Portable Restroom Trailer Manufacturer
- One-stop Service for Portable Restroom Trailer
- Fast Installation & Rapidly Transfer
- Variety of Features and Amenities Offered
- More Competitive Price
- Excellent Customer’ Service
Your Reliable Partner and Portable Restroom Trailer Manufacturer in China
Sunnyda Portable Restroom Trailer available in multiple sizes, from compact, small, medium, large to extra-large. It varies in the number of restroom trailer stations. Each container feature a fresh tank and a waste tank made of HDPE.
Portable Restroom Trailer body materials come in two choices, standard EPS sandwich panel, and luxury FRP. What differs? FRP panel makes one piece of wall and roof, and you can choose your desired color, both outside and inside the surface. With insulation XPS, this make portable restroom trailer elegant and glorious.
As for the standard EPS sandwich panel, interior and exterior surfaces are steel, but usually white color, with EPS insulation. EPS panel is a 1.15m wide per sheet, so the wall is combined by a few pieces.
Sunnyda portable restroom trailer is completely finished in the workshop. There are men’s room, women’s room, and one mechanical room. Other equipment can be completely installed such as toilets, hand basins, pipelines, etc. Important note: electrical system will be based on the client’s local standard.
Additionally, air conditioners, a solar panel, lightings on the trailer can be installed according to specifications.
Above all, Sunnyda will be your premier portable restroom trailer manufacturer!
|Portable restroom trailer body||Fiber glass sandwich panel or called FRP panel- Luxury model|
EPS sandwich panel – Standard model
|Size||3700(L) x 1700(W) x 2500(H) mm|
|Fresh tank||450L, 0.4L per flush|
|Weight||1240kg, when water and waste tank is empty|
|Condition||Full mounted in factory|
|Loading||Can mix load with other model, or 2 SUT01 in a 40HQini in a 40HQ|
|Delivery time||40 days|
|Electrical||lighting 12V, as per customer local standard|
|Our service||Engineering-production-shipping-installation-warranty-after service support you develop your business|
Ultimate Guide to Portable Restroom Trailer
Sunnyda portable restroom trailer has a provision for antifreeze agents. Additional equipment can be mounted to the trailer such as a towel rack, mirror, paper holder, hand dryer, and so on. Yet, you’ll have to add special items or delete them if you like.
For loading, 40HQ can load 2 units compact portable restroom trailers. Also, it can be a mixed load to other models. However, it is restricted by container height, wheels must be dismantled and need to be installed once on site, but it is simple and easy to do so.
Sunnyda portable restroom trailer is regularly shipped to Australia, Belgium, Germany, UK, Canada, New Zealand, South America, and African countries. Sunnyda has rich project experience from customers within this area.
We warmly welcome you to visit our factory in Songjiang District, Shanghai. We are looking forward on working with you so soon. Simply contact us via email or call, one of our sales representatives will speak with you.
Sunnyda is your premier portable restroom trailer manufacturer!
Portable Restroom Trailer-An Ultimate Buying Guide by Sunnyda.
A Portable Restroom Trailer is a kind of toilet trailer which can be taken anywhere by using the towing technique. It is a perfect solution for different outdoor construction sites and wedding events etc.
It is the need of applications where versatility and comfort are the main focus. It offers a huge range of features and amenities for its user.
Before purchasing a Portable Restroom Trailer for your working site, you need a proper guideline. You need to focus on various factors while choosing the right Portable Restroom Trailer based on your requirements.
Here is a complete buying guide about Portable Restroom Trailer that includes almost all necessary information about it. Let’s begin.
1.What is a Portable Restroom Trailer?
2.What are the Main Components of Portable Restroom Trailer?
3.What are the Features of Portable Restroom Trailer?
4.What are the Applications of Portable Restroom Trailer?
5.What are the Benefits of Using Portable Restroom Trailer?
6.How to Organize your Portable Restroom Trailer?
7.What is the Right Size of Portable Restroom Trailer for your Application?
8.How to Clean the Stainless Steel Sinks in your Portable Restroom Trailer?
9.How to Maintain the Tires of your Portable Restroom Trailer?
10.What to Expect from the Manufacturer of Portable Restroom Trailer while Purchasing?
11.What should you consider While Choosing a Towing Vehicle for your Portable Restroom Trailer?
12.How to Attain the Suitable Balance Among the Brake Action of Portable Restroom Trailer and Towing Vehicle?
13.How to Attach the Towing Vehicle to Pull your Portable Restroom Trailer?
14.What to do in an Emergency Stopping Situation While Towing a Portable Restroom Trailer?
15.How to Setup your Portable Restroom Trailer?
16.How to Monitor the Waste Level in the Waste Holding Tank of Portable Restroom Trailer?
17.How to Ensure Trouble-Free Operation of a Portable Restroom Trailer?
18.How to Sewer and Blow out Water from the Winterization Method of Portable Restroom Trailer?
19.How to Fold up or Flip in the Steps of a Portable Restroom Trailer?
What is a Portable Restroom Trailer?
Portable Restroom Trailer is a transportable toilet trailer that you can take from location to location to provide toilet facilities. It can be placed on dry, level, and open location.
For a scattered outdoor event, you can place its units at short distances to ensure that your guests would not have to travel so far to find a restroom trailer.
All units of a Portable Restroom Trailer are equipped with various supplies such as toilet paper, hand wash, water paper, and soap, etc.
You need to practice servicing interior walls and urinals sanitation, restocking paper towels, soap, and toilet paper. It also includes servicing waste tank pumps. It is based on strong tires that help you to tow it to your application site.
What are the Main Components of Portable Restroom Trailer?
It is the part of your restroom and it contains all the components of your Portable Restroom Trailer, the room is made up of a lightweight plastic sheet like polyethylene.
It forms the actual toilet unit or cabin.
- Suction Pump
It sucks the entire poop from the bowl and directs it to the wastewater tank.
- Flushing Tank
It is a small and portable tank that is filled with fresh water available by freshwater supply or freshwater tank whatever is applicable; its float valve is opened when the flush tank is empty and close when it is filled.
- Freshwater Tank
In the sites or places where the water supply is not available freshwater tank is filled with fresh water, it has a large capacity to store water.
The urinal is also facilitated by your guests to make water in it.
What are the Features of Portable Restroom Trailer?
Due to some special features, Portable Restroom Trailer has become prominent in the family of restroom trailers, some of the features are mentioned below.
- The Portable Restroom Trailer is easy and simple to install.
- It is easy to operate your Portable Restroom Trailer; you have to simply press the button to operate the flushing tank.
- Its sealed waste tank does not allow the odor to spread in the unit.
- Its structure does not allow bacterial growth, which makes it more hygienic.
- A small cabinet is provided to keep your personal belongings like mobile, laptop, etc.
- Its portable steel-made sink is very easy to clean.
- The Portable Restroom Trailer is very easy to maintain.
- The use of a large mirror allows checking your turnout.
- Your Portable Restroom Trailer has a sanitized and conducive environment.
- It has a lightweight structure that is easy to handle.
What are the Applications of Portable Restroom Trailer?
Portable Restroom Trailer is used to check dressing, combing hairs, for dressing change over, makeup, on following events and occasions.
- At wedding parties to facilitate your guests comfortably.
- While getting your local restroom repaired or swaps.
- If you are planning to construct a new building.
- Visiting outdoor for film or drama shoot.
- For military movements to remote areas where restroom facility is not available.
- In places with a natural disaster like earthquakes and floods where buildings are destroyed.
- You can use your Portable Restroom Trailer at your home to facilitate your guests.
What are the Benefits of Using Portable Restroom Trailer?
Portable Restroom Trailer has some benefits as compared to a standard potty trailer, these are as follows.
- The Portable Restroom Trailer provides more room area for the user as compared to a standard potty trailer which makes the Portable Restroom Trailer prominent for use on formal occasions.
- You can use it for events, permanent work sites, where additional comfort is required for your guests.
- By utilizing the air conditioning option you might be able to feel your guests more comfortable in much hot or cold weather conditions with sufficient ventilation.
- Your Portable Restroom Trailer is available with the option for men or women or both.
- The well-designed interior of your Portable Restroom Trailer makes it more convenient for your employees and guests. Users appreciate the use of a Portable Restroom Trailer on many occasions.
- It is very easy to organize and maintain.
How to Organize your Portable Restroom Trailer?
All the necessary items in your Portable Restroom Trailer must be kept in the proper place allocated for these.
You must keep the Portable Restroom Trailer neat and tidy to provide your employee or guests, best hygienic conditions inside the unit.
To organize your restroom trailer, follow the under mentioned steps:
- Get your portable restroom to be wiped after twice or thrice in a day.
- Keep your trailer wet.
- Spray your restroom trailer three to four times daily.
- Ensure availability of all the consumables, like liquid soap, sanitizer, and toilet tissues.
- The wastewater tank must be cleaned once or twice a week, by using recommended chemicals.
- Ensure availability of fresh water in the freshwater tank. Especially, if your restroom unit is not hooked up with a freshwater supply.
- Always face the restroom unit toward the working area or venue side.
What is the Right Size of Portable Restroom Trailer for your Application?
Before buying a Portable Restroom Trailer must carry out a feasibility study to know the size of the restroom trailer.
It will not only currently fulfill your requirements but also meet future requirements. So while choosing the necessary size of the restroom trailer think of the following points.
- The number of guests or employees; the first thing is must make consideration of the total number of employees or guest and if this number will increase in future?
- Next thing is to consider the total period you are required to use a Portable Restroom Trailer.
- In your employee or guests how many are males and how many females.
- How many of your guests or employee are patients or disable because for a disabled person you have to make some special arrangement.
- Another factor which is involved to calculate the size of your Portable Restroom Trailer is the menu you are going to serve to your guests or employee. If alcohol is going to be served it will require more units.
How to Clean the Stainless Steel Sinks in your Portable Restroom Trailer?
Proper cleaning is an essential part to maintain the outlook of your Stainless Steel sinks. Clean up Stainless steel sinks for Portable Restroom Trailer can be done by the following points.
- Clean up the stainless steel sink with the help of soft liquid dish-wash detergent and a soft sponge.
- Then rinse the sink with fresh water thoroughly.
- When rinsing the stainless steel sink keep cleaning it with the help of a soft sponge.
- Dry the sink with a separate towel after usage.
- Don’t let the soap or detergent cleaner dry on the surface of the sink.
- Remove any chlorides residue to keep the sink look bright and shine.
- You may blend the scratches with the help of a wipe pad by rubbing it in the swirl direction.
- Use fresh and clear water for cleaning otherwise it may be got rusted.
How to Maintain the Tires of your Portable Restroom Trailer?
You can maintain the tires of your Portable Restroom Trailer by keeping the following points in consideration.
- Improve the vehicle handling
- Constant tire quality grading system
- Check the characteristics of tires
- Use tire safety tips
- Check for the correct sizing of tires
- Check inflation pressure of tires
- Check load limits of tires
- Keep a record of the tire pressure of all tires and ensure that all tires have equal pressure.
What to Expect from the Manufacturer of Portable Restroom Trailer while Purchasing?
While purchasing a Portable Restroom Trailer for your application must expect the following, from the manufacturer of your Portable Restroom Trailer.
- After-sale service, the manufacturer that provides free after-sale service for more time should be referred.
- The manufacturer offers a low quote price with the same facility should be preferred.
- Warranty, the manufacturer with a long period of warranty be preferred, the warranty should include a suction pump, all the seal replacement, and any leakage in the seals.
- Prefer the manufacturer who makes delivery of the Portable Restroom Trailer at the site without any extra charges.
- The manufacturer offers free installation is preferred instead of a manufacturer who charges for installation.
- A well-reputed manufacturer who is famous for on-time delivery and quick service be preferred and avoid the manufacturer who does not fulfill their commitment although their prices are low.
What should you consider While Choosing a Towing Vehicle for your Portable Restroom Trailer?
The weight of your Portable Restroom Trailer and its weighing capacity are the most important considerations while choosing a towing vehicle.
There are a lot of things to consider. Keep in mind following certain requirements for convenient and safe use.
Your towing vehicle must have adequate power to tow your Portable Restroom Trailer. It must be familiar with the road type you are using with towing kit.
The power factors to consider are cooling capabilities, axle ratio, and engine power. You can also take the opinion of experts.
The transmission is possible in automatic and manual both ways. An automatic transmission can control engine loads more efficiently for some people.
You need a proper sway control system to be installed which is compatible with both towing vehicle and hitch. Make sure to install it properly as per the guidelines of the vendor.
Tires and Suspension
Make sure that the tires and suspension of your towing vehicle must be capable to handle the extra capacity needed for towing your Portable Restroom Trailer.
Check the proper values and requirements of tires and suspension that are needed to tow it. Don’t use the air shocks to level the load of your towing vehicle and trailer.
Install all the safety equipment required while towing your trailer. Necessarily, towing mirrors must be selected properly and installed with the opinion of the dealer.
Turn signal and brake light operations are also needed to be installed with proper hitch wiring of a 12-volt power supply.
Install the hitch that is very useful for weight distribution purposes. Choose and install it with the proper consultation mentioned in the manufacturer’s manual.
How to Attain the Suitable Balance Among the Brake Action of Portable Restroom Trailer and Towing Vehicle?
It is the very crucial thing to adjust and maintain the proper balance of brake action between a tow vehicle and your Portable Restroom Trailer.
The brakes of both were made to stop the vehicle on which they are installed. If you will leave the one brake set to absorb a load of other vehicles also. It will produce a large amount of heat that may increase brake lining wear.
If you will only use the brake set of the tow vehicle, it can cause jackknifing in the brakes of towing vehicle. So, it is necessary to achieve a balance between them.
The proper way of a brake of synchronization has the brakes of your trailer being applied with a lead over brakes of the tow vehicle.
Test the brake action on a short road trip by applying brakes at different speeds at short intervals. If it lock-up the wheels, and there is no problem with the brake action system.
If no brake action occurs on applying brakes then you need to maintain it and after that testing is compulsory to avoid any serious accident.
How to Attach the Towing Vehicle to Pull your Portable Restroom Trailer?
For safely towing your Portable Restroom Trailer make sure about the exact hitch and towing vehicle for it. Make sure to install the brake controller properly.
Ensure the coupler size on your Portable Restroom Trailer matches the size of the ball on the hitch. You need a pintle ring for the main connection.
Raise the coupler higher to help the hitch ball slip down with the help of a jack. Free the coupler lock by raising the lever.
Reverse your towing vehicle into adjusting the position for your Portable Restroom Trailer.
For complete fitting lower the coupler on the ball. Raise the jack continuously and latch the coupler locking device. Keep in mind to insert a pin in the hole of the lock by lowering the lever.
Now connect the safety chains in crisscross position down the coupler and then connect to the towing vehicle.
Leave enough spacing for easy turning and to avoid dragging and slipping.
What to do in an Emergency Stopping Situation While Towing a Portable Restroom Trailer?
It is significant to have proper guidelines about emergency stopping while towing a Portable Restroom Trailer to avoid big damage.
Following are some points to be followed if an emergency ever requires you to stop.
- Turn the hazard warning flashers on.
- Pull off the road as far away as possible.
- Always stand off the roadside for proper safety.
- Use three warning indicators in red color like reflectors, flares, etc., when traveling at night. These indicators are required by the model and uniform vehicle code.
- Place the first indicator at the traffic side of the vehicle, the second at hundred feet behind the Portable Restroom Trailer, and the third one hundred feet front of the trailer in a lane away from traffic approaching from behind.
How to Setup your Portable Restroom Trailer?
Delivery of your Portable Restroom Trailer should be set up in an area that is leveled, dry, and well-drained.
After selecting the appropriate location to set up Portable Restroom Trailer, an area must be separated for parking the pumper truck.
Portable Restroom Trailer should be provided the necessary power supply with independent dedicated circuits. Use the separate lines and electrical circuits for it.
You need a constant and proper amount of power supply for it; lack of power supply can lead to electrical appliances failure. You may use a power generator to fulfill your power needs.
Setup your Portable Restroom Trailer on a site where a proper city water connection is provided with advanced technology.
In short, select a leveled and flat location to set up your trailer with a spare place for a pumper tank. Provide fresh water supply and electric power supply for it.
How to Monitor the Waste Level in the Waste Holding Tank of Portable Restroom Trailer?
You can monitor the waste level by using two methods; a visual site method and an electric monitor.
Advanced Portable Restroom Trailer comes with its built-in waste level electric sensor that is placed in its mechanical area.
An electric sensor shows reading with the help of a sensor strip. You may need to correct the zero error of this reading due to movement in the waste tank.
The sensor board of the electric sensor has lights for the readings. It light ups the ‘E’ when the waste tank is empty and ‘F’, if it is full of waste.
There is a smart chip calibration algorithm in a monitor panel or mechanical room. It is important to first take the waste tank at the level you want, then you can monitor its waste level.
By using another method you can simply monitor the site strip to check the waste level. It is located behind the rear door.
How to Ensure Trouble-Free Operation of a Portable Restroom Trailer?
The following guidelines about the protection of the Portable Restroom Trailer will help you to ensure trouble-free operation.
- Don’t ever throw anything in the waste tank except the toilet paper.
- Always use mild chemicals in the water system for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Always keep the termination valves closed.
- Always keep the drain cap fixed in place.
- Properly empty the holding tanks to keep them clean and clear.
- Never use the household toilet or drain cleaners into the wastewater system.
- Keep checking the waste level to prevent unpleasant odor.
- Check for leakage or clogging in pipelines.
How to Sewer and Blow out Water from the Winterization Method of Portable Restroom Trailer?
When you use the air compressed Winterization method of winterizing your Portable Restroom Trailer, you can take the following steps to drain and blow the existing water out of the system.
- When you are about to clear out water lines you need an air compressor or a connection to freshwater lines. Attach the city-fill connection with the air hose.
- If it has a fresh water tank on board then open the fill valve. The compressed air will clear the supply line of the fresh water tank when it is completely drained, close the valve.
- You can open the city-fill valves and dry them from sinks, toilets, and urinals by using air dryers. Continue the process until the dry air comes out and water has been removed.
It will be a better option to handle this shop with a qualified plumber if you are not aware of the problem caused by water systems due to lack of power.
How to Fold up or Flip in the Steps of a Portable Restroom Trailer?
The steps are different for different models of the Portable Restroom Trailer. Some of them may have safety rails installed.
Unpin the transport that is holding the steps at a place. Now pull the steps away from your trailer unit and push it downwards. If there is any locking then you need to unlock it first.
You can reverse the process to collapse the steps and when it becomes in a flat position slight then backward below the trailer and pin it to its location.
- Look for a leveled ground surface.
- Turn on the buckles on each side after removing the transportation.
- Lower the steps down to the ground.
- Fix the handrails by flipping them out.
- Repeat the process in the reverse direction to pack up for gain transportation.
- Generally, it has only two or three steps.
- Push the step inwards by grabbing its front and continue raising the front of the step slightly.
- Now flip down the bottom step.
- Repeat the process in the reverse direction to save them for transportation.
A Portable Restroom Trailer must be used with all proper safety and precautions. It is vital to keep all the important points in consideration while purchasing it.
You can customize your Portable Restroom Trailer as per the requirements of your application site for the best results and impressions. Buying and using is not as important as its maintenance, so pay complete attention to its maintenance.
Well, organize it after use to make it ready for the coming events.
FAQs of Portable Restroom Trailer.
- Can you Use your Portable Restroom Trailer in Hot Climatic Conditions?
Yes, you can use your Portable Restroom Trailer in hot weather conditions or cold weather conditions, Due to its roof-mounted air conditioner system, which will maintain a temperature range conducive for your guests.
- Should the Brakes of your Towing Vehicle and Portable Restroom Trailer be Synchronized?
Yes, it is very essential to have a proper balance between your Portable Restroom Trailer and towing vehicle.
- How Portable Restroom Trailer is Hooked Up with Electrical Power?
Electrical power is essential for the operation of your Portable Restroom Trailer.
The latest Portable Restroom Trailer comes with a built battery pack and solar panel to meet the electrical power requirement, if your Portable Restroom Trailer is not supplied with this built-in facility you have to arrange 220 v AC electrical supplies.
- How can you Maintain the Stainless Steel Sink of your Portable Restroom Trailer?
Appropriate cleaning of stainless steel sink will surge the life of your sink. Use only soft liquids to clean the sink, and do not use steel wool for cleaning the sink.
- What is Water Less Urinal in a Portable Restroom Trailer?
In a waterless urinal, water is not used for flushing urine but the cartridge is used instead. Water urine is passed from the cartridge and becomes sealed to avoid odor.
The filter may be replaced after 5000 uses. And the urinal may be flushed once a day with a small quantity of water.
- What is Flushing Procedure for your Portable Restroom Trailer?
- For flushing press down the pedal and release the pedal after complete flush.
- While flushing liquid, flush for 1-2 seconds.
- While flushing solids press the pedal until contents are removed.
- Flushing for a long will cause the waste tank to fill quickly.
- What are the Steps to Eliminate Odor in your Portable Restroom Trailer?
- Use water before and after using the toilet.
- Keep the toilet clean.
- Add some chemicals to the waste tank.
- Always properly clean the waste tank before storage.
- Why LED Lights are used for illumination of your Portable Restroom Trailer?
The LED lights are used because of the following reasons.
- Strong structure.
- High efficiency.
- Less strain on eyes.
- High reliability.
- How often the Waste Water Tank of your Portable Restroom Trailer needs to be cleaned?
The cleaning frequency must be once or twice a week. It may vary as per your usage.
- What is the Function of a Small Amount of Water Left in the Bowl after Flush in your Portable Restroom Trailer?
A small amount of water left in the bowl after the flushing process will provide an air-tight seal to avoid odor in the living area.
- Does Portable Restroom Trailer require Inspection regularly?
Yes, your Portable Restroom Trailer must be maintained, cleaned, and inspected on regular basis to function properly.
To clean your Portable Restroom Trailer, always use recommended chemicals and avoid the use of substandard detergents and chemicals.
- How Winterization of your Portable Restroom Trailer is done?
Winterization is done when you are going to store your Portable Restroom Trailer at a freezing temperature and this temperature can cause rupturing the pipes and tanks.
For winterization following methods may be used:
- Drain and blow out all the water from restroom pipes and tanks.
- Add anti-freeze in the restroom water system.
- What is a Solid Surface Countertop in Portable Restroom Trailer?
These are countertops, made up of material that provides high resistance against water damage.
- Is it Necessary to inspect your Portable Restroom Trailer before Use?
It is crucial to examine your Portable Restroom Trailer that you are going to use after storage. Check for any type of leakage or damaged seals.
- Can you Dispose of Waste Water from Portable Restroom Trailer anywhere?
No, it is strictly not recommended. Follow all the sanitizing and health rules formulated for this purpose.