Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet Supplier
- Excellent Heat Insulation, Sound Proofing, and Water Resistant
- Competitive Price
- High Mechanical Strength
- Strong Corrosion Resistant
- Short Delivery Time 4-7 days
Your Reliable Partner and Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet Manufacturer
Sunnydafalls among the names of well-renowned brands and the topquality manufacturer of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet, abbreviated as PPGI Steel Sheet. Our exclusive product is widely known for its excellence and durability, which is massively produced by using a quality raw material.
Sunnyda takes pride in being among the most reliable supplier of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheetin China. Our company perfectly designs color-coated and prepainted products of different colors and RAL quantities according to your requirements.
All our products follow international quality standards. Sunnyda owns machines that are controlled by the computer system, with attributes like PLC display, smart operation, reliable operation, durable and controlled maintenance system. Furthermore, our production machine has a long warranty and they produce high-end products as per your specifications.
We design, modify, and manufacture the Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet, by using innovative technology. And have strict control over the quality of our products. Our Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is widely used in the transportation and construction industry. From Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet, for roofing to Prepainted Galvalume, we own, great mechanical strength and a simple roll forming production line.
Moreover, Sunnyda offers a wide range of products, such as synthetic roof tile, PVC sheet, transparent FRP sheet, polycarbonate, metal sheet for roofing, sandwich panel, etc. All our products are of international quality standard.
According to this, you can use our wonderful products in a residential house, industrial equipment, agricultural house, greenhouse, and so on. Sunnyda is focused and determined toward the philosophy of professionalism, reputation, and strategy.
To avail of the finest Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet products, contact us now.
Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet – Ultimate User Manual by Sunnyda.
Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet, well known as color-coated steel sheet, is a hollow metal and a corrosion-resistant substrate. It is been painted on both sides through a continuous process of carbon coating after galvanization.
This verily results in a uniform paint finish. From industrial level to household there is a significant usage of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet, which works on a principle of providing a strong binding to Zinc and steel.
Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is a very common metal type used in the manufacturing industry.
This is because steelmakers and manufacturers want to avail the best protection from corrosion. The versatility of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet certifies its wide variety of applications in several industries.
1.What is Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
2.What are the Main Components of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
3.What are the Characteristics of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
4.What are the Specifications of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
5.What is the Manufacturing Procedure of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
6.What are the Uses of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
7.What are the Benefits of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
8.What are the Applications of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
9.How to Install Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
10.How is Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet Lifted Safely?
11.What is the Difference between Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet and PrepaintedGalvalume Steel Sheet?
12.What are the Coating Types of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
13.How to Identify Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
14.What to Look for a Finest Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
15.How to Increase the Life Span of your Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
16.How to Choose the Best Quality Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet Manufacturer?
17.How is Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet Stored?
18.Which Coating of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is Best Recommended by Experts?
19.What is the Roll Forming Process of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
20.Which Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is used for Roofing?
21.What is the Environment Consideration for Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
What is Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet or PPGI steel sheet is a galvanized metal, which is based on galvanized steel plates.
They are evenly coated with surface treatment (by degreasing, cleaning, and chemical conversion treatment), paint rolling, baking, and cooling.
Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet can be popular worldwide for its improved lighter weight, beauty, and enhanced corrosion resistance.
It is a perfect raw material for transportation, construction industry, shipbuilding, car manufacturing, metal furniture industry, electrical industry, and so on. And it can achieve good results such as efficient construction, energy-saving, and pollution prevention.
A manufacturer usesPrepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet, independently, efficiently, and conveniently during the production process.
What are the Main Components of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
When the Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is withdrawn from the dip, the alloy is mostly found covered in zinc as a basic component of PPGI.
This indication of zinc and iron alloy glazing verily relies on the chemical made up of galvanized steel.
The color coating development might be utilized for various substrates. For example, aluminum, stainless steel, alloy coated steel, and pure zinc covered steel.
The components of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet include prepainted 55%Al/Zn alloy-coated steel.
What are the Characteristics of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
The covering of the Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is reliable and detailed. The credit for this goes to the closely controlled and relatively fine process of galvanization.
Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet offers the most consistent protection from corrosion for many reasons.
First, the natural reaction makes the process replicable. Distinctively, the paint coatings, the bond rested or went through galvanization formulates a part of the steel itself. The resultant coating proposes massive and due protection to the steel for a long time.
When you are dealing with a bulk of raw material for your requirements, the true cost is considered as a purchase decision factor. This might include two aspects. Number one, lifetime cost, and number two, initial cost.
Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet provides a high-quality coating, that you will not need to paint your steel piece again for a good time.
As a matter of fact, during the process of galvanization, the rate will remain constant.
Although it is observed that there is a regular increase in initial painting costs over the years. But the initial rate of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet metal is mostly low, and it is ready to use after delivery.
The connection created amid zinc and the paint during galvanization is very solid. This glazing will last for centuries.
Moreover, other than these increased strength levels, Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet material also gives superior coverage.
What are the Specifications of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet mainly contains silicon, polyester, modified resin, epoxy, fluorocarbon, acrylic, plastic melt adhesive, household appliance polyester, surface film, embossing, and other products.
The generally known Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet specification includes;
- Thickness= 0.3 to 1.6mm
- Width= 750to 1350mm
- Coating thickness= 2.5to 200μm
- Finished roll weight= 3 to 10t
Here are some material specifications for Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet.
- In the case of corrugations, they must be uniform in depth, pitch, and parallel.
- The coating on bolts, hooks, and pins must be nonstop and it must be free from defects. For example, drops, blisters, flux stains, projections, or other limitations that would impair serviceability.
- The sheets are free from crashes, split edges, winds, and surfaces.
- The sheets will not show signs of rust or white powdery deposits on the surface.
- They are bright, clean, and smooth.
What is the Manufacturing Procedure of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
- During the production process, first of all, the raw material is pulled onto the reception table for color coating.
- In the second stage, the steel coil is carried to the coil seat.
- Straps are removed and loaded to the trolley.
- The raw coil of steel is loaded to the uncoiler.
- Tape guide guides the strip head to the cutting unit.
- The stitched steel strip initially goes through the pre-cleaning area for a wash session in alkaline water before entered into the looper, and then into the pre-treatment part.
- After the washing, rinsing, scrubbing, hot water flushing, conditioning, and air drying phases, it is entered into the chemical glazer machine. Here chromium is applied to the strip and then dried in a hot air dryer.
- Next, the strip is cooled down to less than 40°C, before passing into the first coating and curing oven.
- The under process strip steel piece is entered into the furnace at 260°C and then dried by air, and later entered into the fine coating machine.
- Lastly, the strip is entered into the exit looper and then passes through the inspection table.
What are the Uses of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
- Solar projects have a nonstop workflow after installation. If there is a need for maintenance, it disrupts service. This is why it is important to use corrosion-free or resistant material to avoid any repairing and maintenance.
- Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is also useful where environmental friendliness is required to ensure conservation.
- In the agriculture industry, the tools are susceptible to corrosion. Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is used in such equipment for protection that is exposed to hazardous farming environment.
- Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is normally used in the automobile industry, where zinc coating is becoming a norm. The study shows that up to 80% of the automobile body is made of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet. This is most of the common cause of their anti-rust warranty.
- It is often used in commercial and residential settings because of its durability and aesthetics. People are falling prone to trendy and stylish constructions.
- They need safety and beauty all in one package. From the shine of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet glaze to contemporary construction designing, you will see it in all the latest buildings.
- The telephone industry is using Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet in telecommunicational lines due to its heavy-duty and easy maintenance. It can also be used in equipment boxes and wirings. This is to decrease the danger of damage.
What are the Benefits of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is less disposed to corrosion and weathering effects. This is due to the specially coated zinc layer. The primer paint is used to thoroughly clean and sanitized the surface to maximize the adherence of the paint.
In case, the sheet, plate, or coil is properly looked after with the necessary precautions, it surely will last for many years without any visible sign of corrosion.
Here are some of the detailed benefits; you get with Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet use.
Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is genuinely strong, durable, and easy to care for in the steel industry. Due to the consideration of 85 microns from Zinc, the lifesaver indeed, you get to save your piece of steel sheet years.
Here are some advantages, the Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet offers;
- Durable and vigorous surface.
- Manufactured under severe quality control measures
- Materials can be readily renovated, re-used, or reprocessed.
- Minimal conservation requirements.
- Uniform performance of the product in its life cycle.
- Reassures the uniformity.
- High-performance properties.
- Wide choice of color, type, and finishing with no compromise on performance.
What are the Applications of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
There are numerous applications of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet.
When it comes to sheet metal work, Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet helps in the production line of these products and components that can survive in severe conditions.
All of such components are very inclined toward the truth quality. Regardless of the level of pressure, they go through. Here are the commonly observed applications of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet.
The use of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet in automobiles began many years ago. The use of zinc-containing bodies in automobiles has become quite common in automobile production.
The rust-resistant nature of this issue makes it an excellent sales generating tool in competitive scenarios. Several manufacturers use them to provide anti-corrosion certificates.
The durability provided by the Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet has proven its worth and is very popular in the construction industry.
This is utilized in several commercial and residential projects of great quality to their clients.
It is not an easy task to maintain the phone lines. This job requires a lot of work and high-quality, tough, and trusted material for higher success and sales rate.
Prepainted Galvanized Steel sheet offers, its application in the wiring of phones and other equipment needs.
This eventually, decreases the risk rate and chances of injuries and makes it more useful.
Electric Equipment and Appliances
If you have a look at the electric appliances, that are frequently being used around you. You might be able to realize the unique sorts and properties of their casing.
To make them risk-free and more reliable and durable, most of the electrical equipment coating is done by using Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet material.
Indeed, in some cases, some interior portions of these electric appliances are made up of this steel material.
How to Install Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
When installing the galvanized roof, it must not be pitched at a flatter slope than one vertical to horizontal.
Rather, the casual pitch adopted shall usually be one vertical to 3 horizontal.
- The Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is laid with a lap of a minimum of 15 cm at each ending and 2 ridges for each side.
- The minimum ending lap could be 15 cm. It is applied to the slopes with about 1 vertical to two horizontal, steeper slopes. To get flatter slopes, the permissible ending minimum lap shall be 20 cm.
- After lapping, Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is then painted, by using a coat of approved primer and two additional coatings of paint color, which suitable for the Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet before it is fixed in place.
- The sheet is then fixed to the purlins, hip or valley rafters, etc.
- Minimum three hook bolts are placed at the ridges of corrugations.
- The spacing of mentioned seam bolts is not expected to exceed 60 cm.
- The holes of bolts are drilled and not punched in the corrugation ridges from the underside.
How is Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet Lifted Safely?
- If material isn’t needed for guaranteed use, stack them conveniently and clear off the ground.
- Keep an unmistakable hole of about 30 cm, in the middle of the sheet bundle and ground.
- If stacked or packaged goods are getting severely wet, try to apart them immediately.
- If they are wet, wipe them off with an absorbent fabric and stack them out to dry them completely.
- Always inspect the volume steadily to guarantee that humidity has not infiltrated the stock.
- Try to keep stock indoor and place it away from admittance to open regions.
- If you want to leave them, open and secure them with some waterproof covers.
- The sheet must be kept tenderly. This is to guarantee that it isn’t harmed.
- Use individual cautious gear, for example, clean hand gloves and shut shoes while lifting.
What is the Difference between Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet and Prepainted Galvalume Steel Sheet?
- The basic difference between the Prepainted Galvalume Steel Sheet and Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is the composition of variants involved.
- Prepainted Galvalume Steel Sheet or coil is commonly made up of aluminum, zinc, and other dash elements, while Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is coated with a layer of zinc.
- Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is less resistant to weathering than PPGL Steel Sheet.
- PPGL has a smoother surface than Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet.
- Corrosion spreads faster in PPGL Steel Sheet than Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet.
What are the Coating Types of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
- Color Coated Roofing Sheets
- Color Coated Roofing Sheets
- Galvanized Color Coated Roofing Sheets
- Tile Profile Sheet
- Mandarin Roofing Tile Sheet
- Sandwich Puff Panel
- PUF Roofing Panel
How to Identify Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
You must determine the resistance of the Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet coating in terms of mechanical damage. This is performed by checking if there is any sort of cracking on adhesion.
You can perform the bending of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is by measuring the bond of films on substrates.
The flexibility check is done to determine the flexibility and resistance of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet to cracking of color coating on sheet substrate.
You must have heard about this check, known as a pencil test. It will help you evaluate the hardness of your Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet to help assess mechanical damage.
Chemical resistance Check
You can evaluate the chemical resistance of the Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet by dipping the sheet for 24 hours, in distilled water, 5 percent solution of NaOH, and 5 percent solution of H2SO4 solution.
You can test the color performance by conducting a saltwater spray test as per ASTM standard B117. This test will help you judge the color coating performance of a marine-like environment with the container of salt.
To do this experiment, you may require a sample of standard size that is kept inside the stifle electrical heater for approximately 12 hours at a temperature of 1250 degrees centigrade.
What to Look for a Finest Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
Here is what you need to look for the finest Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet;
- The aesthetic attraction that allows architectural creativity.
- Easy and simple installation process.
- Tremendous corrosion combat.
- Good flexibility and formability of design.
- Lightweight sheet plate and physically strong.
- Amazing ability to fight strong winds.
- Maintenance-free or fewer chances.
- Recyclable sheet and very environment friendly.
- Battles cracking, peeling, and shedding.
- Higher thermal efficiency.
How to Increase the Life Span of your Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is widely used for roofing: prefabricated house, steel house, mobile house, modular house, villa, bungalow design, portable house, readymade house, kiosk booth, steel building, and container.
To increase its life, the following measures can be taken;
- Decrease the load near the bearing surfaces.
- Decrease the size of the coil or sheet.
- Distribute the weight over the entire area.
- Increase load to decrease the ratio of slip
- Increase the recoiling tension.
- Isolate to avoid vibration
- Lubricate the sheet with low viscosity oils and greases.
- Optimize the finished surface roughness to minimize the friction coefficients.
How to Choose the Best Quality Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet Manufacturer?
When you are deciding on buying Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet, your decision could take your next phase to better stages or it could prove to be a time-waster. To choose your best supplier, consider these points.
- Accountability of quality issues.
- Best quality.
- Ease and access of communication.
- Expertise in the product type and target market.
- Fast delivery.
- Production capabilities.
- Safe moving.
How is Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet Stored?
To store the Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet safely, and avoid white rust the following measures can be applied.
- Avoid concentration by permitting good quality air circulation.
- If Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is stored outside, pile it up to provide for drainage of liquid.
- If you are using tarp coverage, it should be kept removing periodically to permit drying.
- Place in a relatively dry and well-ventilated room.
- Store the Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet dry.
Which Coating of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is Best Recommended by Experts?
One top-recommended Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is G90 – Z275. This likeness to G90 relates to the thickness level of zinc coating on a galvanized sheet of steel.
It is a most likely suitable solution to the roofing sheet. The reason for this might be associated with the fact that it is used when you require a metal sheet where consideration is corrosion.
G90’s name is referred to the G-Lader, magnesium-coated supercharged material. It has a 60mm diameter inlet, this makes it called the G60 moniker.
It is preferred as it has a longer service life in contrast to the G60, G40, and G30 steel. It provides the steel with a heavier coating weight.
What is the Roll Forming Process of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
Roll forming is done for Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet, plates, or coils to metal form the workpiece into some specific shape or size. This adds strength and strength to the sheet.
There are 2 common types of procedures being used for roll forming.
- Post-cut roll forming
- Precut or cut-to-length roll forming;
The Post-Cut Roll Forming Process Stages:
- A cutout machine; and
- A roll forming machine
- A runout table.
- An uncoiler
The Pre-Cut Roll Forming Process Stages:
- Die forming
Which Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is used for Roofing?
Bitumen roofing sheet is one of the best solutions to your roofing problems. The best factor that attracts Bitumen is its affordability.
Other than this, here are some of the features;
- Low maintenance
- Easy and Straight forward to install
- Long-lasting option
- Modifiable roofing sheets
It owns a good ratio of tensile strength. Which means, it can combat severe weather and environmental conditions? It will also be unlikely to get cracks.
It is fitted and upheld adequately, it can have a life span of centuries and decades.
However, bitumen is more susceptible to minor tears as compared to plastic sheets with lesser impact resistance.
What is the Environment Consideration for Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
While making a selection of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet to be used in a different location, the main concern is regarding the corrosive environment and the local snow load.
But measurable details for the corrosion environment of a location might be quite difficult.
To make it a little easier you may check various factors of corrosion, which influences Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet.
Such factors include;
- Corrosive sediment
- Day and Night temperature difference.
- Sunshine intensity.
- Sunshine time.
- Wind direction.
- Wind speed.
Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet has different applications, for various types of industries and buildings. With the passage of time and the advent of technology, more advanced procedures and products are been used in a vast spectrum of industries.
This includes aluminum sheets, cement, asphalt, roofing, polycarbonate usage, and Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet.
Like other Prepainted Galvalume Steel Sheet, Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet material owns its unique properties and advantages.
This particularly depends on precise your requirements. They can be produced in numerous levels of thickness, and hardness, which relies on what is required. Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is a solution to the problem of those effects galvanized coatings with white rust and stains.
Whenever you are planning to purchase it, always do some research to advocate the product.
From product quality, benefits, features, to information about the best suppliers of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet in your locality. You must have all the necessary information about your product and supplier to avoid any problems with your deliverable.
FAQs – Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet
What is the Pretreatment process of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
The pretreatment process of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet takes place, for the removal of impurities on the surface of the strip.
It also leads toward the formation of a conversion film onto the surface of the plate to enhance the stripping and adhesion of coat and strip steel substrate.
What Procedure takes place before Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet processing?
- Hot water washing
- Surface adjustment
- Hot water washing
What is the Social Impact of Prepainted Steel Sheet is influenced by?
- Standards of living
- Education of the people
- Equal opportunities
Why is Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet Important?
A galvanized steel needs to be color coated or prepainted before usage on a commercial level to decrease the damages to human life and possessions.
How to Get Rid of Buildup on Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
To lessen the build-up on Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet. You should avoid washing it with harsh chemicals or degrease it.
What are the Accessories of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
- Steel core
- A metal coating
- A primer
- A top coat
How Many Types of Coating Processes are Applied to Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
- Painted and backside primer.
- Painted or top side primer.
- Two side primer.
What is the Difference Between Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet and Stainless Steel?
The main difference between Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet and stainless steel. The stainless steel sheet is mixed with a minimum of chromium while Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet, has a coat of zinc and aluminum.
What are Some best Cleaners to use for Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
- Simple Green
- Stainless Steel Cleaner
- The Rust for Must
What is the Best Primer for Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet Metal?
One of the best-used primers for Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet metal is Rust-Oleum 3202 linoleum primer, a one-step solution to stick to a smooth surface.
Is Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet Weldable?
Yes, if a skilled welder is employed, the Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is successfully welded.
What is a Corrugated Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
The corrugated designed Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet creates a unique and trendy structure.
Other than the aesthetic feature, it also provides benefits as compare to plain steel sheets.
What are some Products of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
- Roof tile
- Color coated steel ceiling
- Colored wall sandwich panel
- Main products for building materials
- Wall cladding
What are some Advantages of Roll Forming while for Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet?
- It has a high volume capacity.
- Processes steel with no tearing and breaking.
- Extra precise procedure.
- It offers a superior type of surface finish.
How is Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet priced?
The Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet is priced by using the per square meter formula.