Polystyrene Sandwich Panel Supplier
- Fast Delivery 4-7 days
- With fire retardant B1 fire rating
- PPGI Steel or Galvalume Steel skin 0.4-0.8mm
- Thickness 40-200mm
- Competitive Price
Sunnyda- A Leading Manufacturer and Supplier of Polystyrene Sandwich Panel.
If you’re looking for a Polystyrene Sandwich Panel and can’t choose, then you’re at the right place.
Here, at Sunnyda, we only deal with high-quality products. We promise to serve the best and high-quality products to you. You might need a Polystyrene Sandwich Panel for your roofing or walls. You can buy it according to your needs from Sunnyda.
There is a lot of manufacturer and suppliers in the market, but what is it that we do that makes us stand out from the rest?
We serve the best to our customers. Sunnyda sells not only high-quality Polystyrene Sandwich Panel but also offers excellent customer service to our buyers.
We make sure our customers are satisfied with our services. Our product backs up our claims that we’re the best in business. Once you buy from Sunnyda, you will get a durable Polystyrene Sandwich Panel that will be worth your money.
You can book a Polystyrene Sandwich Panel by calling us. Our customer service will assist you with any queries you might have. Our customer support will ask you a few questions to make sure you get exactly what you’re looking for. Your cooperation with our customer support is required.
Call Sunnyda now and get your hands on the best Polystyrene Sandwich Panel.
- Data Sheet
PU panel: Polyurethane sandwich panel
Thermal Conductivity: 0.021 W/mK
Temperature range: up to 110°C
Water absorption: 2.5-3%
Ceiling and surround for clean factory, workshop for clean products, warehouse, cold room., long span panel, reinforcing the original structure, temporary office, shop, market, koist.
1, Fire rating: B2
2, Thickness: 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm, 100mm
3, Width: 1000mm (effective 970mm)
4, Length: no limited, recommend less than 11.85m fit for 40HQ
5, Steel thickness: 0.4-0.8mm
6, PU density: 35-45 kg/m3
7, Surface: Flat or groove
8, Joint: Tongue and groove
9, Paint: PE, PVDF, HDPE, SMP, RMP
10, Color: Any RAL color
11, Delivery: 7 days
12, Production capacity: 3500m2 per day
13, Free sample
Polystyrene Sandwich Panel- An Ultimate Guide to Strong Building by Sunyda.
You probably already know that the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is a game-changer when it comes to building a fireproof and weather-resistant building envelope with accurate insulation properties.
But there are several types of Polystyrene Sandwich Panels available in the market, it might be hard to select the most suitable for your project.
Whether you want to build a house or any other building, you will need a Polystyrene Sandwich Panel. Since it has multiple uses and can be used for different purposes. There is a larger number of its manufacturers in the market.
But when you are going to purchase your Polystyrene Sandwich Panels, it can be pretty confusing.
That is why we have a complete guide about Polystyrene Sandwich Panel to help you get rid of your confusion. Let’s begin!
1.What is a Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
2.What are the Specifications of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
3.What are the Features of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
4.What does the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel Consist of?
5.What is a Polystyrene Sandwich Panel Used for?
6.What are the Outstanding Benefits of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
7.What are the Applications of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
8.How to Ensure Minimum Fire Loss in Combustible Polystyrene Sandwich Panel Construction?
9.How to Make a Waterproof Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
10.Can the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel be customized?
11.Why Should you Choose a Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
12.How to Install your Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
13.What Factors Affect the Cost of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
14.How to Select the Precise Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
15.What are the Different Types of Facing Material Used in Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
16.What is the Difference between Wall and Roofing Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
17.What Parameters are Required for Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
18.What are the Different Appearance Options Available for Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
19.What are some Accessories for the Installation of your Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
What is a Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
Polystyrene Sandwich Panel initially started with Polystyrene.
The Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is a type of lightweight energy-saving wall material, which uses cement fiber-boards as fascia panels, filled with polystyrene foam particles that are expanded as core materials.
It is made of prime quality raw material, which has been formulated, healed, formed, dried, and cut.
What are the Specifications of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
Here are some specifications of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel:
- Consisting of a small ball, the expanded Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is a lightweight material.
- When Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is mixed with other components, it does not mix. This is also the reason why it does not rot quickly.
- Also, it does not function as organic food or a nutritional allowance for biotic detriments.
- In addition to its strength, it can carry heavy weights and is durable. It is fire resistant up to 65%.
- This makes it a second non-comprised B1 material into a Rock wool Panel.
- It has high thermal isolation and protection from different climate conditions. It scored more points than the rest.
- The Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is present at Galvalume and PPGI Steel ranges in a value of 0.4-0.8mm.
- The Polystyrene Sandwich Panel has a density that is sized in the range of 12-20 kg / m3.
- The thickness ranges from 40-200mm.
- Thermal thickness and other factors, such as, minimal thermal conductivity and density are the factors that make it a globally owned API B1 insulation panel.
- The width of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel was measured at 1000mm or 1200 mm, but the length was truly immeasurable.
- The length is allowed to be determined by the user. However, for the sake of transportation, it can be divided into a maximum of 11.85 m so that it will contain a shipping container.
What are the Features of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
Features of Polystyrene Sandwich Panel are listed below:
- An expanded Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is a thermoplastic material, a derivative of petroleum.
- Polystyrene raw materials, which have micro-granular constructions, are initially heated and expanded with water vapor.
- Pentane gas, organic components, used to expand granules.
- After the inflation process, polystyrene granules attach and take the form of the mold.
- In the end, after taking the form of a block, the expanded polystyrene is ready to use by cutting into the sheet.
- Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is the most cost-effective and lightweight among other types of thermal isolation.
- Gas B141 is used to adjust foam.
- Being hot and cold insulation, noise isolation, moisture resistance, and light is the characteristic of it.
- Polystyrene Foam (Euro-lite) is used to isolate this type of panel.
- When this process ends, the Pentane gas replaces the air.
- This immobile and dry air, trapped in granules with small closed pores, allows Polystyrene sheets to provide greater thermal isolation for your building.
What does the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel Consist of?
A Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is a product consisting of an insulation core that is sandwiched between two metal composite and polymers.
Cores can be made from various types of insulation materials such as rigid polyurethane (PUR), expanded polystyrene, and mineral wool.
Structural insulated panels are a type of Sandwich Panel consisting of two outer springs of wood-oriented strands (OSB) with an internally expanded polystyrene layer.
The Polystyrene Sandwich Panel panels are strong and survive with strict testing to ensure they have structural strength and specific stiffness capacity.
Each core insulation material used in the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel varies in terms of thermal conductivity, sound insulation, and strength ratio to severe.
Many construction projects currently use pears because of low thermal conductivity, good isolation, and flexibility.
The mineral wool panel is preferred for buildings that require superior fire resistance, although this option is rather expensive.
What is a Polystyrene Sandwich Panel Used for?
Over the past few decades, Polystyrene Sandwich Panel has been used in construction.
It is lightweight, quickly established, hygienic, cheap, and can provide excellent thermal barriers. Even though it did not start a fire, it was involved in the spread of rapid-fire caused by malicious operations.
Since they are easy to install, they are popular and commonly used in construction.
- Warehouse storage buildings
- Logistic hubs
- Sports faculties
- Corporate building
- Cold stores and freezers
- Shopping malls
- Manufacturing unit and factories
- Commercial buildings
What are the Outstanding Benefits of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
Following are the advantages of Polystyrene Sandwich Panel:
Different Weight Adaptations
Different Weight adaptation can save the cost of transportation. It can also help ensure that the collapse of the construction of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is suddenly impossible.
When an inert material, it means that the material does not react when contacted with other ingredients.
Barriers to Environmental Impurities
It can easily resist environmental barriers such as rain, wind, dust, and heat. These are all-natural phenomena.
Effective Thermal Insulation
With healthy and effective thermal isolation, the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel guarantees a quiet user.
Polystyrene Sandwich Panel plays a role in arriving in an atmosphere free of noise. If you like acoustics, you know what this means.
The total amount of all your expenses from purchasing, up to shipping, development, and cheap maintenance compared to the total costs to be charged for building other buildings.
Time efficiency is what makes the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel stand out from the rest.
It can be Re-Used
You can use the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel for its main purpose. After it has been used, you can again use it and that makes it reliable and re-usable. It also makes it environmentally friendly.
The age of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel ranges from 5-20 years.
Cheap Installation Costs
With the use of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panels, you can have a cheap installation cost. It is mainly because you don’t need special tools for the installation. It can be done by a professional but unique tools are not needed.
What are the Applications of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is commonly used in the industry of construction. It is a lightweight material and is inert, so it does not rot.
It provides no nutritional value to VERMIN. It does not attract mice, termites, or other pests.
Its strength and durability are outstanding features. They make it a popular building product.
- It can be used for walls, facades, floors, and roofs. It can be used for domestic and commercial buildings.
- Applications include a Polystyrene Sandwich Panel system for walls, roofs, and floors and facades for domestic and commercial buildings.
- Moreover, it is useful for refueling material Void (POD) in domestic housing slabs, Civil Engineering (Blocks) as charging roads and train construction, and as floating materials in pontoon development and marinas.
- Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is commonly used in many situations of daily buildings and light construction situations, strength and thermal isolation provide effective high-performance solutions.
- The main application of Polystyrene Sandwich Panel includes an isolated panel system for use on the floor, wall, and roof of domestic and commercial buildings.
- Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is also proven well in the application of civil engineering where inherent strength means it can support structures such as highways and trains easily.
- Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is a building material and can be used to improve the design and structural reliability of your building.
- It improves indoor quality.
- It is used in many structures because it is reliable, durable, and efficient.
- Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is lightweight and can be easily used.
- Decorative tiles and molds.
- Panel applications (structural insulated panels and composite dumplings), and embossed forms of embankments.
How to Ensure Minimum Fire Loss in Combustible Polystyrene Sandwich Panel Construction?
In general, a person can be worried about the reaction of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel to fire.
There are several factors that determine the reaction of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel to the fire. These factors are mentioned below:
These factors define how it would react to fire. They also define its level of resistance.
The Polystyrene Sandwich Panel resists fire if it is installed properly. Proper installation is very important to avoid any hazards and fires. It is not a fire hazard if it is properly installed by a professional.
However, under the recommendations and building codes of internationally recognized institutions such as the International Code Board (ICC) and the Construction Center for Canadian (CMCC), there must be a thermal barrier that you should apply to polystyrene materials.
Ignition of Polystyrene Sandwich Panel
- The ignition of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is possible when exposed to open flames.
- If the temperature turns higher then it will burn.
- Once there is a combustion exposure above this temperature, the entire Polystyrene Sandwich Panel will be consumed.
- There is solid smoke produced at the ignition rate.
- Carbon monoxide, hydrogen bromide, and other compounds are present in the smoke.
- The emissions of this chemical reaction change depend on the temperature of the fire.
- You need to know that these emissions are harmless, as are many natural traits.
- The rating is low in terms of danger compared to other natural ingredients such as wood.
- Convincingly, the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is a fire-resistant B1.
- This means that the seed is low.
- With that, you just have to be careful with rigid fire temperatures having direct contact with it.
How to Make a Waterproof Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
Waterproofing sandwich panels can be done easily, safely, and durable with liquid rubber. Liquid rubber is always applied cold, so there is no risk of an open fire.
High flexibility (1200%) liquid rubber ensures the ability to cover panel movements.
Can the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel be Customized?
The pre-made panel usually has a male-female connection with default C channels for support. Some panels have also hidden the binding system to join together without reducing the appearance of building aesthetics. The pre-made panel comes in a 50mm thickness size and 100mm.
Choosing a special isolated panel lets you select the core panel material, profile thickness, connection, and finish depending on your unique needs.
You might also have a panel produced according to the dimensions of your project.
In short, insulated sandwich panels are the perfect construction material for modern industrial buildings. They are sturdy but easy to use.
They provide isolation which is good for thermoregulation, soundproof, and fire protection. The panel can also be adjusted and affordable!
Why should you choose a Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
Thermally Insulated Roof
The Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is not vulnerable to leaking and because it’s perfect for the roof of a house made with all kinds of ingredients.
It is Inert. It does not mix up with other materials and this property saves it from decay. It cannot decay or rot quickly. This property can help to maintain the temperature of the floor.
Polystyrene Sandwich Panels are fun and have bright, and aesthetic colors. However, it cannot be painted or repainted. You can only select the color that is provided by your seller.
- It can be used to store fragile materials.
- These panels can be used as a storage facility.
- It helps in the storage and distribution of the material.
You can build and establish Polystyrene Sandwich Panel in the factory or on your site and establish it into an official structure to a two-story building.
How to Install your Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
The installation of panels can be divided into several stages:
- Transportation of panels to construction sites and loading and unloading.
- Quality control of a complete structure.
- Removal of protective film.
- Installation of sandwich panels.
What Factors Affect the Cost of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
There is no definite or fixed price. Because the price is dependant on several factors. Like, it can be dependent on the materials that are used in making Polystyrene Sandwich Panel.
It also depends on the size. Apart from these things, if the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is coated in color, then it can be more expensive than the one that is not coated with colors.
Manufacturers will also quote different prices in different places. So, don’t go at a price, instead, it is advisable to always check the quality of the wall panel. Always choose the ones that produce and manufacture the best quality product.
How to Select the Precise Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
Buy a Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is not a serious problem because someone can easily find a manufacturer that provides a quality product.
The main problem is the installation process. Because the installation process requires time and effort. Also, an expert or a professional is needed to install it properly.
There are many companies, which take Polystyrene Sandwich Panel installation work, too, from panel alignment to saws, size, fitting, etc. There are many things needed in the mild Polystyrene Sandwich Panel wall sandwich wall panel.
Several manufacturers also provide installation services along with this wall panel. So, when checking their website, you can search for manufacturers that provide installation work. This will not only help you buy the best Polystyrene Sandwich Panel, but it will also help in the right installation.
Right Place to Buy Polystyrene Sandwich Panel
If you are confused about buying a wall panel, then we suggest you check the website manufacturer of the panel for the wall online. Many companies in the market produce quality Polystyrene Sandwich Panel.
What are the Different Types of Facing Material Used in Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
There are different materials used as facing material in the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel. These are mentioned below:
Metal sheets are the most reliable option. Galvanized and thick zinc layer is used. The thicker, these layers are the better and more durable the product will be.
Polymer and galvanized coating are also used. They are used as a protective layer. They improve weather resistance.
It helps to make sure they are lightweight.
They help to increase strength. They allow holding fasteners which make the product more strong and reliable. They provide insulation.
They improve the quality of the finished structure. They are most commonly used in Polystyrene Sandwich Panel that is used in walls, roofs, and ceilings.
What is the Difference between Wall and Roofing Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
The basic principle of installing a wall Polystyrene Sandwich Panel and roof Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is the same.
But there are still some differences in designs that make it preferable to use one panel for wall construction, and the other is the roof.
Roof Polystyrene Sandwich Panel:
- Steel sheets are used.
- The roof panel has a high profile for greater strength and stability, so the roof in winter can handle heavy snow weight.
- Steel sheets can be profiled on both sides for larger stability.
- For the higher density isolation roof panel is used.
- Complex Lock
Wall Polystyrene Sandwich Panel:
- Smooth sheets are used.
- A less complex lock is used to overcome the pressure of the atmosphere.
- Thinner anti-corrosion layer than roofing panel.
What Parameters are Required for Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
For Polystyrene Sandwich Panel with a width of 1.1 and 1.5 m is used, But the length can vary greatly – from 2 to 18.5 m, so you can easily and simply build buildings with the necessary parameters.
The wide roof panel, as a rule, is 1 m, length – from 1 to 16 m. In addition, it is significant to remember that when installing the roof panel, it is necessary to comply with the slope of 7 degrees.
This parameter is calculated based on the calculation of heat engineering.
It is labor-intensive but not the most complex, and many factors must be taken into account.
The calculation method is easy to find on the internet, and it is even easier to use a special calculation calculator or seek help from specialists.
What are the Different Appearance Options Available for Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
In addition to material with a smooth surface, today, the rough texture of panels mimic wood surface or stone and takes the appearance of buildings built in a new level to a new level.
- The panel geometry, the height, and the form of the necessary ridge.
- And other elements can be chosen by a specialist, taking into account the gap, outlet, undercuts, and adjacency of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panels.
What are some Accessories for the Installation of your Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is used for roofs and walls. It can act as a thermal insulator and is used in almost all kinds of industry. These are system accessories that can be used in the installation process.
Some accessories for the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel are:
- Metal Slug
- Roof Cover Sheet
- Mining Light
- Eaves Side
- Roof opening
- Window Side
- Corner Board
Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is very important for buildings and is mainly used in construction.
Polystyrene Sandwich Panels protect buildings from external factors and provide useful and cost-effective solutions for them to have a strong holder.
As a modern construction element, lightweight and durable, sandwich panels are used to wear roofs and external walls of the building and reach an isolated internal wall and cold storage.
It has many advantages and different uses. It is important to install it properly to avoid any hazards.
Before you buy it, it is important to learn about its features, specifications, and advantages.
FAQs of Polystyrene Sandwich Panel.
What is the Purpose of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
The purpose of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is to provide stabilization and insulation to the building. It is mainly used in construction.
Does Polystyrene Sandwich Panel Emit Poisonous Odors?
The level of Polystyrene Sandwich Panel toxicity in fire situations is no bigger than wood and other building materials commonly used.
A gas that is produced is carbon monoxide. There are other gas emissions as well.
Is the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel Durable?
Yes. Because Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is inert, and it does not rot and can be very resistant to mushrooms. It can be durable and very reliable if it’s bought from a trusted manufacturer that deals with a high-quality product.
What is a Structural Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
Structural panels are a type of Polystyrene Sandwich Panel consisting of two outer springs of wood-oriented strands (OSB) with an internally expanded Polystyrene Sandwich Panel layer.
The panels are strong and survive with strict testing to ensure they have structural strength and specific stiffness capacity.
What is the Most Important Property of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel?
The structure of the panel is a lightweight material that shows a considerable stiffness and high strength ratio with weight.
The main concept of the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is that the exterior surface moves the load caused by bending (bending load and compression), while the core transfer load is caused by shear.
At what Temperature Polystyrene Sandwich Panel Lights Up?
In the absence of an energy source (flame pilot), the temperature of Polystyrene Sandwich Panel self-ignition in the standard class is 450 ° C.
After the standard Polystyrene Sandwich Panel class ignition, the combustion will easily spread to the open surface, and it will continue to burn until all it is consumed.
Can you use a Polystyrene Sandwich Panel for Wall Isolation?
The use of Polystyrene Sandwich Panel beads for the wall insulation cavity does not reduce the properties of the wall resistance. The ingredients are water-resistant.
How much does the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel Cost?
The Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is purchased with square feet in size ranging from 4×8 to 8×24.
The cost per square foot can vary and depend on the panel thickness, which leads to a higher R-value.
Is Polystyrene Sandwich Panel Foam Waterproof?
Polar polystyrene and extrusion foam have the strongest waterproof properties. The foam board treated with a steam foil barrier is the best in terms of preventing moisture from the surface.
Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is susceptible to collapsing and absorbing more moisture.
Is the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel Flammable?
Polystyrene is a polymer made of polystyrene, a commercial substance produced from petroleum. This makes polystyrene thermoplastic substances.
It melts when heated and spreads fire very quickly. Polystyrene Sandwich Panel is classified as a building product ‘very flammable’ or ‘easy to turn on.’
Is the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel a Good Insulator?
Polystyrene Sandwich Panel and plastic foam are used as an insulator because they have small air bubbles trapped in it.
This makes them a very good insulator because heat energy cannot flow through them.
How can you Remove the Polystyrene Sandwich Panel from the Wall?
Wide bladed scraper Polystyrene Sandwich Panel seems to be the best thing. Use a steam stripper to get rid of the remaining adhesive on the wall.