in the market for more than one decades. It is popular in many continents of the world. The purchase rate of our PIR panel is more than 90% because our clients always want long-term services.
- We also offer technical support to our customers and potential customers that are yet to partner with us on PIR panels and other related prefab products.
- There is a one year warranty on every PIR panel you buy from us.
- For more information and for partnership with us, we have a 24/7 active customer care service.
The testimonials concerning PIR panel shows that it is one of the best thermal insulation panels in the market. To purchase yours from a manufacturer of integrity and credibility, contact us via the address above. Your comfort and serenity is our own priority.