Portable Shower Trailer for Sale
- One-stop Service for Portable Shower Trailer
- Great Features and Amenities Offered
- CE-approved Materials and Equipment
- Any Color for Inside and Outside Surface
- Sale and Tech Support 24/7
Your Reliable Partner and Portable Shower Trailer Manufacturer in China
Sunnyda portable shower trailer is elegant, durable, and easy to operate. There is a wide selection of sizes and model designs for you to choose from. This trailer comes with two water tanks, a fresh tank, and a waste tank.
Portable shower trailer can be constructed from galvanized steel and marine paint steel frame. Materials have high bulk properties like high tensile strength and durability. Also, the body of the container comes with two material options. The one is a standard EPS sandwich panel and the other one is luxury FRP.
Both materials offered protection from outdoor elements. And it maintains an appealing and luxurious image of your portable shower trailer. Shower trailer exterior and interior colors will depend on your choice.
Floor finishing, number of rooms, plumbing system, solar panel lighting system, and additional accessories can be fully installed. But the electrical system can be installed according to your local standards.
You can find a complete line of equipment that can be included, like Air conditioner, tap and sink, mirror, LED lighting system, dust bin, hand paper towel dispenser, and so on. We show full product range for your great options but, if you don’t want it, we’ll not include it. Your choice is our basis.
If you are looking for a reliable portable shower trailer with great options and functionalities, Sunnyda is your better choice.
Sunnyda is your premier portable shower trailer manufacturer!
|Portable shower trailer Body||Fiber glass sandwich panel or called FRP panel- Luxury model|
EPS sandwich panel – Standard model
|Size||3700(L) x 1700(W) x 2500(H) mm|
|Fresh tank||450L, 0.4L per flush|
|Weight||1240kg, when water and waste tank is empty|
|Condition||Full mounted in factory|
|Loading||Can mix load with other model, or 2 SUT01 in a 40HQini in a 40HQ|
|Delivery time||40 days|
|Electrical||lighting 12V, as per customer local standard|
|Our service||Engineering-production-shipping-installation-warranty-after service support you develop your business|
Ultimate Guide to Portable Shower Trailer
Portable shower trailer has a provision for antifreeze agents. From classic to modern design trailers, Sunnyda has the capability to develop your ideal shape. Special items can be included in the trailer like a hand dryer, towel rack, paper holder, mirror, etc.
For loading, it depends upon the measurement of a portable shower trailer. However, it is restricted by container height, wheels must be dismantled and need to be installed once on site, but it is simple and easy to do so.
Sunnyda has over 20 years of experience in manufacturing and exporting portable shower trailers. Whether small or large projects and businesses in any sector, we can present the best service.
View our full line of portable shower trailers and related products. We widely export containers to foreign countries, like AU, UK, US, NZ, and other international markets.
If you are looking for a quality portable shower trailer for business or personal project, Sunnyda will offer cost-effective solutions. All these convenient and functional products fully comply with state laws. Also, we can construct a portable shower trailer to your specifications.
Request a free quote today or call our experts to get the perfect trailer for your next project. Still, we are glad to welcome you to visit our factory.
Sunnyda is your premier portable shower trailer manufacturer!
Portable Shower Trailer-An Ultimate Buying Guide by Sunnyda.
Do you want to avail complete comfort even during outdoor events where built-in bathing or toilet area is unavailable? Using a Portable Shower Trailer is a great option in this case.
A Portable Shower Trailer is a mobile room in which users can avail the facilities of a shower. For the convenience of the user, it has a toilet and shower both under one shade.
Different good quality materials like aluminum, steel, and plastic are combined to construct the Portable Shower Trailer.
Whatever sort of outdoor occasion it is, you can easily place it in less space. Moreover, minimum space is required to install it.
In this guide, we will present some maintenance, troubleshooting, and cleaning tips for managing your Portable Shower Trailer. So, let’s get started.
1.What is a Portable Shower Trailer?
2.What are the Features of a Portable Shower Trailer?
3.What are the Main Components of the Portable Shower Trailer?
4.What are the Uses of your Portable Shower Trailer?
5.What are the Essential Features to Check before using your Portable Shower Trailer?
6.What do you know about the Delivery Site of your Portable Shower Trailer?
7.How to Fill Up the Fresh Water Tank of your Portable Shower Trailer?
8.How to Attach your Portable Shower Trailer with Outside Water Connection?
9.How to Disconnect your Portable Shower Trailer from Outside Source of Water Supply?
10.How to Drain Existing Water Out of your Portable Shower Trailer?
11.Why is it Important to Maintain the Tires of your Portable Shower Trailer?
12.Why is it Essential to Check the Tire Pressure of your Portable Shower Trailer?
13.What is the Procedure for Maintaining the Tire Pressure of your Portable Shower Trailer?
14.What are the Safety Instructions for the Floor of your Portable Shower Trailer?
15.What to Do In Case you Get Stuck with your Portable Shower Trailer in an Emergency?
16.What are Sanitation Guidelines for your Portable Shower Trailer?
17.What are the Safety Tips when Driving your Portable Shower Trailer?
18.What are the Cleaning Equipment for your Portable Shower Trailer?
19.How to Clean your Portable Shower Trailer?
20.How to Maintain your Portable Shower Trailer?
21.How to Ensure Trouble-Free Operation with your Portable Shower Trailer?
22.How to Detect and Solve Common Problems in your Portable Shower?
1. What is a Portable Shower Trailer?
A Portable Shower Trailer is a moveable room that consists of a shower and toilet facility. It also has hand washing sinks with a constant supply of freshwater.
It has two tanks, one for wastewater and one for clean water storage. For the safety of the users, the water supply is continuous, fresh, clean, and potable.
The Portable Shower Trailer consists of good heating and air conditioning system for the convenience of the user during hot and cold weathers.
It also has bright and luminous lights so that you can easily spend your time. There are also mirrors and vanities available in the Portable Shower Trailer for your convenience.
The best thing about using it is that you can daily clean it yourself without the help of expert cleaners. But make sure that for long-term maintenance, you call the professional cleaning service providers for better cleaning of your Portable Shower Trailer.
2. What are the Features of a Portable Shower Trailer?
Some features of using the Portable Shower Trailer are mentioned below.
- It has vanities with excellent lightning.
- There is a hot and cold water facility for the convenience of the user.
- Many sinks with a constant water supply are present.
- Bright lighting for interior and exterior comfort is available in all the Portable Shower Trailers.
- Heating and air conditioning are present.
- The decoration and interior of the Portable Shower Trailer are amazing.
- There is good ventilation for allowing a fresh environment for the users.
- You may use the hand soap or hand wash at your convenience.
- It comprises of excellent quality paper products.
3. What are the Main Components of the Portable Shower Trailer?
Here are some main components that make up your Portable Shower Trailer.
- Shower stalls
- Vanities and mirrors
- Freshwater tank
- Greywater tanks
- Toilet seat
- Hand washing sinks
- Air conditioner
- Shelves and drawers
4. What are the Uses of your Portable Shower Trailer?
Below are present some of the main uses of the Portable Shower Trailer.
- You can easily shower in it when a bathroom is unavailable.
- It allows the user to check or recheck his hair.
- You can fix your makeup in it.
- You can use the toilet to relax.
Here are some main events or sites where you can use our Portable Shower Trailer.
- Construction site
- Sports event
- Disaster relief sites
- Music concerts
5. What are the Essential Features to Check before using your Portable Shower Trailer?
For your convenience and ease, make sure that you properly check the following things or features before using your Portable Shower Trailer.
- Make sure that the doors and windows are properly closed.
- The front hitch and stabilizer jacks must be in an appropriate place.
- The lights such as flashlights, warning lights, brake lights, and clearance lights must be in good condition.
- The air pressure in the tires of your Portable Shower Trailer must be appropriate.
6. What do you know about the Delivery Site of your Portable Shower Trailer?
One thing that is important to remember when delivering your Portable Shower Trailer to the site is to hire a professional and licensed driver to drop your unit at the site.
Now let us talk about the condition of the site where you should place your unit.
- The site must be free of water and humidity, which means it should be dry.
- It should be plain and a leveled surface so that you don’t have the chance of tripping over your Portable Shower Trailer.
- Also, make sure this enough free space to park a pumper truck near your unit.
- Moreover, this site should be free of dirt and debris; precise cleaning by a professional cleaner will be awesome.
- There should be no obstacles that can cause unnecessary interaction with the unit.
- There shall be no wires, ropes, or cords that can get into contact with your Portable Shower Trailer.
7. How to Fill Up the Fresh Water Tank of your Portable Shower Trailer?
Filling the tank of your Portable Shower Trailer with clean water is the essential thing to keep in mind. You have to provide city water to the unit using a separate compartment.
The water should be free of germs and bacteria for the health safety purpose of the user.
Now, connect a garden hose to supply water to the sink and toilet. Normally, a three by 4 inches hose is enough, but in case your Portable Shower Trailer is bigger, and you will also require a larger-sized garden hose for continuous water supply.
8. How to Attach your Portable Shower Trailer with Outside Water Connection?
Follow the given steps to attach your Portable Shower Trailer with an outside water connection.
- Label a room as ‘city water connection.’ Normally, it is located under the driver’s side of the Portable Shower Trailer.
- Now, you have to connect one of the terminals of the outside water connection with the freshwater hose.
- On the second terminal of the freshwater hose, build a connection with the trailer city water inlet.
- Now, turn on or run the outside water source.
- If you want a continuous and uninterrupted water flow in your Portable Shower Trailer, the best thing is to open the faucets. This will help in eliminating extra air out of the pipes, giving room for water to flow.
9. How to Disconnect your Portable Shower Trailer from Outside Source of Water Supply?
To disconnect your Portable Shower Trailer from the outside water supply source, perform the following steps carefully.
- First of all, turn off the outside water supply source.
- Now, you have to cut off the connection of the hose and inlet valve with the outside water source.
- Carefully re-reel the hose and then store it properly.
- In the end, don’t forget to cap your Portable Shower Trailer after you have disconnected the external water supply.
10. How to Drain Existing Water Out of your Portable Shower Trailer?
For draining existing water out of your Portable Shower Trailer, follow these steps:
- Use an air compressor to remove the freshwater lines with the help of air. Then build a connection with the city fill connection and the air hose.
- If your Portable Shower Trailer is featured with an onboard fresh water tank, then the next thing you have to do is to open the tank and fill the valve.
- Turn on the compressor to allow air clearing of the tank and then close the valve.
- Then open your city fill valve. Let the sinks, urinals, and toilets run until they give out only dry air so that all the water is removed from them.
11. Why is it Important to Maintain the Tires of your Portable Shower Trailer?
There are multiple reasons for which it is important to maintain the tires of your Portable Shower Trailer. Some of which are:
- To bring improvement in the handling of your Portable Shower Trailer.
- Help in your safety as a result of avoidable accidents and breakdowns
- To enhance the fuel economy
- Extend the life of your Portable Shower Trailer
12. Why is it Essential to Check the Tire Pressure of your Portable Shower Trailer?
There are three main reasons why it is important to check the tire pressure of your Portable Shower on a monthly basis. These reasons include:
- When the tire comes in sudden contact with any hard object, especially while driving at high speed, it loses some air.
- Usually, tires naturally lose air with time.
- You can’t assess the degree of inflation only through visual inspection in terms of radial tires.
- The most suitable thing is to all-time keep a tire pressure gauge in your Portable Shower Trailer to deal with any unfortunate situations. What you need to keep in mind is to measure the tire pressure when they are cold, which means not functional for the past three hours.
13. What is the Procedure for Maintaining the Tire Pressure of your Portable Shower Trailer?
The procedure for maintaining the tire pressure of your Portable Shower Trailer is divided into these steps:
- Look for the optimum tire pressure of your Portable Shower Trailer from the user manual provided along with it.
- Check the tire pressure of every tire individually.
- In case the tire pressure recorded is too low, fill in the remaining pressure until it reached the desired value.
- In case the tire pressure recorded is too high, reduce it slowly with the help of your tire gauge.
- Check the tire pressure in every tire again to ensure that the required pressure is maintained in all of them.
14. What are the Safety Instructions for the Floor of your Portable Shower Trailer?
Here are some safety instructions for the floor of your Portable Shower Trailer.
- Use a broom with soft bristles to make sure that your floor remains protected from scratches as a result of regular brooming.
- You may clean the floor using a mild detergent and then with plain water to make sure that no remains are leftover.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe the spills.
- Do not use acidic or abrasive cleaners on the floor as they affect the coloring of the floor.
- Use a non-rotatory beater-bar vacuum cleaner on the floor to keep it protected from lines and damage.
15. What to Do In Case you Get Stuck with your Portable Shower Trailer in an Emergency?
In case you get stuck into an emergency with your Portable Shower Trailer, do the following things.
- Get off the man road as soon as possible.
- Now make sure that you have switched on your flashing warning lights for the convenience of others.
- Always switch to the side of the road where you are not disturbing other passengers or drivers.
- One thing to remember when you get into an emergency with your Portable Shower Trailer during the nighttime is to switch on three indicator lights such as the reflectors, lanterns, and flashers
16. What are Sanitation Guidelines for your Portable Shower Trailer?
You must thoroughly sanitize your Portable Shower Trailer first before using it and also carry out its detailed annual sanitization once a year. For the sanitization process, follow these guidelines:
- Make chlorine solution by mixing a quarter cup of liquid household bleach and one gallon of water. This quantity of chlorine solution is enough for a tank with a 15-gallon holding capacity.
- Empty the tank, block the drains and pour the chlorine solution.
- Fill in the remaining tank space with freshwater.
- Turn on the water pump, allow the air to purge, and water to flow by opening all faucets simultaneously.
- Let it rest and stay aside for at least three hours and drain finally by opening all the faucets.
- Flush the Portable Shower Trailer with fresh water several times and allow the water to flow.
- The last and final step is to go for a system refill by using clean water.
17. What are the Safety Tips when Driving your Portable Shower Trailer?
Always follow the given safety tips when you are driving your Portable Shower Trailer.
- If you are a beginner driver, the first thing you require is a practice that will help you in driving the Portable Shower Trailer excellently and safely.
- Make sure that you are using the original gears and accessories that come with your product from the manufacturer.
- Always take care of your speed when driving; a moderate speed surely ensures the safety of the unit as well as the driver.
- Stay careful of sudden brakes and shocks that can damage your Portable Shower Trailer.
- Cross the bumps, bridges, and hard surfaces with little extra care.
- Never switch to the slowest speed instantly; always reduce your speed gradually with care and focus.
- Don’t press very hard or long on the steering; even slight movements on the steering are enough to change your direction.
- Stay careful while parking your Portable Shower Trailer; get a proper pass for parking anywhere.
- Avoid crossing over steep or hilly areas; prefer driving over plain surfaces.
- Before going on a trip with your unit, always check the fuel and accessories.
- After returning from the road trip, clean your Portable Shower Trailer to get dirt away from it.
- If you are towing your unit, always prefer using calibrated tow modes on the towing vehicle for safer towing.
- If you are uncoupling your Portable Shower Trailer, don’t forget to place blocks at the front and end sides to prevent rolling or sliding over.
18. What are the Cleaning Equipment for your Portable Shower Trailer?
Below are mentioned some accessories, products, or equipment that you can use for cleaning your Portable Shower Trailer.
- High-pressure water gun to spray clean water at a higher speed; more effective for better cleaning purposes.
- Brush to rub hard stains on your unit.
- Scrub to smooth away all the stains and dirt from your unit.
- Blue dye to clean your Portable Shower Trailer will be used.
- You can use a surfactant to reduce the density and intensity of the stains, making it easier for the person to clean.
- Chlorine bleach solution to remove germs, bacteria, and dirt.
- Soapy water will be very effective in giving shine and lust to your Portable Shower Trailer while and after cleaning.
- The deodorizer will help in getting rid of the bad odor, making it comfortable to be used by everyone.
- A fragrance booster to create a pleasant and fresh environment in the unit.
- Warm water will be more effective in removing stains and germs from every corner of the Portable Shower Trailer.
- You can also use a luster which will help in giving a shiny, fresh, and nicer look to the unit.
- Also, gloves, a cap, and a suit for covering your body from splashes and dirty water are required.
19. How to Clean your Portable Shower Trailer?
Cleaning of the Portable Shower Trailer is essential for the health and safety of the user. Also, it will make your unit more convenient and comfortable for the users. Here are some tips for cleaning effectively.
- Always wear gloves, caps, and some protective clothes to prepare yourself for cleaning the unit.
- Use warm water as it will be more effective in cleaning bacteria and dirt.
- Use high-pressure sprays for fastly cleaning the stains.
- Always ensure that you are using premium quality chemicals that will not damage the construction of your Portable Shower Trailer.
- Scrub and clean every part, including the walls, roofs, floors, windows, and corners, to keep your unit fresh and clean.
- Always keep your cleaning equipment such as brushes and scrubs in your reach.
- Make sure that you add a fragrance booster in the Portable Shower Trailer for a pleasant and nice smell.
- When you have finished cleaning, don’t forget to add a deodorizer to the unit.
- Always read the manual to know about any such chemicals that the manufacturer has advised you to keep away from the unit.
- Use strong chemicals in the proportion as suggested by the manufacturer; for better results.
Some steps that you have to keep in mind for cleaning your Portable Shower Trailer are listed below.
- Bring the tanker where you collect the waste close to your Portable Shower Trailer so that you can easily transfer the waste.
- Also, take a hose and place a big suction pump or cap at it to suck the waste effectively.
- Now, get this suction cup into the toilet seat, sinks, and drains from where you have to suck the waste content.
- Now, transfer this waste content into the tanker where you are collecting the waste.
- Finally, transfer that waste container or tank into a proper waste disposal site for better treatment of that waste content.
20. How to Maintain your Portable Shower Trailer?
Maintenance of your Portable Shower is essential, not only for its longer life but also for its normal operation.
- Cleaning of the unit is very important; make sure that whenever you are cleaning it from inside, don’t forget to clean from the outer area also.
- Before you are moving your Portable Shower Trailer from one place to another, clear the waste material from it.
- Always put great attention to the cleaning of the waste tank itself.
- Make sure that you keep the windows, doors, locks, and handles clean and in proper working condition.
21. How to Ensure Trouble-Free Operation with your Portable Shower Trailer?
- Do not let anything enter the waste tank except for toilet paper.
- Make sure not to put any household toilet cleaners, drain cleaners, solid material, or any type of automotive antifreeze in the waste water system.
- Use special chemicals for the waste water system that are specifically produced for this purpose.
- Keep the drain covered with the help of the drain cap and terminal valves closed.
- After chemical cleaning of the tanks and flush, clean them with fresh water at least thrice to ensure maximum cleaning effectiveness.
22. How to Detect and Solve Common Problems in your Portable Shower?
Here are a few ways to detect and solve common problems in your Portable Shower Trailer.
Black Tubular Diaphragm
Look for a black tubular diaphragm just below the gusher pump. Make sure that the bag and the pipe are in good condition.
However, if these things are damaged, you would need an engineer to fix the issue.
If the Portable Shower Trailer is frequently used, there may be some blockage due to the overuse of toilet paper.
One sign of a blocked filter is that the flush handle becomes stiff and difficult to operate. A blocked filter gives rise to many other issues, such as the pooling of water and unpleasant odor.
It also gives rise to diseases that are caused by unhygienic conditions. Also, it looks unpleasant, and the person does not feel comfortable in the shower.
Not Working Flush
Another problem arises when the flush handle is not used carefully. The mechanism of the flush may collapse due to aggressive use.
It will lead to a dysfunctional flush, and there would be no resistance offered to the handle. The flush cannot be operated in this case as it loses its function.
Only a qualified engineer can resolve this issue.
Another common problem is the nozzle block. Most of the users face this issue very commonly. It can be resolved by using a jet wash lance.
Water Trickling Into the Bowl
A phantom flush is a condition in which the toilet operates intermittently on its own. It seems like someone just used the toilet, and the tank has started to refill on its own.
This is because there is a tricking of water into the bowl from the tank. This leakage is due to a flapper seat or bad flapper.
It can be resolved by cleaning the flapper tank and emptying the tank and bowl. If the flapper is damaged, low quality, or worn, you can replace it with a new one.
Now you have sufficient knowledge about the Portable Shower Trailer. This will surely help you in properly using your unit.
Make sure that you put great attention to short-term as well as long-term maintenance. Also, clean your unit every day. This cleanliness will not just be beneficial in creating a hygienic environment but will also help in maintaining the health of the users.
Also, assure that you hire professional cleaners for precisely cleaning your Portable Shower Trailer.
If you want a durable and long-lasting unit that you can use at any outdoor event, read the instructions manual for availing proper guidance about it.
FAQs of Portable Shower Trailer
- Should you Install the Portable Shower Trailer Over a Dry Surface or a Wet Surface?
You should install your Portable Shower Trailer over the dry surface; this will be good for the safe, normal, and proper operation of the unit.
- Which Valves should you Open When Using On-Board Pump for Anti-Freeze Distribution in your Portable Shower Trailer?
You should open the external shut-off and city fill valves when using the onboard pump for distributing anti-freeze in your Portable Shower Trailer.
- What is the Purpose of Using Electric Lights in your Portable Shower Trailer?
Electric lights provide lightning and safety in your Portable Shower Trailer in the absence of a skylight.
- How Much Cooling Does the Heating System Provide in your Portable Shower Trailer?
The heating system in your Portable Shower Trailer provides cooling around 20 to 30 degrees, making it cooler than the outside environment.
- How are Wide Doors in your Portable Shower Trailer Advantageous?
Having wide doors in your Portable Shower Trailer provides an entry room for extra people to enter with greater ease.
- How to Provide Ventilation in the Waste Tank of your Portable Shower Trailer?
Is a tube present at the top section of the box provides good ventilation in your Portable Shower Trailer?
- Is there Any Special Thing for Water Conservation in your Portable Shower Trailer?
Yes, the Portable Shower Trailer is designed with a special low flow design to help in the conservation of water.
- How Do you Make your Portable Shower Trailer Friendly for the Environment?
One way to make your Portable Shower Trailer friendly and safe for the environment is using fewer chemicals and dumping the waste matter mixed with water into the sewage treatment unit.
- What is the Benefit of Using Easy Access Ramp in your Portable Shower Trailer?
Easy access ramp in your Portable Shower Trailer allows people with wheelchairs to enter with ease.
- What are the Electrical Power Requirements for Running your Portable Shower Trailer?
The minimum electrical power supply requirement for running your Portable Shower Trailer is 110 Volts.
- What is the Purpose of Using a Water Spigot in your Portable Shower Trailer?
The purpose of the water spigot in your Portable Shower Trailer is to supply water to the sinks, showers, and tanks.
- What is the Required Water Flow Rate in the Standard Hose Present in your Portable Shower Trailer?
Five gallons per minute is the most suitable water flow rate for the standard hose present in your Portable Shower Trailer?
- How to Power the Generator for Using your Portable Shower Trailer in the Absence of Electricity?
You may use gas to power your generator for using your Portable Shower Trailer when there is no natural electricity available.
- How to Ensure Good Ventilation in your Portable Shower Trailer?
Wide windows along with a good air conditioning system are present to ensure good ventilation in your Portable Shower Trailer.
- How to Store or Place your Things in the Portable Shower Trailer?
The Portable Shower Trailer has shelves, drawers, and hooks for storing and placing your things.