Prefabricated Warehouse Supplier
- 10+ years of Outstanding Service
- Paint or Galvanized Warehouse
- Wide Application
- Cost-effective Prefabricated Warehouse
- CE, ISO9001 and ISO14001 Certified
Your Reliable Partner and Prefabricated Warehouse Manufacturer in China
Sunnyda prefabricated warehouse is constructed from strong and lightweight materials, CE-certified. If you are a manufacturer, this warehouse is your perfect choice.
Sunnyda design and engineer prefabricated warehouse to meet different industry applications. From small storage buildings to giant arenas, the prefabricated warehouses can support your needs. Maximum performance and efficiency assured of. At a very reasonable price, you can get a high-quality prefabricated warehouse.
We, at Sunnyda designed the warehouse with the specifications given, including height and weight, materials, and other details. We provide a one-stop solution for prefabricated warehouse, fabrication up to on-site installation, we provide excellent service.
Prefab steel building
Q345 or Q235 steel frame, paint or galvanized steel
Single steel sheet for insulated sandwich panel wall and roof, or fiber cement
Various type door and window ready made in factory
Electrical and plumbing system
Decoration materials and inside fittings can be shipped together
1, Wind resistance: Grade 11(wind speed ≤ 111.5km/h)
2, Earthquake resistance: Grade 8
3, Live load capacity of roofing: 0.5KN/m2
4, External and internal wall heat transmission coefficient: 0.35Kcal/m2hc
5, Live load of corridor is 2.0KN/m2
6, Sunnyda would like to design your steel building as per your requirement
Our Service: Engineering, drawing, calculation -production-shipping-installation-warranty-after service support you develop your business
Ultimate Guide to Prefabricated Warehouse
Sunnyda prefabricated warehouse is built with cover channels, decoration panels, doors, and windows. It also can be included with water system and electrical system, if required. Full sets of equipment and accessory options are available for you to choose from.
Prefabricated warehouse is ideal for storing goods and materials. If you need a warehouse shed for your commercial business or special project, Sunnyda can give the right solution to you.
Our professional designer and engineers will work with you to design and built structure in the most practical way. Using innovative techniques, most advanced production equipment, most durable storage facilities met. We are proud to say that our prefabricated warehouse is able to last more than 50 years.
Sunnyda prefabricated warehouse will enhances you experience storage in every term. This storage facility can withstand extreme climate conditions. It is consists of strong features that make it ideal for any industrial application.
Either used as community halls, factory sheds, warehouse, workshop, greenhouse, or any other possible uses, Sunnyda prefabricated warehouse offers fast, easy, cost-effective, and flexible solutions.
We are known as a premier manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of prefabricated warehouses in the international market. Preferred by most large enterprises and having big projects. We mainly export products to South America, Africa, Belgium, Chile, Fiji, New Caledonia, Dubai, and many more.
Sunnyda with more than 10 years of experience in exporting steel structure building, we know how to ship prefabricated warehouses properly, optimize loading, and adopt economic ways. There are fewer problems when you rely on us.
Sunnyda with more than 10 years of experience in exporting steel structure building, we know how to ship prefabricated warehouses properly, optimize loading, and adopt economic ways. There are fewer problems when you rely on us.
We can deliver a prefabricated warehouse is just a short time. Normally, it takes 35 days or less. For urgent project needs, main beam and column can be shipped in 15 days. Anchor bolts can be shipped immediately.
Having an experience of over two decades in the industry, we truly comply with ISO9001 and ISO14001 certification. For that reason, you can guarantee excellent service from us.
On residential, commercial, or industrial establishment storage space solutions, Sunnyda can satisfy your warehouse and storage needs.
If you are interested in Sunnyda prefabricated warehouse, please feel free to contact us. We warmly welcome your inquiries.
Table of Contents
2. What Is Prefabricated Warehouse?
3. How to find a high-quality prefabricated warehouse manufacturer in China?
4. What are our advantages on prefabricated warehouse compared with other competitors
5. What strengths does a high-quality prefabricated warehouse manufacturer have?
6. What can Our Clients Expect From Us?
7. How we start the prefabricated warehouse
8. What materials are used for a prefabricated warehouse?
9. Why Should I choose Prefabricated Warehouse For the Project?
10. Which projects can the prefabricated warehouse be applied to?
11. Why Should I choose your Prefabricated Warehouse?
12. Should I apply for Permission For the Prefabricated Warehouse first?
13. Could You Comply the prefabricated warehouse With Local / International Building Codes?
14. What is the Standard size for a Prefabricated Warehouse?
15. Can You design the prefabricated warehouse-size for different projects?
16. What kinds of Foundation / Ground Are suitable For the Prefabricated Warehouse?
17. Can You Customize the Prefabricated Warehouse according to My Exact Requirements?
18. May I customize Doors, Windows And Ancillary Items To My Prefabricated Warehouse?
19. Can I Expand The Size Of the Prefabricated Warehouse Later?
20. How Long Does It Take To Deliver A Prefabricated Warehouse after placing the order?
21. How do you deal with If Something Is Missing Or Damaged in the prefabricated warehouse?
22. How Long Does it Takes to Install A Prefabricated Warehouse?
23. Does Your Prefabricated Warehouse Require Any Periodic Maintenance?
24. Can The Prefabricated Warehouse Be Moved Easily To Another Location?
25. Must I need Insulation for the prefabricated warehouse?
26. Why Should use insulation the Prefabricated Warehouse?
27. What insulation options provided for a prefabricated warehouse?
28. What Should I take into consideration When Comparing Different Insulations?
29. Could You Provide Sound Insulation?
30. Is the Prefabricated Warehouse Hurricane-Proof /Wind And Earthquake Resistant?
31. Is the Prefabricated Warehouse Snow Load-Bearing?
32. Is the Prefabricated Warehouse Fireproof?
33. Is the Prefabricated Warehouse Waterproof?
34. Is the Prefabricated Warehouse Energy-Efficient?
35. Is the Prefabricated Warehouse Lightweight?
36. If Prefabricated Warehouse Walls can uphold loads?
37. Is the Prefabricated Warehouse Recyclable?
38. What’s the Warranty for a prefabricated warehouse?
If you are looking to construct a prefabricated warehouse for your new business, but you still have some questions and concerns. The following frequently-asked questions will cover basic information about Sunnyda Prefabricated Warehouses.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us:
prefabricated warehouse view
What is Prefabricated Warehouse?
A Prefabricated warehouse is an efficient, durable, sustainable and flexible facility designed and manufactured to optimize your business operations.
Prefabricated warehouses are the perfect solution for manufacturers, wholesalers, exporters, importers, due to their high-quality performance, low cost, big span, high strength, lightweight, architecture and aesthetics.
It is widely applied for industrial, commercial and agricultural operations, storage of goods, workshops, office blocks, etc…
How to find a high-quality prefabricated warehouse manufacturer in China?
If you want to import a prefabricated warehouse from China and want to find a reliable manufacturer, you need to evaluate the manufacturer’s one-stop project capabilities, who can deliver successfully multi-country projects for various industries including residential, commercial, industrial, warehouse, storage retail, automotive, agriculture, aviation, oil, energy, marine, transportation, community and more.
No matter what type of prefabricated warehouse you are looking for, manufacturers are capable to design, engineer and manufacture the best steel buildings that respond to your industry requirements and functionality.
Manufacturers’ team of highly qualified specialists analyzes and evaluates each project to understand the client’s business needs in order to provide on time and on budget solutions during the entire project phases from planning, design, engineering, manufacturing, delivery to after-sales service.
modern prefabricated warehouse design
What are our advantages on prefabricated warehouse compared with other competitors?
- Sunnyda operates from one of the most technologically advanced manufacturing facilities in the Prefabricated Warehouses industry.
- In-house design, engineering and manufacturing operations.
- Certified ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and CE Marking.
- International Portfolio.
- Production capacity up to ,000 m² per week.
- Capability to operate 24 /7.
- Excellent customer service from initial consultations to after-warranty service.
- Experience in all project sizes, from the area of 200 m2to over 1000000 m2
- Full compliance with local and international building codes.
- Our Projects
From design, engineering, manufacturing to construction and after-sales service Sunnyda is your global partner who can offer you the highest value prefabricated warehouse and always surpass your expectations.
So, if you are looking to enjoy high quality, functionality and sustainability of prefabricated warehouses built for a lifetime lasting, affordable, safe, energy-efficient, with almost no maintenance, no water damage – No corrosion, mildew or mold, warm in winters and cool in summers; Sunnyda provide you with one-stop cost-effective solutions for all project sizes including high-end multi-prefabricated warehouses, industrial areas complexes, and large scale international projects which require knowledge, experience and turnkey.
If you’re looking for a prefabricated warehouse that is designed, engineered and manufactured in one of the most computerized manufacturing facilities in the World. Sunnyda is capable to deliver the most innovative prefabricated warehouse, which are resource-efficient, climate-smart, built to code and withstand the most challenging weather conditions in the World.
Whether you are looking for a standard prefabricated warehouse, or a special project, or you have a unique custom design in mind, we can provide you with the best design in structure functionally and architectural aesthetics.
industrial prefabricated warehouse
What strengths does a high-quality prefabricated warehouse manufacturer have?
High-quality prefabricated warehouse manufacturers can turn investor’s design ideas into a real prefabricated warehouse that meets your business operations efficiency, enhances your brand aesthetics and makes your business place pleasing and comfortable.
They provide one-stop design solutions from conception to completion, and easily convert your design ideas into a quickly, and economically completed prefabricated warehouse.
Combining know-how and utilizing the very latest technology in Computer-Aided Design (CAD) modeling and CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) precision engineering equipment. Through effective planning and communication, it is ensured that all required drawings, plans and technical specifications are documented, visualized and approved. Moreover,
From the initial sketch idea of your project to manufacturing, installation and after-sales service, the entire project processes are controlled in our in-house manufacturing facilities, for the objective to guarantee a high level of reliability, reduce costs and save time.
If you are looking to build a prefabricated warehouse to run your everyday business operations with excellence. Our prefabricated warehouses are manufactured in a controlled environment that follows international standards.
Our quality assurance and control system is accredited by international organizations, this enabled us to achieve stakeholder’s maximum satisfaction.
- ISO 9001:2015: Quality Assurance Management System Certification.
- ISO 14001:2015: Environmental Management System Certification.
- CE Marking, Certification of Conformity with European Union requirements.
Each assembly and sub-assembly is built through multiple quality checks by certified engineers, in a weather-resistant facility which complies with international safety and Health measures and regulations.
Our streamlined facility is fully equipped with computer numerically controlled machinery which makes our manufacturing process more efficient. Our highly qualified team guarantees quality precision, flexibility, planning and fast delivery for large, medium and small projects.
front view of the prefabricated warehouse
If you are looking for a top-of-the-line, quality prefabricated warehouse, Sunnyda can provide you with the most up-to-date steel structure and structural components of high strength, durability and less carbon.
The steel gauge is selected according to your prefabricated warehouse-size; location’s climate load requirements, and your local building codes.
Light Steel gauges
To guarantee long-lasting and maximum protection, the strongest and the most flexible steel in the industry is used:
- Steel gauge from 22 to 26.
- Class A cladding.
- For all 20 and 22 gauge panels, 80-grade steel panels are used.
- Panels are designed with deep corrugation of 5” to 9.5” depth.
- Arch panels are manufactured to the specification of exacting form and fit.
- Panels are designed, pre-cut and die-punched to overlap and perfectly align perfectly with each adjacent panel.
- Bolt holes shall be punched down each seam with a double of holes to create a weather-tight seal.
simple design for a prefabricated warehouse
Structural steel with incredible strength, flexibility and long spans is used in heavy-duty prefabricated warehouse projects such as industrial plants and multi-story buildings, to provide more stability and to withstand heavy loads and seismic activities.
Sunnyda uses the best anti-corrosive protections to ensure exceptional corrosion resistance in different climates, durability and longevity.
A variety of coating protection systems are available depending on your application (i.e. Chemical Processing, Power Generation, Marine, Mining, Petrochemical, Paper Food & Beverage Processing).
Our prefabricated warehouse steel structures are coated using:
- Galvalume Coating: this type of coating is excellent corrosion protection in most environments, it lasts for more than 35
- Organic Coating: used mainly during processing as a dry lubricant to improve the aesthetic appearance and provide resistance to weather, humidity, abrasion, chemical resistance and toughness.
- Acrylic Coating: used to add a bright attractive appearance and enhance the look of Galvalume.
- Epoxy Coatings: used widely for industrial and marine prefabricated warehouse steel structure coating due to its chemical resistance and excellent adhesion to steel.
- Polyurethane Coatings: used on structural steel as topcoats over epoxy primers to provide excellent gloss, for color retention, UV resistance and aesthetic reasons.
- Zinc Coatings: this rich coating is used to provide excellent corrosion protection to structural steel from corroding.
- Inorganic Zinc, Organic Zinc, Alkyds, Polyureas, Polyaspartics, Polysiloxanes, Vinyl Esters and other coatings types are used according to your prefabricated warehouse location climate and purpose.
fashionable prefabricated warehouse
Sheeting and Roofing
We deliver the highest-quality sheeting and roofing paints which offer excellent corrosion resistance, durability, abrasion-resistance, with up to 25 years of manufacturing coating guarantee.
To intensify the roof’s integrity, we provide a variety of durable corrugated or sheet metal roofing in different models:
- Galvanized Steel Sheet: this is a carbon steel sheet coated with high-quality hot dipped zinc, available in bare or painted.
- PVC Plastisol Coated: this is a durable, long-lasting coating, which lasts up to 30 years to maintenance or repaints under a typical environment. , weather-resistant, high resistance to weather, scratching and damage.
- Polyester Painted Sheets: mainly used for agricultural warehouse structures due to its reasonable price and medium-length lifespan as it requires maintenance every 5-10 Years.
- Box Profile Steel Cladding: this is an incredibly durable, economic option, available in various finishes including plastic leather grain coated, plain galvanized, polyester paint, in a gauge of 0.5mm and 0.7mm, it can be cut to your exact required length required up to 7m.
- Curved Corrugated Steel Sheets.
- R.P (glass reinforced plastic) Roof lights used to provide natural light into buildings, more durable than basic clear PVC sheets.
- Bitumen: this is a highly durable, long-lasting and waterproof roofing sheet made of bitumen.
- Fibre Cement Roof Cladding: this type of roofing sheet is ideal for its rust-free materials, great thermal insulation properties, and is resistant to warping, fire and 100% recyclable.
- Sheet Metal: available in various colors and finishes to match your aesthetics requirements. This is a strong roof protective metal sheet made of zinc and reinforced with chromatic acid layer, lightweight, durable, it has excellent insulation, waterproof and rust prevention capabilities.
- Aluminum asphalt coating: it helps to expand a metal roofing sheet’s lifespan.
- Insulated Roof Cladding: ideal to clad and insulate your prefabricated warehouse, due to its incredible thermal performance, high ability to retain heat, and minimize the cost of your energy bills.
- Tile Effect Roofing Sheets: available in various finishes including polyester paint and plastic coated to suit your aesthetic requirements. It has a thickness or gauge of 0.5mm, and can be cut to any length up to 6m.
- Special finishes: Aluminium Copper, Aluzinc, Stainless Steel, Weathering Steel.
- Colors: Special colours are available upon request.
- Steel Wall Cladding Sheets:
Sunnyda offers a comprehensive range of premium quality internal and external wall cladding sheets, weather-resistant to provide thermal insulation to your warehouse.
Our wall cladding sheets are made of galvanized steel, and can be coated with plastisol leather grain or polyester paint. A comprehensive range of accessories can be offered including metal guttering, foam fillers, sealants, and ridge flashings.
The standard lengths are three meters.
- PVC Wall Cladding Sheets:
We offer a wide range of high-quality hygienic and fire-proof wall cladding which are ideal for applications such as food processing facilities and commercial kitchens. It can be coated with polyester paint or plastisol leather grain.
prefabricated warehouse exterior look
Modular Wall Panel System (Optional)
Our prefabricated warehouse modular wall panel systems are demountable it allows you to quickly divide your warehouse space into different departments, offices, conference rooms, or any desired floor plans.
Due to its lightweight and durable panels connected with adjacent panels, proprietary lug and connector system, they can be easily dismantled and modified.
They are available in different models, sizes, colors and special features to reflect your brand interest.
What can Our Clients Expect From Us?
High-performance Prefabricated Warehouses
- Durable, Strong, Efficient and Safe.
- Simple and quick assembly and disassembly.
- Quakeproof, waterproof, windproof, moisture-proof, heat preservation and sound insulation, with almost no maintenance.
- Manufacturer warranty.
On-Time And Within Budget Project
Sunnyda can speed your prefabricated warehouse construction and accelerate your schedules by 50%. It can also, dramatically cut your costs by 35% and faster your Return On Investment (ROI).
Adaptable to your business needs
For the objective to add value to the look of your business, we adapt your prefabricated warehouse to your specific needs by incorporating key features that are fully functional such as:
- Fully finished prefabricated warehouse.
- Fully finished single unit.
- Fully finished walls.
- Fully finished sections.
Flexible Shipping and Logistics
Our prefabricated warehouses are efficiently packed and loaded into a container to be delivered on time to construction sites around the globe for assembly. Our prefabricated warehouses are stress-free shipping and delivery; our team will work with you step by step to support you to handle the logistics.
panoramic of prefabricated warehouse
Efficient Unloading And Offloading
Sunnyda follows strict delivery quality assurance through a series of quality checks and inspections before your prefabricated warehouse is loaded onto the trucks.
Your prefabricated warehouse is loaded for easy offloading. We clearly label components to make your Inventory check easy and quick. However, depending on the size of your building, you may choose to unload the panels by hand or forklift, while the entire off-loading can be completed by a team of 5 people in approximately 1-2 hours.
Or prefabricated warehouses are designed, engineered and manufactured for a simple and quick assembly. They are completely detachable, expandable and can be relocated.
Customized Prefabricated Warehouse
No matter what level of customization, projects size, configuration and specification your project requires, our talented designers will make your custom prefabricated warehouse a reality.
Our knowledgeable teams will help you choose your desired design and customization plan that best fits your industry and guide you through the entire process from the initial design ideas to working drawings, manufacturing, shipping and installation.
We offer you exceptional quality bespoke, durable, sophisticated styling and perfect fit interior and exterior warehouse features.
We use the highest quality standards materials, specialized design software and computer analysis.
World-class and longer life span materials are sourced exclusively to achieve the impressive architectural design.
We provide you with a wide variety of prefabricated warehouse models, features, parts and accessories to help you create a custom warehouse that fits your unique needs.
Whether your prefabricated warehouse, it’s for commercial, industrial, agricultural use or anything else. Sunnyda offers several types of insulation to meet your requirements.
- Fiberglass: loose-fill or batts insulation are available in different blankets thickness and facing to best suit your needs.
- Cellulose: can be installed in walls of commercial prefabricated warehouses, it’s environmentally friendly, as it’s made of 75 % of recycled material.
- Spray foam insulation: made of polyurethane, it helps reduce air infiltration.
- Radiant barrier: reflective insulation that can be installed under the roof as it reflects radiant heat and reduces cooling costs.
- Reflective Foil Insulation: effective in both cold and warm weather, it can make an unbearable environment a pleasant place to work; it is not affected by moisture or humidity, while no special handling or clothing is required for its installation.
Comprehensive ranges of weather-resistant and solid vertical enwalls are pre-cut and die-punched for quick and easy assembly.
We provide high-performance and trouble-free operation doors for light and heavy-duty, fire-rated. Doors can be customized according to your business needs in different sizes, for internal and external applications.
All doors are backed by our guarantee.
prefabricated warehouse finished installation
§ Overhead Doors including blast-resistant doors and loading dock equipment.
- Bi-Fold Doors.
- Rolling Sheet Doors.
- High-Speed Rolling Doors.
- Electric roller shutter doors.
- Sandwich panel doors.
- Security doors.
- Garage doors.
- Service doors.
- Commercial door openers and accessories.
- Steel-framed openings for end walls and sidewalls come ready to install doors on.
- With or without insulation.
- Paint finishes options and colors matching your brand aesthetic.
- Security and safety options.
We offer a wide array of windows in a variety of sizes and models to meet your specific needs:
- PVC sliding windows.
- Aluminum alloy or Shutter windows.
- Swing window.
To ensure high levels of daylight and a natural feel throughout your prefabricated warehouse, we provide a variety of skylights system models including large atrium spans. Our skylight systems are resistant to high wind can be made in different colors and weights as per your preferences.
side view of a prefabricated warehouse
We provide cost-effective, easy-to-install ventilation solutions to eliminate condensation and maximize air circulation in your site.
Vents are available in different models circular, Lover Vent, ridge, Turbine vents, etc..
Model and Size depend largely on the prefabricated warehouse location and purpose.
- Industrial and Commercial Ventilation: an axial fan, roof ventilation, etc…
- Venting modules
- Factory-fitted blinds
- Variety of covers for the structure
- Aisle Board
- Wall Board
- Roof Board
- Ceilings: Aluminum / Gypsum board.
- Gutter systems
- External canopy porches
- Ancillaries and Accessories.
- Water Pipes and Electrical: according to your standards requirements.
- Supporting Facilities: toilets, washbasin, switch, socket, air-condition and others, as per customers’ needs.
How we start the prefabricated warehouse?
From inquiry to after-sales service, you will have a project manager who will be in direct contact with you during the following processes:
1) Estimation and formal quotation.
2) Agreed agreement and project confirmation.
3) 3D drawing visual presentation, rear elevation, front elevation, aerial view of the slab, arch profile, column, etc…
- For fast and easy installation, all components are pre-cut, pre-drilled and bolts are made at our factory with high accuracy for easy assembly.
- Our assembly manual will provide you with general step-by-step information on the storage, safety, and installation of structure, parts and accessories.
- Our prefabricated warehouses are designed for do-it-yourself. Assembly can be made by a local contractor according to project size.
high-grade prefabricated warehouse frame
What materials are used for a prefabricated warehouse?
All of our prefabricated warehouses are made up with:
- High-grade steel, corrosive resistant.
- Hot dipped galvanized steel is used for all connecting components including ridge inserts and eave.
- Roof covers are made of industrial durable, grade flame-retardant coated PVC material or composite steel sheet roof panels.
- Sidewalls are made of tested proof insulated and non-insulated composite walling which withstand extreme weather conditions.
- We only use high-quality materials and we fully comply with international and local building code requirements.
Why Should I choose Prefabricated Warehouse For the Project?
Prefabricated Warehouse are cost-effective, delivered on time and within budget, durable, strong, longevity, functional, flexible, easy and fast to assemble, easy to relocate and almost no maintenance is required for the long run.
inside view of the prefabricated warehouse
Which projects can the prefabricated warehouse be applied to?
Prefabricated Warehouses can be used for all business applications which require an ideal covered space designed to optimize their entire business operations.
Our Prefabricated Warehouses serves a wide variety of application types including but not limited to the following:
- General storage, storehouses, deposits.
- Factories, workshops, production halls.
- Industrial facilities.
- Commercial facilities: retail stores, car showrooms, parking of vehicles and machinery.
- Logistical distribution centers, loading/unloading areas.
- Agro energy facilities.
- Climate Controlled facilities.
- Sports halls, multipurpose rooms.
ideal prefabricated warehouse into reality
Why Should I choose your Prefabricated Warehouse?
Sunnyda Prefabricated Warehouse is a tangible asset with high value; it’s an effective solution for your project construction investment in terms of cost, time, high quality, innovation and durability.
Within weeks it can be efficiently designed, accurately manufactured, delivered and easily installed on your site.
Should I apply for Permission For the Prefabricated Warehouse first?
Yes, you will need to check with your local authorities the required permissions, in the meantime, we will support your application with all relevant drawings and documentation if required. Please, note that our Prefabricated Warehouses comply with various countries’ local building code requirements.
Could You Comply prefabricated warehouses With Local / International Building Codes?
Yes, absolutely. Our structures are designed to meet and surpass international and local building regulations in terms of:
- High wind and snow load requirements.
- All designs and calculations are stamped by a certified engineer.
- Clear diagramed drawings of your prefabricated warehouse are provided.
What is the Standard size for a Prefabricated Warehouse?
Standard Prefabricated Warehouse is available in the flowing sizes:
- Span widths of 10 m, 15 m, 20 m, 25 m,
- Eave heights of 3 m, 6 m, 9 m, 10 m,12m, etc.
prefabricated warehouse customisation
Can You design the prefabricated warehouse-size for different projects?
Yes, absolutely, we can custom-manufacture your Prefabricated Warehouse according to your special span widths and eave heights.
What kinds of Foundation / Ground Are suitable For the Prefabricated Warehouse?
Our Prefabricated Warehouse can be installed on to most hard and load-bearing ground such as asphalt or concrete. Our coordinators will advise your contractor during the foundation preparation.
Can You Customize the Prefabricated Warehouse according to My Exact Requirements?
Yes, of course, due to our in-house manufacturing capabilities and designers’ expertise we can custom any prefabricated warehouse for most applications according to your particular and exact specifications.
May I customize Doors, Windows And Ancillary Items To My Prefabricated Warehouse?
Yes, our prefabricated warehouse structure is designed to fit various types of doors, sectional, high-speed doors, roller-shutter, windows, lighting, gutter systems, external canopy porches and more.
Can I Expand The Size Of the Prefabricated Warehouse Later?
Yes, our Prefabricated Warehouse structure can be extended in length, width or height easily.
sports hall for prefabricated warehouse
How Long Does It Take To Deliver A Prefabricated Warehouse after placing the order?
Manufacturing of Prefabricated Warehouse usually takes 2-3 weeks from date of order confirmation in addition to shipping time. However, delivery time varies according to project size and customization level.
How do you deal with If Something Is Missing Or Damaged in the prefabricated warehouse?
The packing list is sent before delivery for inventory purposes. In the unlikely event that any part is missing or damaged, please take photographs and contact us immediately for immediate action.
How Long Does it Take to Install A Prefabricated Warehouse?
From arrival on site to final assembly, small and medium prefabricated warehouse can be installed in few days; while, larger ones take from 10 to 15 days.
Installation duration depends on the size, span width, length, walling type, and other specifications.
Does Your Prefabricated Warehouse Require Any Periodic Maintenance?
No, our structures are virtually maintenance free being made of strong materials and manufactured by the highest level of workmanship to last for decades under warranty.
different designs for a prefabricated warehouse
Can The Prefabricated Warehouse Be Moved Easily To Another Location?
Yes. Our structures can be easily dismantled and relocated with minimal disruption to your business environment.
Must I need Insulation for the prefabricated warehouse?
Insulating your prefabricated warehouse building is greatly dependent on your location climate conditions, type usage, purpose and specific needs.
the whole view of the prefabricated warehouse
Why Should use insulation the Prefabricated Warehouse?
It is mainly to keep your warehouse building comfortable in hotter or colder seasons. It’s necessary to reduce the level of heat caused by solar radiation, or reduce cooling and condensation caused by exposure to cold climate snow, frost, etc…
What insulation options provided for a prefabricated warehouse?
We provide bespoke insulation solutions with the highest R-Value, tailored to your specific requirements including:
- Spray foam insulation.
- Radiant barrier.
- Reflective Foil Insulation.
prefabricated warehouse into the meeting room
What Should I take into consideration When Comparing Different Insulations?
It’s important to be mindful of selecting the insulation type with the highest R-Value and permeability to prevent heat transfer, condensation, noise, etc…
Could You Provide Sound Insulation?
A high-quality sound insulation Panel can be used to reduce noise, up to 50db sound isolation can be provided which is 3 or 5 times greater than the traditional construction walls level of sound isolation.
Is the Prefabricated Warehouse Hurricane-Proof /Wind And Earthquake Resistant?
Yes, absolutely. Our prefabricated warehouses meet national and international standards for anti-quake, anti-pressure and anti-impact.
Our prefabricated warehouses are designed and tested to support gravity loads using high strengths beam-to-column connections. Our buildings are inherently ductile and flexible, it flexes under extreme loads rather than crumbling or crushing.
prefabricated warehouse for car storage
Is the Prefabricated Warehouse Snow Load-Bearing?
During the initial design process, snow loads are calculated. A special prefabricated warehouse roof is designed with a pitched slope for locations with a heavy snow load of more than 300 per square foot.
Is the Prefabricated Warehouse Fireproof?
Our prefabricated warehouses are made according to A-level fire resistance standards. It can reach a high temperature of 1000 degrees. Furthermore, our structures are tested under 750°C (1382°F) controlling temperature.
Advanced design techniques used, non-combustible steel, fire-proof materials increase significantly the amount of fire protection required in our prefabricated warehouse.
Is the Prefabricated Warehouse Waterproof?
Yes, absolutely. Due to high standard water-proof and damp-proof materials used and tested our prefabricated warehouse are water-proof resistant.
Is the Prefabricated Warehouse Energy-Efficient?
For the long-term energy saving, we design your prefabricated warehouse to be light, airy and nature friendly.
Well insulated to be cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
different views for prefabricated car storage warehouse
Is the Prefabricated Warehouse Lightweight?
The volume-weight approximately: 650-850 kg/m3 (i.e. the weight is only 1/5 of the traditional construction methods wall).
If Prefabricated Warehouse Walls can uphold loads?
Yes, effectively. Structured walls can uphold up to 55kg heavy loads. For example, cement panels can be covered with wallpaper, wood panels, ceramic tile, or other materials.
Is the Prefabricated Warehouse Recyclable?
Yes, of course. 98% of its components can be reused or recycled.
beautiful foundation for the prefabricated warehouse
What’s the Warranty for a prefabricated warehouse?
Our Prefabricated Warehouses have 1 year backed warranty.
- Workmanship: 1 Year Warranty.
- Panel Warranty: 1 Year Warranty.
- Paint Warranty: 1
- Other materials: warranty is subject to contract.