PU Sandwich Panel Supplier
- Excellent Heat Insulation, Sound Proofing, and Water Resistant
- Competitive Price
- High Mechanical Strength
- Strong Corrosion Resistant
- Short Delivery Time 4-7 days
Your Reliable Partner and PU Sandwich Panel Manufacturer in China
Sunnyda PU sandwich panel is one time foaming forming, and machine continuous production, per day production capacity is 3000m2, which allows for short delivery time of 4-7 days. Sunnyda always stocks sufficient raw materials and has very close relationship with raw materials suppliers.
Sunnyda PU sandwich panel features light weight, high mechanical strength, excellent shearing resistant, strong corrosion resistant, high durability, and weather fastness. Steel used for PU sandwich panel can be special processed to reach unique needs on self-cleaning, high durable color, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistant, or anti-fingerprint.
Sunnyda PU sandwich panel is tongue and groove joint, hidden screw.
The steel of PU sandwich panel, be PPGI or galvalume steel 0.4-0.8mm. The density of PU sandwich panel ranges between 38-45 kg/m3. The thickness of PU sandwich panel ranges between 40-200mm. The width of PU sandwich panel is 1000 mm. The length of PU sandwich panel has no limit, can be cut to size as per your project needs, one order could include dozens of hundreds of lengths, but restricted by sea container 40HQ maximum length 11.85m.
Welcome your visit to our production facility and showroom. Contact us for a free sample!
PU panel: Polyurethane sandwich panel
Thermal Conductivity: 0.021 W/mK
Temperature range: up to 110°C
Water absorption: 2.5-3%
Ceiling and surround for clean factory, workshop for clean products, warehouse, cold room., long span panel, reinforcing the original structure, temporary office, shop, market, koist.
1, Fire rating: B2
2, Thickness: 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm, 100mm
3, Width: 1000mm (effective 970mm)
4, Length: no limited, recommend less than 11.85m fit for 40HQ
5, Steel thickness: 0.4-0.8mm
6, PU density: 35-45 kg/m3
7, Surface: Flat or groove
8, Joint: Tongue and groove
9, Paint: PE, PVDF, HDPE, SMP, RMP
10, Color: Any RAL color
11, Delivery: 7 days
12, Production capacity: 3500m2 per day
13, Free sample
Ultimate Guide to PU Sandwich Panel
Sunnyda PU sandwich panel is widely used for cold room, freezer, industrial building wall, roof, partition, construction enclosure, and modular building.
Sunnyda is equipped with full set of accessories such as ceiling hanging materials, various channels and profiles to ship together with PU sandwich panel. Including doors and windows.
Sunnyda PU sandwich panel ship on pallets, or piece by piece to save space. Both surfaces of PU sandwich panel is protected by thick film from scratch on transport. To protect the panels from the floor and four corners of the container, we put foam when no pallets are used. Do not to unload PU sandwich panel by a forklift when no pallet has been used. This can hurt the panel section.
Sunnyda has exported PU sandwich panel to dozens of countries during the last 10 years. We are trusted by clients, keep long term relationship. Order or no order, we’ll be happy to support your business.
Welcome your visit to our production facility and showroom. Contact us for a free sample!
Ultimate Guide for PU Sandwich Panel
- Chapter One: What is PU Sandwich Panel?
- Chapter Two: Uses and Application of PU Sandwich Panel
- Chapter Three: Why Is the Use of PU Sandwich Panel Important?
- Chapter Four: What you need to think about before Purchase
- Chapter Five: Technical Properties of PU Sandwich Panel
- Chapter Six: PU Sandwich Panel FAQ
- Chapter Seven: Sunnyda House PU Sandwich Panel
One of the effective prefab house materials trending in the field of engineering is the sandwich panel. It is produced in various types with each of them manufactured for specific industrial and residential applications. Basically, all sandwich panels are manufactured with more than one material with each compatible for thermal insulation.
For example, rockwool sandwich panels are designed specifically for users who deal with a fire at home or in their line of business. This is because it is non-combustible. On the other expanded polystyrene sandwich panel (PU sandwich panel) is designed to reconcile the extremity of hot or cold temperatures. However, there is still a gap for a product that is a perfect and suitable sandwich panel for users whose uses and application fall under freezing or cold category.
It has been found that manufacturers have produced PU Sandwich Panel to fill this gap. This study guide is quality research produced to guide potentials users of PU Sandwich Panel on the basic things to know. It is segmented into chapters for a sound comprehension by readers.
Chapter One: What is PU Sandwich Panel?
Figure 1: PU Sandwich Panel
The term “PU” is an abbreviation for polyurethane. A polymeric resins that compose contents that are urethane which is a white crystalline organic compound (ethyl-carbamate). In the process of manufacturing, polyurethane is injected into other secondary materials such as double-dyed galvanized steel sheet, stainless steel, and aluminum magnesium manganese.
The end result of this combination is a polyurethane sandwich panel which is used to beautify a house and also to guarantee a high thermal insulation performance in a building. In terms of insulation, PU sandwich panel is superior to other types of the sandwich panel because of its lambda measures at 0.022 (W/MK). The Coil Coating technology used to paint PU Sandwich Panel ensures that the skin of the panel is corrosion-resistant. PU Sandwich Panel finds its application either as the whole fabric of a building or as a part of the building which is usually the roof, the wall, the facade, or the floor. Its water-friendly external layer makes it perfect for cleaning when it is used on floors. PU Sandwich Panel is also color-friendly as it gives painting the radiance and longevity required for quality aesthetics.
Having seen what PU Sandwich Panel is made up of and some of its qualities, it is time the questions of the uses and application of this product is answered.
It promises to be enlightening.
Chapter Two: Uses and Application of PU Sandwich Panel
Figure 2: PU Sandwich Panel
- Walls: If you have completed your bricks and mortar building or wood building, you can still apply PU sandwich panel on your walls for beautification and for high thermal insulation performance.
- Facade: PU sandwich panel plays a beautification role in the front of a building. It protects the bricks and makes it lasts longer than it would have lasted. PU sandwich panel is also corrosion-resistant and as such does not rust in any type of climatic conditions.
- Roofing of a Building: PU sandwich panel can be used as roofing to the building of any kind of material. It ensures that the interior part of the building is tranquil on the one hand, and PU sandwich panel complements the aesthetics of the building on the other hands.
- Floors: Polyurethane sandwich panel can be applied on the floor of a house.
- Segmentation and Enveloping of Walls in Freezers and panel Rooms: PU sandwich panel is the number one options panel for any room with a freezing temperature or any cooling systems at all. Those who major in fishes or seafood storage facility can also use PU sandwich panel to make a building to store the fishes. It gives the temperature required for the fish to preserve.
- Suspended Ceiling for All Cold Rooms and Icing Storage Facilities: You can use PU sandwich panel for the ceiling of freezers, cold rooms, and refrigerators.
- Ice Cream Manufacturers: If you manufacture ice cream, you can use the PU sandwich panel for excellent thermal insulation performance.
- Barns: PU sandwich can be used to construct a storage facility for fruits and vegetables. Its thermal insulation capacity protects its content from exposure to UV light and makes the storage capacity cool. Thus, they last longer than they would otherwise have been.
- Claddings for Building for Improved Thermal Insulation Performance: You can use PU sandwich panel to clad any part of the building for the purpose of improving the temperature in the interior or exterior part of the building.
- Entry Doors and Garage Doors: PU sandwich panel is a beautiful panel that can also ensure maximum security when used as a door. It is hard to tamper with. Alarms can also work on it.
Having seen some of the uses and application of PU sandwich panel, there is something more to see.
Chapter Three: Why Is the Use of PU Sandwich Panel Important?
Best Thermal Insulation Performance: Of all the sandwich panels in the market, PU sandwich panel has the most effective thermal insulation capacity. Its heat conductivity coefficient only 0.022 (W/mK) making it perfect for any type of temperature extremes. It absorbs heat and makes the occupants enjoy the benefit of tranquility and coolness. PU sandwich panel heat insulation is perfect. PU sandwich panel also features maximum security against chemicals and water.
Integrity in Fire Resistance: PU sandwich panel maintains a satisfactory level of resistance to fire. It still does not reach the level of resistance that the rockwool sandwich panel is but its fire integrity layers is fair enough.
Panel Joint is Perfect: The joint panel of PU sandwich panel removes cold bridges through its milled core contact faces.
Fast and Easy Erection: The joint lock profile is carefully designed to ensure that the laying of the panels is quick. The tapered inner contact edges and lengthwise grooves also are significant in the time-efficient process of installation. This makes the installation of the PU sandwich panel not only fast but can also be done by two or more people.
Environmental Friendliness: PU sandwich panel is easy to recycle. With this, it does not have any side effect on the environment.
It is not Susceptible to Corrosion: PPGI has good rust resistant performance. When used for interior wall of cooling room for meat or seafood, recommend the stainless steel 304, food grade and best for no rust.
Versatile Application: It can be used for many interior and exterior parts of the building.
Lightness in Weight and Heavy Weight Carrier: With respect to weight, PU sandwich panel is versatile. It is light in weight and can be easily transported from one geographical location to another. Also, it can carry heavy weights occupants and building content. This feature gives PU sandwich panel its mechanical strength with a top ranking thickness and density value.
It is Accredited Internationally: It is a product that has gained trust in all parts of the world especially in Australia because of its suitability for seafood storage. Already, a credible manufacturer like Sunnyda has partnered with many individuals and company in more than ten countries in the world in the use and application of PU sandwich panel.
Good for Colors: Beauty is the end result of all building materials. It has to be beautiful above all. PU sandwich panel is not lacking at all in this context. You can’t paint a PU sandwich panel with any paint of your choice. However, there is a provision for you to tell your manufacturer the RAL color of your specification when buying it.
Durability: When compared with all other insulation panels, PU sandwich panel remains the most durable. Its durability is compatible with that of bricks building. Its longevity ranges from 5-20 years.
Anti-Fingerprint: For absolute privacy, PU sandwich panel could comes with an anti-fingerprint feature. It doesn’t retain the traces of users. This will be of importance to maximum security agencies.
Having seen some of the benefits of PU sandwich panel, there is prior knowledge you must have before you make orders.
Chapter Four: What you need to think about before Purchase
- Know the Time of Delivery from the Time of Order: People usually take this for granted. Some companies take more than expected in delivering products. You are expected to know the manufacturer’s delivery policies align with your own time of installation.
- Know the Building Laws in Your Area: In cases when you want to use PU sandwich panel for the whole fabrics of your building, you are expected to know if your local land law supports the use of PU e sandwich panel building. At this point, do not use the fact that there are people building houses with PU sandwich panels as reference. Get a direct confirmation for the land laws of the area.
- Know if your Suppliers are Manufacturers or Mere Distributors: There are limits to what an ordinary distributor understands about the complexities of PU sandwich panel. If you want to go all out and you want to get a great quantity of this product, it is best you partner directly with manufacturers. This is integral for credible technical support for the technical query.
- Know how Accessible the Road to Site is For Heavy Trucks: The trucks used to transport PU sandwich panels are usually heavy and big. They may not be able to move on all roads. Ensure you provide your distributors knowledge on the right road channel that is most suitable for their truck size.
- Know How Compatible your Soil is with Your PU Sandwich Panel Building: Your soil will be the foundation upon which the whole fabric will stand. Therefore, you should know the kind of soil it is and what needs be done to make it suitable if needs be. For some soil, you may need to solidify. Some soil, on the other hand, requires you to drill it before you can make the foundation.
- Know the Warranty: Ensure you have adequate knowledge of the warranty given by the manufacturer on the use of the product.
- Transportation Tips: These are the things you should take note of if you will be the one to transport PU sandwich panel by yourself to the place of use. Ensure you put your PU sandwich panel on a pallet. In cases where you want to maximize little space for PU sandwich panel, you can gently place them piece by piece. At Sunnyda, there is a provision for external packaging material like thick film on the surface of the PU sandwich panel purchased from us. The purpose of this packaging material is to prevent any scratch that may occur through the rough handling of the PU sandwich panel during the process of loading, offloading, distribution, and installation. Sunnyda also ensures that foam is placed around the corners of the HQ container to avoid scratches on the PU sandwich panel during the collision that may occur in the means of transportation. Also, in cases where no pallet has been used to carry the PU sandwich panel, do not use a forklift to offload it. Use of forklift in this process may destroy the PU sandwich panel.
Chapter Five: Technical Properties of PU Sandwich Panel
Figure 3: PU Sandwich Panel Technical Properties
PU sandwich panel features a width of 1m but its length can be customized according to the specification of the potential users. The steel used in the manufacturing of PU Sandwich Panel comes in either galvalume steel or PPGI in a measure of 0.4-0.8mm. For walls and roofs, PU e sandwich panel comes in various measures which are 50mm, 75mm, and 100mm respectively.
Figure 4: PU Sandwich Panel Technical Properties
Its cold room panel ranges from 50-200mm. It plastic films capacity is measured at a range 0.06-0.08mm. Its density specification is 40kg/m3. Its thermal conductivity is measured at 0.022 W/mK and in terms of fireproof authenticity, PU sandwich panel is valued “B”. It comes in a pre-painted any Ral color. PU sandwich panel comes in a width of 1000m. However, there is no limit to the length of the PU sandwich panel. The length that will be measured for your purchased PU sandwich panel will be largely determined by what you want to use the PU sandwich panel for. This implies that for one order, you may have up 10,000 of PU sandwich panel length that will be cut in a maximum 11.85mm for transportation reasons. The 11.8mm maximum length packaging is because the shipping container that will be used to store your purchased product for distribution is 40HQ.
Another important technical description that you should know about PU sandwich panel is that its joint is a groove. Its screws are absolutely invisible so that it looks perfect.
Chapter Six: PU Sandwich Panel FAQ
Figure 5: PU Sandwich Panel Technical Properties
In this chapter, you will see some of the answers to the frequently asked question surrounding the use of PU sandwich panel.
Question: Can I use PU Sandwich Panel for the structure of my oven?
Answer: For your bakery or other sensitive fire requirements, rockwool sandwich panel serves as the number one insulation performance you can use. However, if getting a rockwool sandwich panel proves difficult, PU sandwich panel also guarantees heat absorption and fire integrity up to 65%.
Question: How do I know that material has thermal insulation?
Answer: You can know that any material assures you of thermal insulation if its thermal conductivity is measured below 0.065 W/mK. In the case of PU sandwich panel, it is measured 0.022 W/Mk making it the number one thermal insulation performer.
Question: Why do I need a product that has thermal insulation?
Answer: You need it because you need to reduce the extremities of your temperature. You need to maintain a temperature in your building that is not too hot and not too cold. This can only be attained if your roofs, walls, and other areas have thermal insulators on them. If you are in a place that as extreme temperatures then it is very efficient that you use PU Sandwich Panel for your various industrial and residential applications.
Question: What is R-Value?
Answer: The “R” stands for resistance. The “R” value is a concept designed to measure how effective am insulation product is. Here, the product’s resistance to heat flow or other temperature conduction will be questioned. An insulation product is to be ranked high based on the level of its R-value which means the better the R-value, the better the insulation performance. The R-value is determined by the thickness and density of the insulation product. PU Sandwich Panel has ranked high in terms of R-value. The thickness of PU Sandwich Panel comes in various measures which are 40, 50, 75, 100, 200mm and its density is one of the best you can get from an insulation panel with a value that ranges from 38-45kg/m3. With this measure of thickness and density level, you can be assured that you have found a product that is suitable for your cold room, cooling facilities, freezers, building roofing, building a wall for industrial facilities, modular building, and construction enclosures.
Having seen the answer to your important questions, something essential is below
Chapter Seven: Sunnyda House PU Sandwich Panel
- Sunnyda is a leading manufacturing company of prefab house materials and insulation panels. This production legacy has been built for more than 20years of service to the world. Sunnyda House company also distributes products to any location in the world that has an active seaport.
- Sunnyda House Company also has an engineering team that helps users in the construction of the prefab houses. To this end, Sunnyda House Company makes prefab houses from them compatible with residential and industrial applications and accessories like kitchenette, toilets, water systems, electricity, and many more.
- There is a one year warranty on all products. Also, there is a 100% active customer care service to respond to technical queries any time of the day or night.
- As distributors of our own products, we ensure delivery is 7-10 days.
We can be contacted at any time any day. Since our customers are all over the world, we have a 24/7 active customer care service.
PU sandwich panel is the number one choice for users who want a lasting serenity in their homes and offices. Sunnyda House company has manufactured it to correspond exactly to all the advantages you have read in this guide. Your comfort is our priority.