Portable Honey Wagon For Sale
- 4.5mm SS304 Shell
- 2000L, 3000L, 4000L and Custom Made Other Size
- 100 Liter Per Minute Water Pump
- Single or Double Axle Trailer
- Full Complete Assembly in Factory
Your Reliable Partner and Portable Honey Wagon Manufacturer in China
Those who like cleanliness always understand its importance. Disposing waste content at a proper site is not only necessary for the best treatment of the waste matter. But it also saves the surrounding people and area from the harmful effects of the waste. A Portable Honey Wagon is a mobile vehicle that gathers waste matter from one site and disposes of it at a proper waste treatment site.
Sunnyda offers amazing manufacturers that develop the best quality products. Years of experience and vast knowledge about the Portable Honey Wagon make Sunnyda stand ahead of other manufacturers. Exceptionally superb quality, durability, easy operation, and vast applications are some great benefits of using our product.
The materials used in the construction of our Portable Honey Wagon are strong and durable. This makes sure that the user is impressed by the excellent quality of our product. Moreover, our Portable Honey Wagon is easy and simple to operate. This means whether you are a beginner or an experienced person, you will enjoy using our product. You can use it at various sites to collect the waste matter.
The best thing about our Portable Honey Wagon is that you can even collect your home toilet waste in it, leaving behind a clean and contamination-free toilet. For your convenience, Portable Honey Wagon by Sunnyda is easy to maintain, which increases its life even more.
If you are looking for the best quality Portable Honey Wagon, Sunnyda is the best solution. So, don’t waste your time, and make a call to contact our customer support right now.
- Data Sheet
|Dimensions||1950mm(L) x 1380mm(W) x 1675mm(H)|
|Waste water tank capacity||1140 L|
|Clean water tank capacity||560 L|
|Delivery time||15 days|
|Our Service||Engineering-production-shipping-installation-warranty-after service support you develop your business|
Portable Honey Wagon-An Ultimate Buying Guide by Sunnyda.
Are you searching for something that can help you get rid of waste content in your area?
A Portable Honey Wagon is a mobile container that collects all the waste content and disposes it to an appropriate waste treatment site.
It is not only strong but also uses at various places whether they are small or large.
You have to select a Portable Honey Wagon with a desirable capacity that will be sufficient for your usage.
In this guide, you will know about the maintenance procedure that will increase the life of your Portable Honey Wagon.
Also, there are proper procedures for emptying and cleaning your Honey Wagon for Camper. So, let’s get started.
1.What is a Portable Honey Wagon?
2.What are the Specifications of the Portable Honey Wagon?
3.What do you know about the Diaphragm Pump of the Portable Honey Wagon?
4.What are the Benefits of a Quality Engine in your Portable Honey Wagon?
5.How is the Tank Present in the Portable Honey Wagon?
6.How can you Customize your Portable Honey Wagon?
7.How to Operate the Portable Honey Wagon?
8.What are the Uses of the Portable Honey Wagon?
9.What are the Hose Storage Options for the Portable Honey Wagon?
10.Why should you not Mix Chemicals with the Waste in the Portable Honey Wagon?
11.How to Choose a Suitable Portable Honey Wagon for your Application?
12.Which Physical Hazards can Take Place in your Portable Honey Wagon?
13.What are the Atmospheric Hazards Present in the Portable Honey Wagon?
14.Which Biological Hazards May Occur in your Portable Honey Wagon?
15.How to Aid in Respiration During Entering the Portable Honey Wagon?
16.What Safe Practices are Suggested While Entering the Portable Honey Wagon?
17.How to Clean the Tank of your Portable Honey Wagon?
18.What are Post Cleaning Procedures for the Portable Honey Wagon?
19.Which Bacteria Products to Use in the Portable Honey Wagon?
20.How to Maintain a Healthy Septic System in your Portable Honey Wagon?
21.What is the Emptying Procedure for the Portable Honey Wagon?
22.Which Mistakes Can Cause Problem when Dealing with Portable Honey Wagon?
What is a Portable Honey Wagon?
A Portable Honey Wagon is a portable waste-collecting room that gathers up all the waste matter and dispenses it at a suitable waste treatment facility.
Aluminum and steel are the two most common materials that collectively make up this unit.
It comes in different sizes, colors, materials, and capacities so that you can easily choose the one that suits you the most.
To keep the surrounding environment and people safe from the bad odor in this container, it has a specially designed frame and construction that is sealed to limit the spread of odor.
It is made up of a tank, diaphragm, motor, and wheels to perform the job fully.
For enhanced efficiency and performance, it is necessary to use a strong and efficient motor that can suck the waste easily.
While filling up your unit, make sure that you leave one by four empty spaces. This will help in preventing overflowing issues.
To increase the performance of your Portable Honey Wagon, always keep it clean and give special attention to all the cleaning as well as maintenance procedures.
What are the Specifications of the Portable Honey Wagon?
Here are some specifications of the Portable Honey Wagon.
- It is easy to operate.
- You can simply transport it with minimum effort.
- There is a high-functioning pump to grab all the dirt and contaminants.
- The Portable Honey Wagon covers little parking space.
- It comes with a properly sealed body to avoid the spread of bad odor in the surrounding environment.
- You will get high-quality valves easily that can be easily opened for precisely cleaning the tank.
- It offers easy transportation or movement using a truck.
- It has a high capacity for easy waste storage.
- Your Portable Honey Wagon will have a steel frame for the protection of the motor and pump.
- High-quality and durable aluminum Camlock fittings are present in it.
- You will get easy and quick pump-outs with this unit.
What do you know about the Diaphragm Pump of the Portable Honey Wagon?
Below are present some main features of the diaphragm pump present in the Portable Honey Wagon.
- It has a self-priming feature that attracts many users.
- To enhance its durability and life, it is constructed with good quality aluminum matter.
- For better cleaning purposes, the diaphragm pump of the Portable Honey Wagon has efficient discharge and suction ports with 2 inches area.
- For the convenience of the user, it comes with a running time of around 2 hours.
- For achieving the best results, make sure to maintain an optimum temperature of 180° Fahrenheit.
What are the Benefits of a Quality Engine in your Portable Honey Wagon?
Here are listed some great benefits of using a quality engine in your Portable Honey Wagon.
- You will get accurate valve functioning with the camshaft design of an engine that consumes fuel appropriately.
- The presence of an exhaust system allows for a quieter and noise-free application.
- It will perform effectively and smoothly for any purpose.
- The low oil alert feature allows you to keep a check on the oil levels.
- A good quality engine in your Portable Honey Wagon will come with an automatic decompression system for the user’s convenience.
- It is made up of quality steel and aluminum content for enhanced durability.
How is the Tank Present in the Portable Honey Wagon?
Here are some features to describe the structure and function of the tank present in your Portable Honey Wagon.
- It is transparent so that you can easily check the content level in it.
- For good life and quality, high-density polyethylene is used in making the tank.
- To make the tank of your Portable Honey Wagon safe from sunlight and UV rays, it is specially protected against UV rays.
- You will get a big mushroom vent screen in your Honey Wagon for Camper.
- The tank has strong bolted connections to protect it against rust and corrosion issues.
How can you Customize your Portable Honey Wagon?
You can avail various customized features for making your Portable Honey Wagon most suitable for your usage.
- You can choose your preferred design from the various options available.
- The best thing is that you can decide the capacity of the Portable Honey Wagon you require for your application.
- There are 2 to 4 portion options available when choosing this unit.
- You can get a weather-resistant unit for dealing with harsh weather conditions.
- It is optional to decide between lockable and standard storage boxes for the hose.
- To deal with an emergency, you may get a fire extinguisher.
- Deciding the size of the Portable Honey Wagon is customizable for the user.
How to Operate the Portable Honey Wagon?
The first thing is to attach a hose to your Honey Wagon for Camper, and then pump in all the waste into its waste-collecting tank.
Make sure to draw a suitable quantity of waste, don’t let it overflow.
Finally, when the waste-collecting tank of your Portable Honey Wagon gets full, dispose of this content into a proper waste dispensing site for further processing.
What are the Uses of the Portable Honey Wagon?
A Portable Honey Wagon is a collection of widely sized cabins that serves the main function of waste collection.
It is commonly utilized in the film and television industries.
It can be a single person’s private dressing room, bigger rooms arranged for the wardrobe or cosmetics departments.
You may also use it as a tiny individual toilet for the crew to use, and multiple users or individual shower facilities for bathing.
What are the Hose Storage Options for the Portable Honey Wagon?
There are two common options available for the hose storage purpose.
The easiest one is to get the standard hose bin that can easily store your hose.
The best thing about a hose bin is that you can simply coil up your hose and place it inside the bin and with similar ease, take it out for your use.
Another great option is to use a corrosion-proof container that can even be locked. Here you can easily and securely store the hose that you use with your Portable Honey Wagon.
Why should you not Mix Chemicals with the Waste in the Portable Honey Wagon?
For your safety, it is always suggested to not mix any sort of chemicals with the waste content present in your Portable Honey Wagon.
This may result in the production of toxic fumes that are dangerous for the user’s health and the overall environment.
Another drawback is the corrosion of the pipes and tank that will not just damage the unit but will also be responsible for the faulty operation.
One major harm caused by mixing chemicals in your Portable Honey Wagon is to pollute and damage the surrounding soil and water matter.
How to Choose a Suitable Portable Honey Wagon for your Application?
To get the most suitable Portable Honey Wagon for your application, the given factors are important to consider.
The capacity of the Portable Honey Wagon is the most important factor to consider when selecting the finest one.
The amount of wastewater it can tolerate and the storage capacity it offers depends upon its size. If the size is bigger, these factors will also be larger and better.
But there are a few additional factors to consider when buying it.
You need to be sure that what you are buying is good or not.
So make sure that you spend a good time considering the manual to check out all the necessary details that will help you rank the quality of your Portable Honey Wagon.
Portability and Ease-of-Use
Every Portable Honey Wagon should be transportable, but some are better than others.
Some of them have superior mobility characteristics than others, whether it’s the handle or the wheels. Another consideration is the convenience of usage.
This means that the buyer can choose any one unit that perfectly suits his requirements.
Finally, think about where you’ll put your Portable Honey Wagon.
Remember the size and storage capacity you already have! It’s not uncommon to see one moving down the road with a portable garbage tank attached to the back ladder.
For sure, this is appropriate! You just need to assure that there is enough space for the new tank in your house.
The size of the Portable Honey Wagon you require is an important factor to consider when looking for the most suitable product for your usage.
Always the size of the Portable Honey Wagon which is your requirement is determined by the type of the location where it is to be placed.
A few of such points are discussed underneath. In order to check out for the right size, keep these points in mind.
Whenever you will go for an oversized one, it will cost you excess expenses.
Similarly, whenever you will go for an undersized Portable Honey Wagon, it will not meet your needs.
The Portable Honey Wagon comes in a number of sizes which includes a capacity of as minimum as 25 gallons and a maximum as1000 gallons or even more.
In order to estimate the size of the Portable Honey Wagon, you need to consider the number of trails present at the site of your interest.
Afterward, you need to consider that what is the ratio of males and females that are present at the site of your interest.
It is also necessary to make an estimate of the total hours for the event to happen.
These points can best help you to choose the Portable Honey Wagon of your need with the consultation of its manufacturer so that you get the size according to your needs.
Which Physical Hazards can Take Place in your Portable Honey Wagon?
Here are some physical hazards that can occur in your Portable Honey Wagon.
- If your surface is extra smooth, it can cause tripping or slip over of the user.
- Sometimes, the access and egress are limited for the dealers.
- The ladder and other portions of the Portable Honey Wagon may get corroded over time.
- There may occur a blockage due to any obstruction in the pipelines.
- Sharp surfaces and objects can be dangerous for the tires, there are chances of punctures.
- The pipes may corrode leaving behind unsafe water.
- Sharp objects can cause cuts to the users.
- Rusting may develop in various sections of your Portable Honey Wagon.
What are the Atmospheric Hazards Present in the Portable Honey Wagon?
Some atmospheric hazards that can result due to dealing with the Portable Honey Wagon include the following.
- Production of toxic fumes and gases such as methane.
- It may result in a deficiency of oxygen.
- The worst thing is the misconception of the disappearance of these gases. However, actually, due to your olfactory nerve damage, you just have lost your sense of smell.
Which Biological Hazards May Occur in your Portable Honey Wagon?
Some most probable biological hazards of handling the Portable Honey Wagon are listed below.
- Production and retaining of various bacteria and pathogens is the biggest biological hazard.
- There may be present infectious microorganisms that are responsible for various diseases harmful to human life.
- Inhalation in the toxic or contaminated environment will be irritating and disturbing for normal human respiration.
- There are chances of skin allergy due to excessive debris and waste presence in your Portable Honey Wagon.
How to Aid in Respiration During Entering the Portable Honey Wagon?
Due to the sealed frame of the Portable Honey Wagon, the workers feel suffocated and other respiratory-related issues.
- To help in better respiration inside the Portable Honey Wagon, using a full-faced supplied-air respirator is the best idea.
But make sure that you don’t forget to carry an escape pack with it.
- However, if you are working outside the tank of your Portable Honey Wagon, an air-purifying respirator is sufficient enough to help you in breathing peacefully.
What Safe Practices are Suggested While Entering the Portable Honey Wagon?
For your safety and security, here are some practices that you should follow when entering your Portable Honey Wagon.
- Wearing full body suits along with rubber boots is suggested.
- Using an air purifier is good when working outside the tank.
- Carrying flashlights for your convenience is a nice idea.
- Keeping a first aid kit is always recommended.
- To stay connected with other people inside or outside the Portable Honey Wagon, a two-way radio system is very helpful.
How to Clean the Tank of your Portable Honey Wagon?
Cleaning of the Portable Honey Wagon according to proper procedure and tips is necessary to achieve the best results.
It is advised that the waste and toilet tank be emptied. That technique alone will help remove the majority of the remaining waste from the black water.
Fill and rinse your Portable Honey Wagon using the water spigot at the dump station. You have the option of adding soap and shaking and swishing it around.
After you’ve thoroughly washed and cleaned your tank, it is necessary to sterilize the outer surface of your Portable Honey Wagon. These include the vents, handles, doors, and many other things.
After usage, always thoroughly wash your hands.
What are Post Cleaning Procedures for the Portable Honey Wagon?
It is essential to follow proper safety and hygiene conditions when dealing with or preparing for the cleaning procedure for your Portable Honey Wagon.
- Wear gloves and dispose of them properly in a garbage can.
- Keep hand sanitizer in the exterior compartment for fast cleanup after emptying tanks.
- Keep a travel-sized Lysol on hand to spray the bottoms of your shoes before resuming your journey in the Portable Honey Wagon.
- Please wash your hands.
- If any spills occur, clean the area immediately so that you or the next camper are not harmed.
- Never put sewage hoses, attachments, or accessories on a picnic table at a campsite.
- If something spills on you, wash your clothes and shoes. Lysol Laundry Sanitizer is a must-have for messed-up road trips.
- Hoses and connections should be kept in a separate storage bin to avoid touch and contamination with other items.
Which Bacteria Products to Use in the Portable Honey Wagon?
Bacteria are required for waste product breakdown in your septic Portable Honey Wagon.
In it, it is advised that you use a bacterium product on a regular basis to aid in the breakdown.
Especially if you have a fatigued, overworked system, are on strong prescription medication, or use non-eco-friendly cleaning products.
Honey-Zyme is a granular solution that should be flushed down the toilet once a month.
Endure – a liquid used to clean up the massive oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico that can be flushed down toilets and poured down drains.
How to Maintain a Healthy Septic System in your Portable Honey Wagon?
Here are some ways that will help you in maintaining your Portable Honey Wagon.
- The first thing is to follow the industrial standards while pumping or inspecting your unit.
- The family size, type of system, and tank size serve as a basis for these industry standards.
- This means that if you have a family of 4, you need to pump your Portable Honey Wagon 3 to 4 times per year.
- Make sure that you keep a check on the faucets and also always assure that the toilets are not faulty or un-operational.
- One other thing to keep in mind is to avoid running your sump pump through the septic system.
- An essential thing is to know about proper ways for disposing of the waste of your Portable Honey Wagon.
- Always keep in mind to not dispose of extra materials other than toilet paper and human waste.
- Stay careful when dealing with wipes, paper, or feminine products, so that they may not enter the septic system.
- Don’t forget about maintaining your drain field for safety and cleaning purposes.
What is the Emptying Procedure for the Portable Honey Wagon?
Here is described the entire emptying procedure that you must follow when emptying your unit.
If you are not already at a campground, pull up to the dump station and position the black holding tank valve as near to the sewer intake as feasible.
Put on gloves, unlock the external storage containers, and go outdoors. First, find and then aware of the sewage storage compartment (if your unit has one).
This is often located on the driver’s side of the Portable Honey Wagon.
Keep in mind that some setups merely have waste tank valves with no additional bells and whistles.
On your Portable Honey Wagon, look for the connecting valve. This is where the sewer hose will be connected but not yet.
Get the sewage hose and attachments after you’ve located your connections. Connect a sewer fitting to the dump station inlet.
After that, establish a connection between the sewer hose and the sewage intake fitting.
Connect the other end of the sewage hose to the Portable Honey Wagon tank valve.
It’s time to go! To begin, pull the black tank valve lever to empty the black tank. Allow it to drain.
After emptying the black tank, shut the blank tank valve by pulling the handle firmly inward. Then, open the gray tank valve and allow it to drain.
Remember to do this after emptying the black tank to aid in the cleaning of the hose!
Close the Portable Honey Wagon tank valve when completed.
Remove the rinse attachment from the flush hose.
Check that your black and gray water tank valves (as well as the gate tank valve) are both in the closed position.
Which Mistakes Can Cause Problem when Dealing with Portable Honey Wagon?
Three major mistakes that cause problems when dealing with the Portable Honey Wagon are described below.
When you Leave a Hooked Up Connection Between the Campsite and the Black Water Tank, and the Valve is Open
While there is nothing wrong with having your rig connected up to the sewer and even keeping the gray holding tank valve open.
But if the black tank was left open, the liquids would constantly flow out, leaving the solids at the bottom.
Solids would continue to accumulate over time, while liquids would flow in and out.
Using Little or Insufficient Water
Fill up the fresh water tank and be cautious of how you utilize water in other locations.
Boon-docking may be challenging, especially while attempting to preserve resources as much as possible.
However, skimping on water might result in solid waste clinging to the bottom of the tank and drying up, presenting you with an even greater problem when the camping vacation is over.
When there is Insufficient Water in the Black Tank
Why would you want to leave those things gathering in there?
To get rid of the stench as soon as possible, the more it is filled the better for quickly picking up and flushing away solids and toilet paper.
In the future, wait until your black tank is nearly full before emptying it!
Now that you have read a lot about the Portable Honey Wagon, it will be easier for you to know about it better.
It is always suggested to consider the essential factors such as capacity, size, and many others, to get the best product for you.
Also, make sure that you purchase from a trusted and known company that is famous for its quality products.
Moreover, always pay great attention to the maintenance of the Portable Honey Wagon, so that it lasts longer.
To enhance the performance and operation of the unit, also consider necessary repairing procedures before the faults start damaging the functioning.
FAQs of Portable Honey Wagon.
What is the Most Suitable Vehicle for Towing your Fully Loaded Portable Honey Wagon?
A 4 by 4 wheel truck that has sufficient power to handle a fully loaded Portable Honey Wagon is the most suitable vehicle for towing it.
After How Much Time Should you Pump a 500 Gallons Tank of the Portable Honey Wagon Used by a Single Person?
You need to pump a 500 gallons tank of the Portable Honey Wagon used by a single person after 5 years.
After How Much Time Should you Pump a 500 Gallons Tank of the Portable Honey Wagon Used by 4 People?
You must pump your 500 gallons tank of the Portable Honey Wagon used by 4 people once a year.
How is it to Use Human Feces as a Fertilizer in your Honey Wagon for Camper?
Using human feces as a fertilizer in your Honey Wagon for Camper not suitable as it spreads smell, pollution, and diseases for the people.
What do you mean by a Dump Station for your Portable Honey Wagon?
The location where the raw sewage gets into the sanitary sewage with all sanitation rules is known as the dump station for your Portable Honey Wagon.
Why can you not Dispose of the Waste of your Portable Honey Wagon Anywhere?
You can’t dispose of the waste of your Portable Honey Wagon anywhere as it spreads pollution and diseases, and is illegal according to law.
Where should you Dispose of the Waste of your Portable Honey Wagon?
The most suitable place for disposing of the waste of your Portable Honey Wagon is proper sewage or waste treatment area.
Does the Portable Honey Wagon Allow Disposing Waste of your Domestic Toilet?
Yes, the Portable Honey Wagon allows disposing of the waste content of your home toilet. This is mostly done in case of sewage problems or sewage line blockage.
What are Some Procedures to Dispose of the Waste Using your Portable Honey Wagon?
Recycling, landfill, and physical and biological treatment are some common procedures through which you can dispose of the waste using your Portable Honey Wagon.
Is it Possible to Empty the Black and Grey Water Tank of your Portable Honey Wagon at Home?
Yes, it is possible to empty the black and grey water tank of your Portable Honey Wagon at home but make sure that your home sewage system is free of any blockage and it also possesses a properly ducted feature.
How can you Fix a Poor Performing Pump of your Portable Honey Wagon?
You can fix the poor performance of your Portable Honey Wagon by checking and cleaning the valves.
What Will Happen if the Diaphragm of your Portable Honey Wagon is Worn Out?
If the diaphragm of your Portable Honey Wagon is worn out, it will result in extremely high suction lit.
How does Increasing the Throttle Help in Dealing with Portable Honey Wagon?
Increasing the throttle for your Portable Honey Wagon will help in dealing with poor performing or not primed pumps.