Your Reliable Manufacturer and Supplier of PUF Insulated Panel.
Sunnyda is one of the most renowned companies which excels in making supreme quality PUF Insulated Panel for cladding and roofing purposes. We are committed to manufacture and trade in a variety of various models of a PUF Insulated Panel. We use the most advanced machinery to create compact, lightweight, and well-structured insulation solutions for your building. Sunnyda not only helps you save on your utility bills but also gives 100% efficiency.
Sunnyda is determined to make well-structured and innovative PUF Insulated Panel designs with the help of highly educated and experienced engineers. Each batch of our PUF Insulated Panel goes through a strict quality check and several tests to check the functionality and efficiency of each unit.
We have progressive machines that manufacture intricate designs so that we can create the most trusted and prefabricated PUF Insulated Panel. You can use it for warehouses, buildings, offices, malls, storage rooms, food processing industries, pharmaceutical industries, and even residential buildings.
The distinctive properties of the PUF Insulated Panel are that it has high strength and durability. These properties are highly demanded commercial and household use. PUF is a high-strength insulating material that is preferred for maintaining an optimum temperature according to the requirement of the application.
Sunnyda makes sure raw material from only reputed vendors thus enduring the supreme quality of the panel. We have a highly professional team of staff that helps you choose the best PUF Insulated Panel. The 24/7 customer service at Sunnyda allows you to call at any time according to your convenience.
|Panel Weight||K||Average Sound Insulation(bd)|
Max. Span At Load 50kg/m2
Kcal/m2 h 0C
PUF Insulated Panel-An Innovative and Complete Buying Guide by Sunnyda.
Start saving up on your utility bills by 40-50% every month. A PUF Insulated Panel allows you to maintain the desired temperature within your premises with just a one-time investment.
A PUF Insulated Panel is a sandwich of a core insulating material which is PUF supported by two sheets of metal. The metal can either be aluminum, steel, or any other alloy.
The properties of the insulating material allow you to take advantage of high thermal efficiency, high R-value, and perfect insulation with soundproofing. It is water-resistant and weather-resistant. Therefore, it can survive severe weather conditions such as heavy rains, winds, and storms.
Insulation by a PUF Insulated Panel is required by applications like cold storage rooms, office buildings, malls, residential buildings, food industries, and manufacturing areas. The features can be customized according to needs and demands.
To achieve the maximum efficiency of a PUF Insulated Panel, you must have sufficient knowledge about the features, maintenance tips, and storage tips so that you can get the most benefit from your investment. This article contains all the information regarding a PUF Insulated Panel that you can use, so let’s begin.
1.What is a PUF Insulated Panel?
2.What are the Prominent Features of a PUF Insulated Panel?
3.What does PUF Stand for in a PUF Insulated Panel?
4.What is the Thermal Efficiency of a PUF Insulated Panel?
5.What is the Formation Process of a PUF Insulated Panel?
6.What is the Difference Between PIR and PUF Insulated Panel?
7.How is a PUF Insulated Panel Good for Wall Panelling?
8.What are the uses of a PUF Insulated Panel?
9.How a PUF Insulated Panel can Help in Energy Conservation?
10.How to Increase the Soundproofing Quality of a PUF Insulated Panel?
11.What is the Reaction of PUF Insulated Panel in Case of Fire?
12.How can you Calculate the Mass of a PUF Insulated Panel?
13.What are the Factors to Check the Quality of a PUF Insulated Panel?
14.What is the Average Lifespan of a PUF Insulated Panel?
15.What are the Benefits of a PUF Insulated Panel?
16.What are the Accessories that you Need with a PUF Insulated Panel?
17.What are Some of the Buying Tips for a PUF Insulated Panel?
18.What are the Tips for the Storage of your PUF Insulated Panel?
19.How to Increase the Efficiency of your PUF Insulated Panel?
20.How to Make a PUF Insulated Panel Eco Friendly?
21.What are the Maintenance Tips for your PUF Insulated Panel?
What is a PUF Insulated Panel?
A PUF Insulated Panel is the perfect solution for keeping all the annoying sound, disturbing heat, and cold out of the room as it provides excellent insulation.
It is premade insulation in which an insulating foam is sandwiched between two metal sheets thus working as a very strong barrier between the inside of the room and the external environment.
No matter what the weather conditions are, a PUF Insulated Panel allows you to have a comfortable environment inside the room with very precise temperature management.
With the help of a PUF Insulated Panel, you can control the temperature of a storage room, an industry, office, living room, commercial area, and even school and college buildings.
Along with perfect insulation, it allows you to save up on a lot of money by providing energy conservation. Also, it is safe and lasts up to a lifetime. Therefore it is an investment you make only once and it leaves you sorted for years.
What are the Prominent Features of a PUF Insulated Panel?
The prominent features of a PUF Insulated Panel are as follows:
- It comes in a prefabricated form, which means that it is a ready-made assembly which you just have to assemble at the site of construction.
- It gives a quite comprehensive setup for designing.
- A PUF Insulated Panel goes through quality checking and sampling before being delivered to the site.
- It is a time-saving and cost-effective way of constructing a new building or renovating an old one. It gives a modern touch to your building.
- A PUF Insulated Panel is easy to install and maintain. It requires little effort and cost to clean.
- It is precisely pre-engineered to meet the insulation needs of the application for which it is customized.
- It saves construction time because it is premade and only needs assembling.
- The manufacturer might have the option to customize the features according to the application.
- A PUF Insulated Panel is light in weight and thus it can be transported easily.
- It comes in a compact design and thus takes very little space.
- High rigidity and structural durability are promised.
- The thermal insulation provided by a PUF Insulated Panel is 100% reliable. Efficiency is critical for storage areas like a cold storage room or a warehouse where temperature maintenance is necessary.
- A PUF Insulated Panel comes in several sizes and colors, therefore it has a versatile use.
- As it is weather-resistant, it can keep its integrity in heavy rains, sandstorms, and direct sunlight.
- There is a pre-painted galvanized sheet on each panel that has a tongue and groove mechanism. This mechanism saves the panel from rusting and corrosion when it comes in contact with moisture.
- When PUF Insulated Panel is used for roofing, the extra advantage is the galvanized sheet which adds extra protection.
What does PUF Stand for in a PUF Insulated Panel?
PUF is the acronym of Polyurethane Foam. PU stands for polyurethane and F stands for foam. It is an amazing insulating material on its own. However, if it is used as a sandwich between two metal sheets, its efficiency is multiplied manyfold.
The metallic sheets used on each side of the PUF can either be made up of stainless steel, aluminum, or any other alloy. The sheet is further galvanized with a more stable element to increase the lifespan and prevent rusting.
A PUF Insulated Panel has a huge range of applications where it is used for wall paneling and roofing. The external coating of the panel is usually a thin profile sheet. However, the thickness of the core material determines the efficiency.
It has a high R-value and therefore it is preferred for most appliances. Also, it is a quite affordable option that is quite easy to maintain.
What is the Thermal Efficiency of a PUF Insulated Panel?
The thermal efficiency of a PUF Insulated Panel is quite high and therefore it is capable of keeping the tempera of the inside very low.
In summers, it has the capability of keeping a building cool. Whereas in the winters, it allows the inside of the room to stay warmer than the external environment. Thus it has the ability to keep the inside temperature on the desirable scale.
It helps you save up to 40-50% of the total utility cost which is used in cooling and heating. Also, it will help you reduce the investment in air conditioning and heating supplies.
It works by trapping the heat and cold and thus enhancing the efficiency of the air conditioner or heater. The trapping is done because of the core insulating material which is a PUF.
However, the thermal efficiency of a PUF Insulated Panel depends upon a number of factors.
What is the Formation Process of a PUF Insulated Panel?
The formation process of a PUF Insulated Panel is quite complex and requires a highly trained and well-educated staff.
PUF material is formed by mixing a number of components with their fixed ratio. The chemicals used in the formation are polyester, polyols, and a definitive amount of polyurethane. The percentage of each component is critical.
The same chemicals are used in other insulating materials such as PIR, PUR and mineral wool, etc. However, the percentage of each component varies.
The insulating layers of polyurethane foam are layered together and then bound by two metal sheets. The binding agents can be different. These sandwich panels are then transported to the site of construction.
What is the Difference Between PIR and PUF Insulated Panel?
A PIR and PUF Insulated panel have the same manufacturing process and almost the same components.
The main difference is the core component. In PUF, it is polyurethane whereas, in PIR, it is polyisocyanurate.
Also, the difference arises because of the percentage of chemicals like polyester, polyol, polyethylene glycol, and polyisocyanurate.
Why is a PUF Insulated Panel Used for Roofing?
As a PUF Insulated Panel is highly resistant against damaging agents such as direct sunlight, rain, hail, snow, and UV radiation.
Also, it provides good insulation and maximum soundproofing. Wooden roofing on the other hand would not only be expensive but also will not be as efficient as a PUF Insulated Panel.
It is preferred because it is affordable, low maintenance, and lasts for years and years.
How is a PUF Insulated Panel Good for Wall Panelling?
A PUF Insulated Panel is a great option for wall paneling because of the following reasons;
It has a foolproof mechanism for insulation which is quite affordable.
A PUF Insulated Panel is easy to install and easy to transport because it is lightweight and portable.
It reduces the construction time and gives a presentable look to the interior and exterior of the building.
You can also save on the labor cost by installing a PUF Insulated Panel.
What are the uses of a PUF Insulated Panel?
A PUF Insulated Panel is used for various purposes all around the world. Some of the major uses are as follows:
The most common use of a PUF Insulated Panel is insulation. It locks the heat and cold inside the room by preventing any loss or transfer of the heat through the walls and the roof. In this way, it can help in areas with extreme temperatures.
Good insulation does not allow sound to pass through. This feature is helpful for areas with increasing noise pollution. You can easily and peacefully perform your tasks in your office even if it is situated on a busy road.
A PUF Insulated Panel provides protection because maintaining temperature does not allow the growth of any bacteria or mold. This feature is helpful for storage rooms and the food industry which require cold temperatures for storage of food.
In large buildings, it is difficult to provide central cooling or heating at all times and it needs a lot of energy. The power to run air conditioners and heaters is also required which is very costly.
Therefore, good insulation will decrease the need for additional heating and cooling thus saving on electricity costs.
A PUF Insulated Panel has a long list of applications. The list is as follows;
- Prefab shelter
- Portable offices
- Freezer room
- Accommodation shelter
- Ripening chambers
- Milk & dairy industry
- Cold storage room
- Insulated shed
- Prefabricated workshop
- Portable toilets
- Security cabins
- Fruit & vegetable storage
- Seafood industry
- Pharmaceutical storage
- Industrial buildings
- Hospitals and schools
- Food processing industry
- Telecom shelters
- Meat and poultry industry
- Floriculture industry
How a PUF Insulated Panel can Help in Energy Conservation?
A PUF Insulated Panel helps in energy conservation because it reduces the need for energy to run high-power air conditioners and heaters.
The high-quality PUF Insulated Panel is engineered to maintain a constant temperature and preserve the internal ambiance. It makes sure that there is zero energy loss and the cooling requirement is also minimum.
It can seal the heat and creates a barrier between the internal and the external environment. It comes in a leak-proof technology this ensures 100% sealing.
It not only reduces your electricity bill but also minimizes the investment spent on buying air conditioners and heaters for your building.
How to Increase the Soundproofing Quality of a PUF Insulated Panel?
The soundproofing of a PUF Insulated Panel can be rated according to the efficiency of the panel.
The higher the efficiency, the higher the insulation, higher will be soundproofing.
It can also be increased by increasing the thickness of the insulation. More layers of insulation and some vacuum will be a great idea to increase soundproofing.
What is the Reaction of PUF Insulated Panel in Case of Fire?
In case of a fire, a PUF Insulated Panel has the ability to resist it. It can also save the whole building because it is made up of non-combustible material thus reducing the spread of fire.
Another advantage of using PUF for insulation is that it gives sufficient time for the residents of the building to take action against the fire. In the worst cases, this time can be used to evacuate the building.
A PUF Insulated Panel has another layer on its surface that burns and is charred in case of fire. This layer further resists the burning and saves the inner layers of insulation from burning further.
How can you Calculate the Mass of a PUF Insulated Panel?
For calculating the mass and weight of your PUF Insulated Panel, you must know a few terms that are necessary for the calculation like density, length, thickness, and width.
The first way to calculate the weight is to multiply the alloy density by length, width, and thickness of the specific part of your PUF Insulated Panel.
For a more accurate calculation, you can use the rolling and the cutting tolerance. These two factors affect the length and width thus affecting the overall weight.
L = Length in mm
W = Width in mm
T = Thickness in mm
S = Specific material density (Steel = 7.85 / Aluminum=2.70)
EG: Aluminum panel (L: 1220mm, W: 2440mm, T: 3mm, S: 2.70)
W=1220/1000 * 2440/1000 * 3 *2.70
2.0mm thick aluminum panel, 5.40kg/M2
2.5mm thick aluminum panel, 6.78kg/M2
What are the Factors to Check the Quality of a PUF Insulated Panel?
To check the quality of a PUF Insulated Panel, you must check the following factors:
- Check if the panels offer all the regular as well as additional features for added advantages.
- Each PUF Insulated Panel shall be made using state-of-the-art technology, professional engineers, and best quality equipment and must be prefabricated.
- The accuracy and precision are important so that they can be assembled properly and there is no hassle even if it is done by a non-professional. This helps you cut down on the labor cost.
- A PUF Insulated Panel must be run through quality check tests to estimate the efficiency, thermal conductivity, and soundproofing.
- The design, color, and size must be chosen according to the application so that the assembling gets even easier.
- The energy-saving factor shall also be tested and compared to a controlled setup. This will help you estimate the savings on electricity cost.
- Make sure that your PUF Insulated Panel can be easily deconstructed and ten to another location. This is a great advantage as there are zero wastings of money and material.
- Do check the corrosion resistance and moisture resistance of the panel you are going to purchase.
- Ask for a sample and test it yourself.
What is the Average Lifespan of a PUF Insulated Panel?
A PUF Insulated Panel can last for years and even a lifetime. The only condition is that it must be maintained well.
It is made up of strong and quality material and it can fight all the external damaging agents like lightning, rain, sandstorm, hail, and direct sunlight.
However, the ability of a PUF Insulated Panel to fight all these factors reduces if there is any mechanical damage or leakage in the paneling.
It is estimated to last as long as 60 years and also you can disassemble and take it from one building to another and assemble it there. Therefore, an investment done right can help you save all your life.
What are the Benefits of a PUF Insulated Panel?
A PUF Insulated Panel is a highly beneficial investment. Here are a few benefits which must be listed:
- It offers very efficiently weatherproofing when used in buildings for roofing and wall cladding.
- Energy saving is very high with a PUF Insulated Panel because it lowers the electricity bill to air conditioners and heaters.
- It is very light in weight and also very portable. Therefore, it can be easily transported and handled.
- A PUF Insulated Panel is low maintenance and lasts you for a lifetime, so it is highly durable.
- The fire resistance and soundproofing features are very desirable.
- As a PUF Insulated Panel comes in prefabricated packaging, it can be assembled by any non-professional person thus reducing the labor.
- It also helps in reducing the construction time as it is pre-made and the assembling is quite easy.
What are the Accessories that you Need with a PUF Insulated Panel?
To increase the efficiency of your PUF Insulated Panel, you can use the following accessories:
It is important to invest in an FRP door perimeter that is heavy-duty and efficient. It should also look aesthetic.
Good quality hinges and cast alloy handles will also help. The added advantage is to have a brushed chrome finish.
For dealing with vacuum and pressure variations, there should be a triaction heated air vent.
For perfect alignment of ceiling, corners, floors, and walls, there should be posi locking assemblies.
A vapor-proof light fixture will help you obtain the best lighting within the insulated room.
Exterior and Interior Ramps
In a PUF Insulated Panel, a ramp allows you to move objects without causing any damage to the floors.
Posi Seal Closure
To make your door firmly shut and bonuses, you can use a cushioned closing of the door.
It remains efficient at all temperatures therefore, you must have a heavy-duty sweep gasket.
What are Some of the Buying Tips for a PUF Insulated Panel?
The buying tips for a PUF Insulated Panel are as follows:
- It must be equipped with a cam locking system. The locking arrangement of a PUF Insulated Panel must be tongue and groove.
- There should be a minimum of 90gsm of galvanizing on both the top and the bottom sheet.
- Only a high-pressure foaming machine shall be used for making a PUF Insulated Panel. The perfect density range is 40 ± 2 kg/m³.
- The bottom coat of the metal should be at least 7 microns. For the topcoat, the value should be in the range of 20-25 microns.
What are the Tips for the Storage of your PUF Insulated Panel?
For storage of a PUF Insulated Panel, you must consider the following factors:
- Store your PUF Insulated Panel in its original packaging if it is not to be used.
- There should be no chemicals around it.
- Also, the storage area should be dry. There shall be no moisture in the storage room. It shall be well protected from the rain.
- The temperature of the storage room shall not encourage the bacteria and mildew growth.
- Keep it in a clean place so that you don’t have to spend much time cleaning it when used for assembling.
How to Increase the Efficiency of your PUF Insulated Panel?
To increase the efficiency of a PUF Insulated Panel, you can use the following tricks:
Use many layers of PUF rather than making a thin core. The layers of the foam shall not necessarily adhere to each other.
As a vacuum is a good insulator, you can create a vacuum between the insulating layers. It will help to increase the soundproofing and insulation.
The metal which is used on both sides of the core material of your PUF Insulated Panel shall be chosen properly. This also affects efficiency.
There shall be no cut or mechanical damage to the panel. It leads to leakage which is not desirable for insulation.
How to Make a PUF Insulated Panel Eco Friendly?
To make a PUF Insulated Panel eco-friendly, you must consider the following factors:
Don’t burn your PUF Insulated Panel even if it is useless and broken. Gather all the broken and damaged pieces together and discard them according to the rules.
Burning the damaged pieces will lead to health hazards as it releases toxic gases which cause respiratory irritation and eye irritation.
Recycle as much PUF Insulated Panel as you can. It can be easily taken off from one building and assembled into another. So you must take advantage of this feature.
Don’t throw the leftover boards in the streets and the water. As it does not degrade, it will remain in the atmosphere for years and cause problems for the wildlife.
What are the Maintenance Tips for your PUF Insulated Panel?
A PUF Insulated Panel can last even longer than a lifetime. It can be made possible if it is maintained properly.
Following are a few tips and tricks you can use for maintaining your PUF Insulated Panel:
- Follow a cleaning routine to make it appear new and give a sophisticated look to the building.
- Take care of the taping and make sure it is not scrapped off from any site because it can lead to leakage.
- Look for any mechanical damage or cuts on your PUF Insulated Panel so that there is no leakage at all.
- Try to keep it moisture free and therefore a shelter will be helpful to provide protection against rain.
- See if there is any shrinkage in the boards. If there is any, you must replace the boards because shrinkage reduces the efficiency.
A PUF Insulated Panel is a great option for a secure and protected building as it provides insulation, soundproofing, corrosion resistance, and fire resistance.
You can increase its reliability and durability beyond its lifetime by paying due attention to its maintenance. The efficiency can also be enhanced if it is taken care of.
FAQs of PUF Insulated Panel.
How is a PUF Insulated Panel Weather Resistant?
A PUF Insulated Panel is weather resistant because it has a metal surface. The metal is further protected with a protective layer and the damaging factors cannot reach the core.
How to Find out the Size of your PUF Insulated Panel?
By calculating per square foot for the temperature difference, you can find out the size of your PUF Insulated Panel.
Start by multiplying the panel surface area with the square foot or watts square meter. This will give you the external heat transfer in BTU/hr.
How to Calculate Heat Loss for your PUF Insulated Panel?
To determine the heat loss for your PUF Insulated Panel, calculate the heat (in watts) generated within the closed space.
Then determine the outside heat transfer. The total load can be obtained by adding the internal and external heat load.
Is there any Size Choice for your PUF Insulated Panels for Cold Storage Rooms?
There are a number of size choices for a PUF Insulated Panel. You can select the one according to your application. You can also get one made in the size of your choice.
What are the factors on which the Thermal Efficiency of a PUF Insulated Panel Depends?
The thermal efficiency of a PUF Insulated Panel depends upon the thickness of the core material and the number of layers present in the insulation. The type of metal used on each side of the sandwich is also considered.
How to Fix your PUF Insulated Panel?
You can fix a PUF Insulated Panel by using tapes. All the edges of the different panels can be taped together neatly.
What to do in case a PUF Insulated Panel Burns?
If a PUF Insulated Panel burns, you must not stay close because it releases harmful and toxic gases like carbon monoxide and hydrogen. These gases can be fatal in large concentrations.
What is the role of Galvanization on your PUF Insulated Panel?
The galvanization on the metal surface of your PUF insulated Panel provides an extra layer of protection. It fights against corrosion and rusting because it is made up of a highly stable metal such as nickel or any other alloy.