Portable Washroom Trailers for Sale
- High-end Portable Washroom Trailers
- Comprehensive Accessory Options for Trailers
- Fast Construction and Installation
- Short Lead Times
- One-stop Solution for Trailers
Your Reliable Partner and Portable Washroom Trailers Manufacturer in China
Portable washroom trailers are built tough and firm. These units provide the privacy and comfort you would expect at special gatherings/events. Sunnyda portable washroom trailers are ideal for construction sites, weddings, VIP events, concerts and festivals, mines, and more others.
There is a range of multiple sizes and configurations for portable washroom trailers. Thus, it can be custom-made to customers’ detail, especially considering areas. Whether they need for commercial use or intimate events, Sunnyda can provide the exact solution you require. We can take care of all your portable washroom trailer needs.
This trailer is constructed of selected high-grade and durable materials. It meets and exceeds local codes. There are two material options for trailer body, luxury FRP and standard EPS sandwich panel. The FRP panel makes wall one-piece, roof one piece, and any surface color is possible. While standard EPS sandwich panels, inside and outside surfaces are steel. The wall is combined with a few pieces.
With two decades in the industry, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer support and high-quality portable washroom trailers. Equipment and accessories of the trailer can be added including mirror, towel rack, basin, and more.
Sunnyda is your premier portable washroom trailer manufacturer!
- Data Sheet
|Portable Washroom Trailers Body||Fiber glass sandwich panel or called FRP panel- Luxury model|
EPS sandwich panel – Standard model
|Size||3700(L) x 1700(W) x 2500(H) mm|
|Fresh tank||450L, 0.4L per flush|
|Weight||1240kg, when water and waste tank is empty|
|Condition||Full mounted in factory|
|Loading||Can mix load with other model, or 2 SUT01 in a 40HQini in a 40HQ|
|Delivery time||40 days|
|Electrical||lighting 12V, as per customer local standard|
|Our service||Engineering-production-shipping-installation-warranty-after service support you develop your business|
Ultimate Guide to Portable Washroom Trailers
Sunnyda portable washroom trailers are available in the largest selection. It has unique durability and great features. These helps to ensures the smooth functioning of any major projects and any events. We serve from short term to long-term partnerships.
All Sunnyda portable washroom trailers are tested dependable, reliable, can custom made to your situations and events of all sizes. Over the years, Sunnyda strives to provide the best portable washroom trailers on the market, overseas and domestic.
These elegant and stylish design trailers will make your best choice for top-class events. If you wish, we can install more accessories and amenities such as air conditioner, hand basin, toilet, electric system, water system, and more others.
One portable washroom trailers can be loaded by 40HQ, or it can be added with one trailer. But, due to restricted container height, the wheels must be dismantled and need to be installed once onsite. We are regularly exporting products to the EU, AU, and US markets.
We, at Sunnyda, successfully served the international market in various industries. Our trailers had proven its reliability and performance for over 20 years.
Learn more about Sunnyda portable washroom trailers, get in touch with us. Can call or message us through email, or you could visit our factory. We warmly welcome and accommodate you.
Sunnyda is your premier portable washroom trailer manufacturer!
Portable Washroom Trailer-An Ultimate Buying Guide by Sunnyda.
A Portable Washroom Trailer is the topmost necessity for an outdoor trip or event. It allows you to fulfill all your restroom requirements at a reasonable distance from the site.
Whether you are planning for a construction site, an adventurous trip, or a wedding, all you workers and guests can feel at home because of excellent washroom facilities.
It will not just help you have a good time but also increase productivity since the washroom needs would not hold you back.
A Portable Washroom Trailer comes with high-quality amenities and perks like air conditioning, flushable toilets, and a luxurious vanity area. Let’s dig more about it.
1.What is a Portable Washroom Trailer?
2.What are the Features of a Portable Washroom Trailer?
3.What are the Components of a Portable Washroom Trailer?
4.At What Events can you Use the Portable Washroom Trailer?
5.How to Find the Right Chemicals for your Portable Washroom Trailer?
6.How to Deodorize your Portable Washroom Trailer?
7.How to Prevent Freezing in your Portable Washroom Trailer?
8.Why use Blue Dye and other Chemicals in your Portable Washroom Trailer?
9.What Factors to Consider While Selecting your Portable Washroom Trailer?
10.What should you look for in the Manufacturer While Buying your Portable Washroom Trailer?
11.Why Placing your Portable Washroom Trailer in the Parking Lot is Preferred?
12.How to Store your Portable Washroom Trailer?
13.How to Deal with Spilled Chemical in your Portable Washroom Trailer?
14.What Are Some Effective Ways to Deal with Graffiti in your Portable Washroom Trailer?
15.How to Deal with the Vacuum Tank Malfunctioning in your Portable Washroom Trailer?
16.What are the Management Practices for your Portable Washroom Trailer when Not in Use?
17.What is the Maintenance Routine for your Portable Washroom Trailer?
18.What are the Steps Involved in the Pumping and Cleaning Procedures for your Portable Washroom Trailer?
19.How to Solve Common Problems in your Portable Washroom Trailer?
20.What Safety Tips to Consider While Cleaning your Portable Washroom Trailer?
1. What is a Portable Washroom Trailer?
A Portable Washroom Trailer is an easily transportable washroom that you can install in an outdoor setting.
It is equipped with all the facilities of a washroom. This makes it preferable for all kinds of outdoor events like birthday parties, adventurous trips, corporate events, and weddings.
A Portable Washroom Trailer has supreme quality flushable toilets, faucets, and vanity areas for a luxurious and memorable experience.
What is better than being able to have your own portable washroom facility in an area where there is no public toilet? Yes, it’s an amazing way to satisfy and please your guests.
2. What are the Features of a Portable Washroom Trailer?
- A Portable Washroom Trailer is properly disinfected and sanitized.
- For men, it has ceramic urinals.
- It offers proper ventilation and fresh air through roof vents.
- To ensure support, it has leveling and stabilizing jacks.
- A Portable Washroom Trailer also has a music facility.
- For clearer vision, outdoor LED lights are available.
- There are Formica marbled surfaces and walls.
- To keep it clean, it has wastebaskets.
- The stalls are entirely enclosed to ensure privacy.
- To hold huge weights, it has wood flooring.
- There are exhaust fans to keep the washroom smelling fresh.
- Wall hangings and flowers add to the beauty.
- You can have a relaxing environment as it has precise climate control.
- The sinks are made of stainless steel with all-time running water.
- Paper towels are available for use.
- To ensure hygiene, it has ceramic soap dispensers.
- For events, Portable Washroom Trailer has a luxury mirror and vanity corner.
- Proper air-conditioning and central heating are available.
3. What are the Components of a Portable Washroom Trailer?
A Portable Washroom Trailer has the following components;
This component is equipped with ceramic toilets with the latest technology. The no-touch feature enables you to have a germ-free experience and stay away from diseases that spread through toilets.
The washing area has stainless steel sinks with all-time availability of hot and cold running water.
Every Portable Washroom Trailer has a dedicated vanity area with full-length mirrors and great lighting. It allows you to get ready right at the site with the supplies available at the moment.
4. At What Events can you Use the Portable Washroom Trailer?
A Portable Washroom Trailer is best to be used for outdoor events. It offers privacy and luxury at the same time as it has everything that you need in a restroom. You can get it installed for your outdoor events like the following;
- Educational trips.
- Family trips.
- Construction sites.
- Adventure trips.
- Wedding events.
- Family gatherings.
5. How to Find the Right Chemicals for your Portable Washroom Trailer?
For finding the right chemicals for your Portable Washroom Trailer, you must take care of the following points;
- Any chemical that you use in your washroom must be eco-friendly.
- It shall not contain formaldehyde, since most of the disposal sites do not accept it.
- There should be anti-corrosive properties in the chemical.
- The concentration of the chemical must be safe and acceptable.
- The chemical should be easily biodegradable so that its effects are short-lived.
- It shall not damage the ozone layer and cause global warming.
- The use of chemicals shall be in accordance with the rules of the state.
6. How to Deodorize your Portable Washroom Trailer?
You can deodorize your Portable Washroom Trailer by the following steps;
Keep the Black Water Tank Full
- Make sure you add some water into the tank after you clean up the black water tank and the tank never stays dry.
- The water is necessary as wastes need to be mixed with fluid when it goes in. If there is no water in the tank the waste will start to smell and it may damage the tank as well.
- While adding water to the Portable Washroom Trailer tank fill it so that the surface of the tank is covered.
- The amount of water depends upon the size of the tank but at an approximate value, it is calculated to be about seven to eight toilet bowls.
Add Water and Black Water Tank Chemical with Every Flush
- Adding water every time you use the toilet is another way to avoid a dried tank. Doing this will ensure that the Portable Washroom Trailer is free from unpleasant odor.
- It will also require adding some black water tank chemicals to manage odor, break down waste and toilet paper.
- Before using any chemical for the Portable Washroom Trailer read the instruction manual.
Prevent and Clean Clogs
- Prevention of a clog is the most significant thing. The most common reason for the clog is toilet paper.
- Portable Washroom Trailer tanks are not constructed for regular toilet paper. So when it is used, it results in a clogging and unpleasant odor. You can use biodegradable, or RV-grade toilet paper.
- When you empty a tank but nothing turns out then it’s obvious that it’s a clog.
7. How to Prevent Freezing in your Portable Washroom Trailer?
Outdoor events like skating, holiday lights, winter carnivals, and running events, are mostly planned in winters. Winters bring different challenges for Portable Washroom Trailer. You can use the following method to prevent freezing in it:
Split or Switch Out Tanks
In the switch-out tanks method, the frozen Portable Washroom Trailer is replaced by a new one. However in the split-out tank method the frozen tank changes with another half-size tank.
Adding De-icing Additives
De-icing additives are a better solution than others. It’s a combination of chlorides. All the operator needs to do is add it into the Portable Washroom Trailer flush tank. It will help prevent your tank from freezing above -25°F.
Adding Rock Salt With Methanol
Methanol and its mixing are difficult to handle. If not properly diluted it can destroy the tank and can prove to be dangerous.
Use of Methanol
Methanol is an easy way for preventing Portable Washroom Trailer from freezing. 42 oz/gal will not let the tank freeze below -9°F.
It is the most cost-friendly method to avoid freezing of Portable Washroom Trailer. Half-pound rock salt in a gallon of water can prevent freezing up to 26°F. You can use 2 pounds as well but above that is not effective.
De-icing Solution With Salt or Crystal
De-icing solution with magnesium crystal is expensive than rock salt and is effective for lower temperatures. It protects up to -26°F by using 2.25 per gallon for each tank.
8. Why use Blue Dye and other Chemicals in your Portable Washroom Trailer?
The blue dye is used in restroom deodorizers. It turns the water blue. It is a strong chemical that acts as a disinfectant, deodorizer, and stain remover. It fights against bacteria and prevents diseases such as cholera and UTIs.
A surfactant is a solubilizing agent that dissolves in the water and provides a homogenous mixture. It helps in removing greasy and difficult stains.
A fragrant deodorizer provides a fascinating smell for every user. There is a huge variety of fragrances. It adds a luxurious element.
Bacteria and other germs that grow in unhygienic environments are responsible for the unpleasant odor in your Portable Washroom Trailer. Biocide helps in preventing the growth of odor-producing bacteria.
9. What Factors to Consider While Selecting your Portable Washroom Trailer?
The factors to consider while selecting your Portable Washroom Trailer are as follows;
- High quality
- Origin of manufacture
- Material of construction
- Brand of the components
- The sturdiness of the material
10. What should you look for in the Manufacturer While Buying your Portable Washroom Trailer?
Following are the things you should look for in the manufacturer of your Portable Washroom Trailer;
- It should be checked by the manufacturer before sending it out for delivery.
- For the daily service of tanks, there should be a vacuum.
- All the electric components including lights should be in proper working condition.
- All the equipment and accessories of the Portable Washroom Trailer should be of high quality.
- It should have enough space that it can accommodate the promised number of people.
- The quantity of fragrance and chemicals provided should be adequate.
- It should provide all necessary security equipment for the safety of the user.
- All documentation must be completed.
- Price should be set according to the standard and should be reasonable
- The Portable Washroom Trailer should come with at least two years of warranty.
11. Why Placing your Portable Washroom Trailer in the Parking Lot is Preferred?
Placing a Portable Washroom Trailer in the parking lot is preferred because of the following reasons;
All the guests in an event can easily reach the parking lot since it is on even ground. Whether a guest is old, a child, a pregnant lady, or a disabled person, they can easily walk towards the washroom.
As a parking lot has a lot of space, your Portable Washroom Trailer can be easily placed there. The delivery, unloading, and loading are also convenient since the towing vehicle and other equipment can easily reach there.
A washroom must be at a place with good ventilation. A parking lot usually has excellent airflow and therefore it should be preferred.
12. How to Store your Portable Washroom Trailer?
In order to store your Portable Washroom Trailer, you must keep the following things in mind;
Make sure you service the washroom before storing it. All the debris and dirt shall be removed with the use of the best techniques such as pressure washing.
Dry and Sheltered Site
It shall be made sure that the Portable Washroom Trailer is in a dry and sheltered place.
Placing it in a dry place will avoid bacteria and mildew growth. The shelter will help it against direct sunlight or rain.
Only a person with authority or experience shall be allowed to be at the storage site. Otherwise, it shall be placed in a locked room so that no unauthorized person or children can enter it.
13. How to Deal with Spilled Chemical in your Portable Washroom Trailer?
If you have spilled blue chemical in your Portable Washroom Trailer, then you need to follow the following steps;
Stop the spill from spreading further in the restroom. Use a wiper or a cloth otherwise, the surface will get stained permanently.
Vacuum the blue chemical as much as you can using a cleaning wand to reach difficult areas.
To clean the leftover spill, cleaner and rags can be used. Depending upon the quantity of stain kitty little, graffiti remover, or oil dry can be the best pick.
Use professional help if you don’t have the proper equipment.
If you are not able to clean the stain properly then you might need to replace the floor sheet or the vinyl flooring.
14. What Are Some Effective Ways to Deal with Graffiti in your Portable Washroom Trailer?
Liquid or aerosol graffiti removal products such as Cooper’s Own Graffiti Remover, BANISH, and ArtBlaster are specially made for the Portable Washroom Trailer industry to clean graffiti.
- All these chemicals work best if they are left on the surface for long.
- Apply the chemical to the graffiti and leave it for some time.
- After some time, clean it with a rag or eraser properly.
- Apply a polisher or wax afterward to give it a shiny look.
15. How to Deal with the Vacuum Tank Malfunctioning in your Portable Washroom Trailer?
If the vacuum tank of your Portable Washroom Trailer is not functioning properly, there might the following issues;
It is a common problem and it can be easily overcome with the help of a cleaning wand. A vacuum can also be used to remove the blockade.
This problem comes with a serious hazard of short circuit and therefore it must be corrected timely. You can take the help of an electrician and it is better to keep all the wires restricted.
It leads to many complications and ultimately reduced lifespan. There must be a regular maintenance routine to keep a check on all issues.
A filter is easily blocked due to dust and debris. You must wash the filter regularly and inspect all the pipes. Regular inspection will help you get rid of accumulated contaminations.
16. What are the Management Practices for your Portable Washroom Trailer when Not in Use?
Following are the management practices to follow when the Portable Washroom Trailer is not in use
Keep the Toilet Clean
Clean your Portable Washroom Trailer regularly. You can use Thetford Premium RV Aqua-Clean Kitchen and Bath, Fluid_Ounces
Thetford 500236 Concentrated Toilet Cup Cleaner and Aqua-Kem RV holding tank treatment for cleaning purposes.
Keep it Empty
Never store your Portable Washroom with water in it. Before you pack it, make sure all the tanks are properly cleaned and flushed.
Open All the Apertures
While you are packing it, open all the apertures so that there is increased ventilation and the damage can be avoided. This will also help to keep it dry.
Moisturize the Seal
Don’t forget to moisturize the seal to prevent cracking with a spraying gun.
Store it in a Dry Place
Try to store your Portable Washroom Trailer in areas from where it is easily accessible and stays dry. There should be no direct sunlight or radiation.
17. What is the Maintenance Routine for your Portable Washroom Trailer?
Disinfect Each Stall From Inside
Use a good disinfectant to make all the surfaces germ-free. A cloth and spray can be used for the application. It will help to kill the disease-causing agents.
You can add additives to the tank to break down the waste material. Then wash it off the water and later use the disinfectant.
Let your Portable Washroom Trailer Get Fresh Air
It is good to open the doors of your washroom to get fresh air. Natural sunlight is also beneficial as it gets rid of all the pests and dampness in your Portable Washroom Trailer.
Use the Best Odor Control Chemicals
Blue chemical is the best and strongest product in the market. It kills the unpleasant odor and is good for the environment. Along with this, many odor products are available that have fragrance and antimicrobial properties.
Use Fresh Strap of Deodorizer
A fresh strap is a great option to deodorize your washroom as it lasts for 60 days. They can be easily fitted in a portable stack and make the environment fresh.
When a graffiti remover is used with a magic eraser scrub, it immediately makes the exterior look new.
You can also use a power washer along with this. It efficiently reduces the pen and pencil marks no matter how old they are.
Stock the Odour Control Supplies
Whether your toilet is being frequently used or not, it is necessary to keep an extra stock of all the toilet supplies. The sanitizer, toilet paper, soap, and air freshener shall never be insufficient for an event.
Keep a Check on Touchpoints
A common observation is that the points of your Portable Washroom Trailer that are frequently touched are more worn out and dirty.
For example, door handles, toilet paper dispensers, and hand sanitizers are so dirty that they need some special cleanliness routine.
Also, these parts tend to get more damaged and they must be replaced regularly.
18. What are the Steps Involved in the Pumping and Cleaning Procedures for your Portable Washroom Trailer?
The pumping and cleaning of your Portable Washroom Trailer shall be done according to the following points;
- Remove all the debris and trash from the floor by vacuuming or sweeping.
- Clean the tanks thoroughly and remove any trash with the help of a wand. You can also vacuum it.
- Brush and scrub the urinal and bowl sinks to remove any stains. You might need a good cleaning agent for that.
- Don’t forget the areas under the toilet and below the tank. Scrub them properly.
- Use a disinfectant on all the surfaces of the stall.
- Make sure that you use a urinal block.
- Clean and scrub the doors as well, especially the areas around the handles and the bottom.
- Clean the sink regularly so that there are no permanent stains.
- Use plenty of water for good drainage.
- Dust all the surfaces with the help of a duster.
- Clean the mirrors too.
19. How to Solve Common Problems in your Portable Washroom Trailer?
Here are a few common problems seen in all kinds of Portable Washroom Trailer;
- As electricity is necessary to power a stall, there are many electrical connections for the lights and air conditioning.
- Worn-out insulation and fluctuations in the electricity supply can lead to serious damage. Therefore, the stability of the source of electricity must be maintained.
- Such issues shall only be handled by an electrician since they can cause trouble for a common man.
- Paper towels, jewelry pieces, clothing pieces tend to fall in the drain and eventually clog the hose. It will lead to poor drainage causing the smell in the stall.
- A clogged hose can be corrected by using a pump or a plunger. You also may need to break the hose or cut it down.
- Pencil marks, pen marks, spray paints, dents, and worn-out paint shall be corrected as soon as it is found on the exterior.
- You can do this by using chemicals and graffiti removers.
- The filters tend to trap the smallest particle of dirt due to very small openings. This dirt tends to accumulate over time and eventually blocks the filter completely.
- It can be cleaned with the help of a good cleaning agent and a brush.
- The greasy stains are difficult to remove and therefore they gather more dirt over time and get bigger and uglier.
- The best way to remove the greasy stains is to use hot water and a degreaser or a surfactant.
20. What Safety Tips to Consider While Cleaning your Portable Washroom Trailer?
Here a few safety tips you must consider when
Some general safety tips for safe use of the Portable Washroom Trailer are as follows;
All the chemicals must be according to the SDS instructions. They shall be eco-friendly and user-friendly as well.
All the workers must wear the necessary safety equipment while cleaning the washroom. The safety equipment includes a hat, boots, and gloves, etc.
The handling of your Portable Washroom Trailer must be well managed as it can lead to serious injuries. The loading and unloading must be done with proper protocol.
All the waste shall be directed to the dedicated area. There shall be no disposal without the permission of the area manager. The waste shall be free of any harmful substances.
It shall be made sure that the worker is not calling or texting while cleaning the stall. This can lead to tripping and slipping. As the toilet floor is usually wet and slippery while cleaning.
Proper information about the features, components, and benefits of a Portable Washroom Trailer enables you to choose the best one.
You can increase the life and productivity of your Portable Washroom Trailer with a good maintenance routine.
FAQs of Portable Washroom Trailer.
- How can you Use a Banjo Valve for the Vacuum of your Portable Washroom Trailer?
A banjo valve is used at one end of the hose of the vacuum of your Portable Washroom Trailer. This helps to avoid multiple suction issues.
- Can you use your Portable Washroom Trailer in Winters?
Yes, you can use a Portable Washroom Trailer in the winter if the infrastructure is specially built. Antifreeze can also be helpful.
- Why Cetrimonium Chloride shall be Avoided to be Used in your Portable Washroom Trailer?
Cetrimonium Chloride can burn the skin and irritate the eyes when used for cleaning your Portable Washroom Trailer. Therefore, it shall be avoided.
- What is the Concentration of HCL in the Toilet Cleaners Commonly Used for your Portable Washroom Trailer?
The toilet cleaners for your Portable Washroom Trailer have 10% HCL. This concentration is not safe.
- Why is Sodium Hydroxide Harmful to be Used in your Portable Washroom Trailer?
Sodium Hydroxide is undesirable to be used in your Portable Washroom Trailer since it corrodes the skin. Also, it breaks down the proteins and lipids if it comes in direct contact with the body.
- What is the Electricity Requirement of your Portable Washroom Trailer?
A Portable Washroom Trailer needs 120 volts of 15-20 AMPs.
- What is the Capacity of the Freshwater Tanks of your Portable Washroom Trailer?
The Freshwater Tanks in your Portable Washroom Trailer have the capacity of 50-70 gallons.
- Is PSAI Membership Important for your Portable Washroom Trailer?
A PSAI membership helps in the ownership and maintenance of your Portable Washroom Trailer.
- Which Truck is Best for Loading your Portable Washroom Trailer?
Super mongo mover with 4, 6, or 8 wheels is best for loading your Portable Washroom Trailer.
- How to Prevent an Overflowing Septic Tank in your Portable Washroom Trailer?
An overflowing septic tank in your Portable Washroom Trailer can be avoided by keeping a check on calibration.
- How to Make your Portable Washroom Trailer Baby-Friendly?
A Portable Washroom Trailer can be made baby-friendly by installing a baby changing station.
- Can you Install your Portable Washroom Trailer indoors?
Yes, a Portable Washroom Trailer can be installed indoors if the entrance is big enough.
- Does your Portable Washroom Trailer need Fuel?
A Portable Washroom Trailer does not need fuel on its own but the towing vehicle or the generator needs petrol or gas to fuel it.
- How to Correct Vandalism on your Portable Washroom Trailer?
Vandalism can be corrected by fixing the dents and chipped paint from your Portable Washroom Trailer. There are certain tools and equipment you may require.
- What is the Preferred Construction of your Portable Washroom Trailer?
A Portable Washroom Trailer is preferred if the construction material is mainly fiberglass. However, if your stall is made up of metal, it requires a lot of maintenance and is very costly.