Porta Potty Trailer Manufacturer
- Several Standard Layouts to choose from
- Custom Made to Your Special Porta Potty Trailer
- Completely Finished in Factory
- CE Certificate
- 24/7 Sale & Tech Support
Your Reliable Partner and Porta Potty Trailer Manufacturer in China
Porta Potty Trailer has different models to choose from. Alternatively, our engineers will work with you to customize porta potty to your special needs and requirements. Each model provides two style and two materials for your budget, one is luxury, and another one is simple. Especially our porta potty trailer has design for kids, with kids toilets.
Porta Potty Trailer is completely finished in factory, with every equipment installed well and before leaving our factory, the whole Porta Potty Trailer must be tested, included water and lights systems. All materials used for Porta Potty Trailer are high quality and specially designed for use in the trailer like air conditioner, foldable step, and toilet.
Toilet uses 0.6L of water per flush and urinal has an option for waterless, making Porta Potty Trailer fit for events very well. It can be self-powered once added solar panel system on the roof.
40HQ can load 1 or 2 units Porta Potty Trailer as per dimension. For example, model Restroom Trailer SUT01 40HQ loads 2 units, Luxury Portable Toilet SUT03 40HQ loads only 1 unit, and SUT01 plus SUT02 can be in a 40HQ. Porta Potty Trailer has regular orders for US and AU markets, also being shipped to several EU countries.
Sunnyda is your premier Porta Potty Trailer manufacturer!
- Data Sheet
- Single Porta Potty Trailer
|Porta Potty Trailer Body||Fiber glass sandwich panel or called FRP panel- Luxury model|
EPS sandwich panel – Standard model
|Size||4600(L) x 1700(W) x 2500(H) mm|
|Fresh tank||450L, 0.4L per flush|
|Weight||1460kg, when water and waste tank is empty|
|Condition||Full mounted in factory|
|Loading||Can mix load with other model, or 2 SUT02 in a 40HQ|
|Delivery time||40 days|
|Electrical||Lighting 12V, as per customer local standard|
|Our service||Engineering-production-shipping-installation-warranty-after service support you develop your business|
|Porta Potty Trailer Size||2747x1794x556mm or customized|
|Porta potty size||1180x1180x2350mm|
|Trailer material||100x50x2mm and 50x25x2mm pipe, 2.3mm checked plate|
|Porta potty Material||Plastic cover and porcelain toilet|
|Surface finish of trailer||Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Light||LED light with E-MARK certificate|
|Wheel||14’’ wheel with spare wheel|
|Suspension||Heavy duty springs|
|Accessory parts||Jockey wheel and front fence and step|
|Loading capacity||55 sets/40’HQ|
|Our service||Engineering-production-shipping-installation-warranty-after service support you develop|
Ultimate Guide to Porta Potty Trailer
You can immediately put it to use after connecting power and water when received. Porta Potty Trailer is good for very cold countries, we will have an extra heater in each room, also, have a special process for a waste tank. Porta Potty Trailer has provision for antifreeze agent.
Porta Potty Trailer manufacturer Sunnyda is ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified, equipment with CE certificate, has 10 years experience on production and export, familiar with many countries requirements. We warmly welcome you to visit our factory as we look forward to long-term cooperation in the near future.
Sunnyda is your premier Porta Potty Trailer manufacturer!
Porta Potty Trailer: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
- What is a Porta Potty Trailer?
- Why do You Need Porta Potty Trailer CE Certificate?
- How Much Does a Porta Potty Trailer Cost?
- What are the Benefits of Importing Porta Potty Trailer for Rent?
- How are Porta Potty Trailer Different from Restroom Trailer
- How Much Can You Rent a Standard Porta Potty Trailer?
- Do Porta Potty Trailers come Fully Assembled?
- What is the Best Material for Porta Potty Trailer?
- Do You Need a Permit for a Porta Potty Trailer?
- Where Does Porta Potty Trailer Waste go When You Flush?
- What are the Power Requirements for Porta Potty Trailer?
- How Do You Clean a Porta Potty Trailer?
- What is Executive Porta Potty Trailer?
- How Do You Operate Porta Potty Trailer?
- Which Events Can You Use Porta Potty Trailer?
- What is included in port potty trailer?
- Does Porta Potty Trailer have Shower?
- Are there Any Add-on in Porta Potty Trailers?
- Can Porta Potty Trailer Tip Over?
- What is the Best Material for Porta Potty Frame?
- Do Porta Potty Require NATM Standards Compliance?
- Should porta potty have DOT compliance?
- What is the best porta potty trailer design?
- Why Should You Import Porta Potty Toilet from ISO14001 Certified Manufacturer?
- How Frequently Should You Repair Porta Potty Trailer?
- Does Sunnyda Porta Potty Have a Warranty?
- How long will Sunnyda Take to Deliver Porta Potty Trailer?</li
- What Does Sunnyda include in Porta Potty Trailer Price?
- Will Sunnyda Help in Porta Potty Trailer Installation?
- What Payment Methods do Sunnyda Accept for Porta Potty Trailer?
- Can Sunnyda Customize Porta Potty Trailer?
- What are Sunnyda Trailer Sizes?
- Are there Unique Features in Sunnyda Porta Potty Trailer?
What is a Porta Potty Trailer?
A porta potty trailer refers to a standalone unit comprising of a toilet and can easily be moved from one place to the other.
Figure 1 Porta Potty Trailer
Why do You Need Porta Potty Trailer CE Certificate?
Every porta potty trailer is required to have a CE certificate.
It is purposefully meant to certify that the product is not only safe for use but also has conformed to the European Standards.
How Much Does a Porta Potty Trailer Cost?
It depends on sizes and facilities included.
What are the Benefits of Importing Porta Potty Trailer for Rent?
Figure 2 Porta Potty Trailer for Rent
- It’s a form of long-term investment – You are guaranteed that you will be earning from the porta potty trailers as you rent them for as long as you want.
- It is Cost effective as compared to building new structures regularly in different locations and occasions.
- It is efficient and easy to put up as compared to building a whole new structure.
- Provides convenience as they can easily be moved from one location to the other.
- Can be easily customized to suit your preferences
How are Porta Potty Trailer Different from Restroom Trailer?
Figure 3 Restroom trailer
- Porta potty trailers lack additional interior space for changing or doing some clean up when need arises.
- Porta potty trailers are composed of a standalone unit as compared to restroom trailers which mostly include several units under a single roof.
- As compared to restroom trailers, porta potty trailers occupy less space and so can be applicable in situations whereby space is a challenge.
- You will spend less when purchasing a porta potty trailer than a restroom trailer.
- Most porta potty trailers lack luxurious facilities such as stereo CD players, hand driers, indoor lighting just to mention a few which might be present in the restroom trailers.
- A porta potty is designed to accommodate a single person at a given time while a restroom trailer can accommodate several users.
How Much Can You Rent a Standard Porta Potty Trailer?
Factors such as the type of porta potty affect the overall pricing.
A standard porta potty trailer can be rented out from $60 to $100 per day whereas the luxury models can be rented out for $100 to $150 per day.
Do Porta Potty Trailers come Fully Assembled?
Porta potty trailers come fully equipped with all the facilities required and are tested before leaving the factory.
However, you are free to decide on whether you want it to come fully assembled or not.
All you have to do is get in touch with your manufacturer and lay out your specifications.
What is the Best Material for Porta Potty Trailer?
Porta potty trailer are made high quality and durable plastic cover and porcelain toilet.
For some, you can find hot dip galvanized material.
This is due to the fact that they have some favorable features such as durability and high tensile strength among others.
Do You Need a Permit for a Porta Potty Trailer?
You don’t need a permit.
Where Does Porta Potty Trailer Waste go When You Flush?
Ceramic toilet, it is water saving type.
Once you flash, the waste is going through down pipe and going to city swage system.
What are the Power Requirements for Porta Potty Trailer?
Just like any other type of toilet trailer, a porta potty also requires power.
You will need from 16amp to 20 amps for a porta potty trailer to function as desired.
This can be made available either through a generator or electricity.
How Do You Clean a Porta Potty Trailer?
Proper maintenance is the key factor if you are trying to keep your porta potty clean.
This will include making use of certain chemicals which will help in breaking down the solid waste, kill germs as well as get rid of the odor.
What is Executive Porta Potty Trailer?
An executive porta potty trailer is a more advanced porta potty trailer with well-defined features which make users more comfortable.
How Do You Operate Porta Potty Trailer?
Before using the porta potty trailer, check whether there is a disinfectant by observing the toilet base.
Once you see a blue-green liquid then the toilet is ready for use. If not, add the deodorant/disinfectant into the waste reservoir.
Replace the toilets’ top half then add water to the toilet top flush tank.
Finally push the “T” handle back in to close the water reservoir opening and the toilet will be ready for use.
Which Events Can You Use Porta Potty Trailer?
Porta potty trailers are used in several places not limited to;
- Construction sites
- Camping sites
- Disaster relief sites
- Parking lots
- Golf courses
- Outdoor functions/events
- Rest areas
What is included in port potty trailer?
A standard porta potty trailer will have fewer facilities with the main one being a toilet/urinaland toilet paper.
However, a porta potty might also have additional features such as a sink, soap dispenser and a hand drier.
Does Porta Potty Trailer have Shower?
Porta potty trailers are fitted with toilets. However, there are special shower trailers to serve the purpose.
Are there Any Add-on in Porta Potty Trailers?
However, some might come with them while others lack.
Since most porta potties don’t come with an interior sink, you can choose to fit it just outside the unit.
Also, other facilities such as hand driers, soap dispensers among others can be added.
Can Porta Potty Trailer Tip Over?
A porta potty trailer can tip over due to a number of factors such as;
- Uneven grounds
- Harsh weather conditions such as heavy winds
What is the Best Material for Porta Potty Frame?
Steel is the best material to use as frame for your porta potty.
For better results, galvanized steel is normally used as it provides a protective coating to the steel.
Figure 4 Porta Potty
Do Porta Potty Require NATM Standards Compliance?
The National Association of Trailers Manufacturers (NATM) ensures that all trailer manufacturers construct trailers in such a way that they are safe to be used once they are out of the factory.
Some of the factors NATM checks out include:
- Consumer information
- Tires and wheels
- Warning labels
- Brake components
Should porta potty have DOT compliance?
Porta potties are required to comply with DOT standards.
These standards control or rather regulate the transportation of the porta potties as well as the materials from them.
What is the best porta potty trailer design?
Luxury porta potties are the best design that you could settle for.
As compared to the standard ones, these porta potties come with additional features.
They make the porta potty units more comfortable and welcoming too.
Why Should You Import Porta Potty Toilet from ISO14001 Certified Manufacturer?
ISO14001 certified manufacturers ensure that they manufacture porta potties in manner that it improves or rather maintains the environmental management system.
This includes reducing the environmental impact as well as fulfilling compliant requirements.
How Frequently Should You Repair Porta Potty Trailer?
Once you spot a part of the unit is not working as desired you should reach out to your manufacturer and enquire for repair services.
However, porta potties should be serviced once or twice a week depending on how frequent they are used.
Does Sunnyda Porta Potty Have a Warranty?
Most products from Sunnyda including porta potty will come with a 1 year warranty.
How long will Sunnyda Take to Deliver Porta Potty Trailer?
After you make an order, your porta potty trailer will take 15 to 30 days depending on your preferences in terms of the design as well as styling.
Short delivery times range from 10 to 15 days.
What Does Sunnyda include in Porta Potty Trailer Price?
The price of your porta potty will include the full mounted porta potty trailer.
Once you purchase a porta potty, you are guaranteed full mounted porta potty trailer which can be put into use immediately when it arrived,
Will Sunnyda Help in Porta Potty Trailer Installation?
To save freight cost, toilet will be disassembled from trailer to fit or 40HQ inner height.
So that when porta potty trailer arrived, just install trailer, connect water and electricity, then put it into use.
Sunnyda is ready to send you the trailer installation manual or video.
What Payment Methods do Sunnyda Accept for Porta Potty Trailer?
Sunnyda accepts payment using telegraphic transfers (T/T) otherwise termed as wire transfer.
This entails transfer of cash from the buyers’ bank to the seller’s bank and can be used internationally.
Letter of Credit (LC) is also allowed.
Can Sunnyda Customize Porta Potty Trailer?
Yes. Sunnyda is ready to customize your porta potty trailer depending on your choices and preferences.
All you need to do is get in contact with the team and you will have your porta potty trailer custom made.
What are Sunnyda Trailer Sizes?
The trailer sizes vary depending on the type of trailer.
For instance, you can have an office trailer having a length of 2.5m to 6.8m with other trailers measuring 2.43m*6.055m or 2.435m*12.110m.
Here is a quick overview of different types of trailers measurements:
- A restroom trailer SUTO1 mini measures 2520(L) *1300(W)*2500(H)mm
- Luxury portable trailer SUTO3 -5800(L)*2500(W)*2500(H)mm
- Bathroom Trailer SUTO1 – 3700(L) *1700(W)*2500(H)mm
- Shower Trailer -2300(l) *1400(W)*2500(H)mm
Are there Unique Features in Sunnyda Porta Potty Trailer?
Yes. To begin with, Sunnyda porta potty trailers are made of high quality materials.
To add on that, they have unique features such as specially designed porta potty trailers for kids with kid’s toilets.