Your Premier Portable Toilet Trailer Supplier
- Standard Portable Toilet Trailer to Choose From
- Completely Assembled in the Factory
- Custom-made to Your Ideal Portable Toilet Trailer
- 24/7 Sales and Tech Support
Your Reliable Partner and Portable Toilet Trailer Manufacturer in China
Sunnyda portable toilet trailer has a different model design and sizes to choose from. Each model provided with 2 material and style options to suit your budget. All materials used are selected and CE-certificate.
Our engineers will work with you to customize a portable toilet trailer to your particular needs and requirements.
Portable toilet trailer is fully finished in the factory. Additional equipment can be installed as well, such as instant water heater, hand basin, solar panel system, air conditioner, water-saving toilet, and so on.
Before leaving the factory, the whole portable toilet trailer is tested and checked. This container has regular orders for AU, US, NZ, EU, and African markets.
Sunnyda is your premier portable toilet trailer manufacturer!
- Data Sheet
|Portable Toilet Trailer Body||Fiber glass sandwich panel or called FRP panel- Luxury model|
EPS sandwich panel – Standard model
|Size||3700(L) x 1700(W) x 2500(H) mm|
|Fresh tank||450L, 0.4L per flush|
|Weight||1240kg, when water and waste tank is empty|
|Condition||Full mounted in factory|
|Loading||Can mix load with other model, or 2 SUT01 in a 40HQini in a 40HQ|
|Delivery time||40 days|
|Electrical||lighting 12V, as per customer local standard|
|Our service||Engineering-production-shipping-installation-warranty-after service support you develop your business|
Ultimate Guide to Portable Toilet Trailer
Portable toilet trailer can be installed with an electrical system based on area standards. It is certificated with industry standards such as UL, CE, CCC, etc. We are familiar with many countries’ requirements.
Also, it can be attached to other small accessories including hand dryer, mirror, soap dispenser, paper holder, towel rack, and so on. This portable toilet trailer has been shipped to the foreign market, like the EU, AU, US, and other countries.
For over 20 years in development, we are trusted by more than 1000 clients worldwide. We obtain rich experience in big and small project management as well as quality control.
Sunnyda portable toilet trailer is an ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified. Therefore, you can guarantee all units meet stringent requirements of quality. Sunnyda takes every order seriously and meticulously.
With 60 professional employees and high tech and equipment, we can ensure our portable toilet trailer reliability and performance. Send us your own layout and we will make it real.
Thus, we are glad to welcome you to our factory in Shanghai. Or either call or message for further questions.
We are hoping and looking forward to cooperating with you soon.
We are sure, definitely, Sunnyda is your premier portable toilet trailer manufacturer!
Portable Toilet Trailer-An Ultimate buying Guide by Sunnyda.
Do you find it challenging to fulfill your restroom needs when you are on an outdoor event or traveling on the road?
A Portable Toilet Trailer is there to rescue you in the hour of need. It is a portable system that can easily be transported to any site to facilitate people with their toilet requirements.
It is the best option to be used for applications like outdoor weddings, sports events, family gatherings, adventurous trips, construction sites, and fashion events, etc.
A Portable Toilet Trailer contains all the necessities of a well-equipped toilet. You can have a luxurious restroom experience because of the air conditioning and sufficient supply of water.
This guide will help you in understanding the features, applications, maintenance tips, and troubleshooting problems of your Portable Toilet Trailer. So let’s begin.
1.What is a Portable Toilet Trailer?
2.What are the Features of a Portable Toilet Trailer?
3.What Are some Outstanding Benefits of a Portable Toilet Trailer?
4.What are the Major Parts of a Portable Toilet Trailer?
5.What is the Construction of the Tank of a Portable Toilet Trailer?
6.What are the Events in which a Portable Toilet Trailer is used?
7.What Accessories do you Expect from the Manufacturer of your Portable Toilet Trailer?
8.What are the Chemicals Used in Portable Toilet Trailer?
9.What is Legal Coverage Required for your Portable Toilet Trailer?
10.What is the Role of Blue Chemical in the Portable Toilet Trailer?
11.What are the Power Sources for Running your Portable Toilet Trailer?
12.What are the Water Sources for your Portable Toilet Trailer?
13.Is A Portable Toilet Trailer Safe for the Children?
14.Is your Portable Toilet Trailer Eco-friendly?
15.What are the Rules for the Waste Disposal of your Portable Toilet Trailer?
16.What are the Pumping and Cleaning Procedures for your Portable Toilet Trailer?
17.What are the Necessary Maintenance Tips for your Portable Toilet Trailer?
18.What are the Important Points for Safety and Accident Prevention for your Portable Toilet Trailer?
19.What are the Common Problems you can face while using a Portable Toilet Trailer, and How to Troubleshoot them?
1. What is a Portable Toilet Trailer?
A Portable Toilet Trailer is a trailer that has all the basic facilities of a regular, good-quality toilet. You can transport it to any site and install it while you are on an outdoor event or a journey.
Built on the world standards of a premium quality toilet, a Portable Toilet Trailer provides a hygienic and germ-free environment to avoid any infections.
It is useful for birthday parties, construction sites, and outdoor weddings and sports events depending upon the number of attendees or guests.
The availability of freshwater, germ-free flushing toilets, good quality handwashing sinks, and a hygienic environment make it a preferable choice.
2. What are the Features of a Portable Toilet Trailer?
The following features of a Portable Toilet Trailer make it desirable on several occasions;
- Heating and air conditioning.
- It has running water that is available indoor sinks.
- Enhanced lighting to provide sufficient illumination and enhance safety.
- Premium quality mirrors and a luxurious vanity corner allow grooming and touch-ups during an event.
- Ceramic flush toilets for comfort and luxury.
- Ceramic soap dispensers for hygiene maintenance.
- Paper towel dispensers for frequent use.
- High-quality stainless steel sinks with running water.
- Full climate control to create a moderate environment.
- Flowers and wall hanging to make the restroom pleasant.
- Exhaust fans to get rid of unpleasant odor.
- Stimulated wood flooring for holding and supporting huge weights.
- Fully enclosed individual stalls for increased privacy.
- Wastebaskets for keeping the Portable Toilet Trailer clean.
- Formica marbled walls and surfaces for ambiance and support.
- LED outdoor lighting for increase convenience.
- The music system is available for a soothing effect.
- Each door is equipped with a switched exterior porch light.
- It has Stabilizing, leveling jacks for enhanced and secure support.
- Ceramic urinals for men.
- Roof vents for fresh air and ventilation.
- It is completely sanitized and disinfected Portable Toilet Trailer to avoid any germ spread.
3. What Are some Outstanding Benefits of a Portable Toilet Trailer?
- A Portable Toilet Trailer allows you to stay comfortable and fresh at an outdoor event.
- Due to the clean and hygienic environment, you stay safe from any infectious diseases.
- You get the required privacy which is difficult to obtain in public toilets
- It is well equipped with all the basic amenities you need for your toilet needs.
- A Portable Toilet Trailer is convenient to use and is very helpful when you are on an adventurous trip with your friends or family.
- The fresh and fragrant environment allows you to have an amazing restroom experience while being away from home.
- A Portable Toilet Trailer is eco-friendly and uses bio-degradable material; therefore, it is safe for the environment.
- The vanity area can prove to be very helpful for giving final touches to your look while you’re at an outdoor event.
- You can get your Portable Toilet Trailer customized according to the number of your guests and attendees of your event.
- Available facilities can also be adjusted according to your needs and demands.
- Separate stalls for men and women are available for increased convenience.
- You can avoid the hassle of long lines and waiting for long hours since you have a number of stalls that can be used simultaneously.
- There are dividers between the urinals for enhanced privacy and convenience of the users.
4. What are the Major Parts of a Portable Toilet Trailer?
A Few major components of the Portable Toilet Trailer are as follows;
- Water tank
- Stainless steel hand washing sinks
- Full-length vanity mirror
- Flushable toilets with seat covers
- Accessibility ladder or staircase
- Lock enabled self-operating doors
- Paddle flush
- Slide valves
- Waste tank
- Sewage system
- Chemical supply container
- Inlet tube
5. What is the Construction of the Tank of a Portable Toilet Trailer?
- The tank of the Portable Toilet Trailer is made up of the same material as that of the rest of the trailer components. It has a rounded rear wall and a corrugated, flat front wall that secures it from the front.
- A peripheral flange is made, which extends downward and outward, using the edge of the Portable Toilet Trailer tank.
- Two semicircular and flat plastic sheets are used for the proper fitting of the tank.
- The upper and the lower sheets have a front lip and an edge lip, respectively, which extend outward and upward. The sheets are well secured with the help of a central toilet opening.
6. What are the Events in which a Portable Toilet Trailer is used?
Portable Toilet Trailer allows you to have privacy as well as luxury at the same time. Equipped with all the requirements of the restroom, it is built lavishly to fulfill all your toilet needs while you are at an outdoor event.
Give a modern twist to the traditional porta potties by installing the advanced Portable Toilet Trailer for your outdoor event like the following;
- Weddings events
- Sports events
- Family gatherings
- Corporate events/meetings
- Adventure trips
- Family trips
- Construction sites
- Educational trips.
7. What Accessories do you Expect from the Manufacturer of your Portable Toilet Trailer?
Here is a list of a few essentials that are expected from the manufacturer;
- The Portable Toilet Trailer shall have all the components intact and in good quality
- The manufacturer must run it through some tests before sending it out to check the functionality.
- There should be a proper vacuum for the regular servicing of the tanks and toilets.
- All the lights and other power requiring electronics shall be working perfectly.
- The Portable Toilet Trailer shall be spacious enough to accommodate the promised number of people.
- There shall be no compromise on the quality of all the equipment and the accessories.
- An adequate supply of the chemicals and fragrance enhancers shall be made sure.
- There should be an elaborate manual for proper guidance of the user for smooth operation.
- The manufacturer shall provide sufficient safety equipment along with the Portable Toilet Trailer to ensure the protection of the users.
- All the documentation shall be completed beforehand.
- The pricing should be reasonable and according to the standards of the state.
- The manufacturer must provide a warranty of at least two years.
8. What are the Chemicals Used in Portable Toilet Trailer?
The four major chemicals used in a Portable Toilet Trailer are fragrance, dye, surfactant, and biocides. These chemicals help in obtaining a clean and safe environment in the trailer.
Fragrance keeps the environment of the toilet breathable and fresh despite being used frequently.
Surfactant keeps the surface clean and tidy and removes any greasy stains that might not come out with a usual soap. It also helps to fight against the stubborn stains that don’t come off easily.
These strong chemicals prevent any bacterial growth on the Portable Toilet Trailer, thus reducing the risk of any infectious diseases like UTI, etc. thus, biocides help in the reduction of transmission of germs and diseases.
The dye helps to deal with the deep cleaning of the trailer. It helps to make the Portable Toilet Trailer germ-free and dirt-free with its strong formula.
9. What is Legal Coverage Required for your Portable Toilet Trailer?
Here are a few legal formalities you need to cover;
- MOE licenses
- Health and Safety Policies
- WSIB certificates
- Dumping certification
- Ministry of Health Standards
- Ministry of Labor Standards
- Liability Insurance
- Environmental Insurance.
10. What is the Role of Blue Chemical in the Portable Toilet Trailer?
The blue chemical refers to a strong disinfectant and deodorizer that prevents the Portable Toilet Trailer from getting stinky and unhygienic.
It is available in three forms that are, packs, tabs, and liquid. With its bacteria germ combatting properties, the blue chemical helps prevent the diseases.
It breaks down the paper and waste and also helps the trailer to smell fresh all the time.
The blue chemical is strong and long-lasting. Therefore it is a necessary component of routine maintenance and cleaning of the Portable Toilet Trailer.
However, sometimes it contains formaldehyde which makes the disposal difficult, as some disposal sites do not allow formaldehyde.
11. What are the Power Sources for Running your Portable Toilet Trailer?
The power requirements of the Portable Toilet Trailer vary according to the climate and outside temperature.
- Four units of 120 volts.
- 15 AMPS
- Two units of 120 volts
- 15 AMPS
The usage will be greater if there is a need for air conditioning and excessive ventilation in the Portable Toilet Trailer.
Electricity Supply of the Area
The Portable Toilet Trailer can be connected to the regular electricity supply of the area for the power needs. However, the legal procedure for permission must be followed.
This is a better option for the power supply since it can be easily carried and transported along with the Portable Toilet Trailer. It needs fuel or gas for its working, which can be easily arranged on the site.
It is necessary to handle the extension cords carefully, and there should be separate panels.
Each panel must have a separate circuit breaker.
12. What are the Water Sources for your Portable Toilet Trailer?
The water sources for a Portable Toilet Trailer are as follows;
Each Portable toilet Trailer is equipped with an in-built water tank with varying capacities to provide fresh water to be used in the toilet and the sinks.
You can also connect it with the garden hose to obtain a steady supply of water to be used for restroom needs during an event.
13. Is A Portable Toilet Trailer Safe for the Children?
Keep an Eye on the Children
- As there are hazardous chemicals used in the cleaning of a Portable Toilet Trailer, the children must not be allowed to use the restroom on their own.
- The accessibility ladder is not safe for the children to climb alone
- Toddlers may not be aware of the proper use of the toilet and may end up falling or using it improperly.
Make the Toilet Hygienic and Sanitary
- As the children are more prone to catching diseases and infections, it is necessary to sanitize the Portable Toilet Trailer thoroughly to kill all the germs.
- Regular use of a disinfectant is also mandatory if the Toilet is to be used by the children.
Monitor the Connections
Make sure that the children don’t play with electrical and water connections as it is hazardous. Insulation of all the electrical connections is therefore necessary.
14. Is your Portable Toilet Trailer Eco-friendly?
A Portable Toilet Trailer is eco-friendly because of the following reasons;
- Reduced disease spread
- Proper waste disposal
- Reduced insect problems
- Conserve water
- Improve public health
- Reduce spread through hands and clothing
- Prevent environment poisoning
- Prevent plants from toxic waste
15. What are the Rules for the Waste Disposal of your Portable Toilet Trailer?
- It is necessary that the waste is disposed of according to the rules of the state and federal environmental regulations.
- The chemical is used in the cleaning and maintenance of your Portable Toilet Trailer must be biodegradable so that it does not harm the environment.
- The sanitizing and deodorizing chemicals shall be user-friendly and must be used with proper care.
- The holding tanks must be cleaned and emptied into the local sewage system under the observation of the area manager.
- The proper channel for permission to use the sewage system must be followed.
16. What are the Pumping and Cleaning Procedures for your Portable Toilet Trailer?
You can make use of the wand to clean the debris and trash and collect it at one place rather than making several trips to the garbage can. The wand is a useful extension that is attached to the suction end of the pump-out hose.
With the right use of the wand, you would be able to see any potential clogs and clean the debris with the help of the vacuum. Make sure that the debris does not block the wand.
Empty the Tank
The wand or grabber can be used for the removal of garbage from the tank. Make sure to disinfect the tank after cleaning. If there is a recirculating toilet flush, clean the hose with the help of a few flushes and pumping.
It is necessary to scrub the base and the bowl of the urinals and disinfect it to make it germ-free. It helps to avoid the calcium accumulation and permanent staining of the bowls.
Sweep the Floor
As the people enter with their shoes, it brings a lot of dust and debris which must be swept regularly. Don’t forget to clean the bottom of the door as people tend to push it with their feet.
Keep A Check On The Water Level And The Chemicals Being Used
Make sure you add an adequate amount of water and chemicals to your unit regularly. If the usage is greater, you must add 7 gallons of water since more water, better cleaning action. Also, the chemicals need sufficient water to work properly.
17. What are the Necessary Maintenance Tips for your Portable Toilet Trailer?
It is necessary to follow the following maintenance tips to enhance the life and reliability of your Portable Toilet Trailer;
- Make sure that you carry out a proper inspection of all the components of the Portable Toilet Trailer to remove any contaminations and fix any damages,
- Remove the graffiti and keep a check on it so that the removal occurs regularly.
- Make sure you clean all the units using safe chemicals that neither corrode the surfaces nor make them rusty.
- Carry out proper scrubbing of all the units after every event.
- Fix each damage as early as you can so that there is no permanent damage to your Portable Toilet Trailer.
- You can also rinse or pressure wash to get rid of all the dirt and stains.
- Waste residue must be pumped out with care so that there is no clogging of the filters.
- Make sure there is no water or oil leakage in your Portable Toilet Trailer so that you can conserve your resources and prevent any further loss or damage.
- Clear all the drainage issues as soon as you encounter them so that you can avoid further complications
- Use a chemical coating to prevent any corrosion and rusting. It will not just keep the beauty of the Portable Toilet Trailer intact but also prevent its degradation.
- Polishing of the exterior and interior is also necessary to make it look bright and new.
- Only use high-quality disinfectants to provide good sanitization.
- Make sure that the chemicals you use are anti-corrosion and anti-rust.
- Lubrication of all parts of your Portable Toilet Trailer is important for increased functionality.
- Keep deodorizing and spraying for fresh air and a good environment.
18. What are the Important Points for Safety and Accident Prevention for your Portable Toilet Trailer?
Some general safety tips for safe use of the Portable Toilet Trailer are as follows;
- It shall be made compulsory for all the employees to wear gloves while handling the unit.
- All the SDS instructions for the chemicals must be followed
- The workers shall wear steel boots or safety toes while maintaining and cleaning the Portable Toilet Trailer.
- Shorts shall be avoided by the workers and instead pants should be worn.
- A hard hat is a must while dealing with the transport and connections of the Portable Toilet Trailer.
- The owner or operator shall not be smoking, drinking, or texting while transporting the Portable Toilet Trailer.
- All the equipment and the accessories shall be kept nicely and in an organized manner.
- Handling the Portable Equipment
- Carelessness During the loading, unloading, and transportation of Portable Toilet Trailer can result in serious crippling injuries.
- Suppose the unit tends to fall while loading; let it fall and don’t try to support it with your body, as it can lead to fractures and soft tissue injuries. Shoulder injuries are very common.
- Don’t stretch out while using straps and tying the equipment together since it can cause you to slip and fall. Also, it might lead to muscle tearing and spraining.
- Site of Operation
- Make sure that the site of installation of a Portable Toilet Trailer is flat and clean.
- Make access to the entry easier for people of all age groups, even those with any disability.
- Take care of the generator, water tank, and other equipment so that it does not cause any causalities.
- Make sure the speed of the transporting vehicle is slow, and the equipment is strapped and secured well.
19. What are the Common Problems you can face while using a Portable Toilet Trailer, and How to Troubleshoot them?
Mentioned below are a few commonly faced troubles while using a Portable Toilet Trailer;
The items like tissue papers, bottle caps, golf balls, and pieces of clothing can easily clog the hose. This blockage is quite difficult and costly to get rid of.
You can remove the clogs by pushing and pumping, but if it does not work, you might need to cut the hose to remove the blockage.
It is also very common; however, you can get the help of a graffiti remover to make your Portable Toilet Trailer look brand new.
It is always a good practice to keep vacuuming the filters to avoid clogging. As it can lead to the dysfunctioning of the whole unit, this is a necessary practice.
If there are any fuses or non-functional lights, exhaust fan, etc., take the help of a professional rather than fixing it yourself because it will not just lead to further damage to the unit but also is very risky for your life.
Extreme Usage/Tank Very Full
Tell the foremen or the in-charge about the full tank and don’t try to operate it yourself.
Spilled Blue Chemical
If you happen to spill the blue chemical, clean it as soon as possible because it might leave a permanent stain. It is not very toxic for the environment, but you must use some neutralizing agent to clean it. If you don’t find something else, use the graffiti remover or bleach.
Before you purchase your Portable Toilet Trailer, you must have sufficient knowledge about it so that you can choose the best one according to your requirement.
For maximum productivity and enhanced reliability, you must pay due attention to the maintenance and troubleshooting problems of your Portable Toilet Trailer.
FAQs of Portable Toilet Trailer
- What Is The Relation Between The Need Of Portable Toilet Trailer And Alcohol Consumption At An Event?
If alcohol is being used in an event, the need for a Portable Toilet Trailer increases by 35%.
- How Much Waste Can A Portable Toilet Trailer Retain?
A Portable Toilet Trailer can retain between 50 to 100 gallons of waste. The average tank size of a regular toilet trailer is around 60-70 gallons. These tanks can also store chemicals.
- How Frequently Shall A Portable Toilet Trailer Be Cleaned?
For better sanitation and enhanced life of your Portable Toilet Trailer, you must clean it after every week. Regular cleaning after every event is also necessary.
- What Is The Best Site For Placing Your Portable Toilet Trailer?
The best place for placing your Portable Toilet Trailer is at an adequate distance to your event. Make sure there is a sufficient supply of water and a stable electricity connection to support it.
- How does a Portable Toilet Trailer Work?
A Portable Toilet Trailer collects all the waste from the toilet into a waste tank. This tank can later be emptied. The water for the flushing is used from the water storage in the water tank. Chemicals are used for deep cleaning and disinfecting the Portable Toilet Trailer as there is limited water.
- What Is The Average Life Of A Portable Toilet Trailer?
If a Portable Toilet Trailer is well taken care of, it can last about 7-10 years because it is sturdy and is made up of resilient material.
- Can Portable Toilet Trailer Tolerate Extreme Climates?
A Portable Toilet Trailer can easily work in extreme environments because it is equipped with a climate regulating mechanism and a good heating and cooling system.
- How Much Water Does A Portable Toilet Trailer Help To Save?
As a Portable Toilet Trailer has a limited supply of water, it conserves 90% water as compared to a regular toilet which is flushable.
- Is There A Need For A Supervisor While A Portable Toilet Trailer Is Being Used?
Yes, it is important to have a professional around when the Portable Toilet Trailer is being used. This helps in getting rid of any minor faults that hinder the normal function, and also, it will be convenient for the users to have some help around.
- What Is The Type Of Air Conditioning Provided In A Portable Toilet Trailer?
The air conditioning in a Portable Toilet Trailer is a roof-mounted type that gives better cooling and ventilation than the floor mounted type.
- How Does A Rounded Roof Help The Portable Toilet Trailer?
The rounded roof does not let the snow stay on the roof, thus minimizing the damage and enhancing the temperature regulating systems of the Portable Toilet Trailer.
- Why Is Aluminum Preferred In The Construction Of a Portable Toilet Trailer?
As Aluminum is more resistant to rusting g and corrosion and it increases the reliability of the Portable Toilet Trailer, therefore it is preferred over steel.
- How To Figure Out That The Water Level In The Water Tank Of Your Portable Toilet Trailer Is Low?
The Portable Toilet Trailer has an LED monitor that can be used to check the water level in the tank. The water level is crucial for the proper operation of the toilet.
- Do All The Portable Toilet Trailers Have An In-Built Baby Changing Station?
No, it is not necessary that all the Portable Toilet Trailers have inbuilt baby changing stations; however, you can get one if you opt for a luxurious and spacious trailer or you customize your trailer.